change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Vegomadam's Profile Photo

Lunch in Imlil

Imlil Feb 8, 2015 at 12:24 PM

How much does it cost to have lunch in Imlil?

more
    • Fez

Fes Feb 8, 2015 at 5:38 AM

Is there any night life bars n clubs

more
    • Algeciras - Chefchaouen

Morocco Yesterday

Which is best arrival port from Algeciras if we are traveling onward to Chefchaouen? Ceuta or Tanger Med?

If we arrive by noon, will we be able to take a bus from either port or a Grand taxi?

Thanks,
      Michael

more
    • yvr's Profile Photo

Railway Station closed?

Tangier Feb 4, 2015 at 7:39 AM

I understand that the railway station in Tangiers is closed for repairs am I correct in my assumption? If this is so, what alternate location is available to take the train?

more
    • Money exchange

Marrakesh 15 hours ago

I'm in London and will be headed for Marrakech soon. Can someone tell me the best place to get the dirham. I'm getting conflicting stories!

more
    • Licensed tour guide

Marrakesh Feb 25, 2015 at 4:01 PM

How can I prearrange to book a licensed tour guide. One to pick up at the airport and one to show us around the Medina, Souks, etc... Any recommendations? Must speak English. There will be 4 of us.

more
    • yvr's Profile Photo

Purchasing train tickets

Morocco Feb 7, 2015 at 11:17 AM

Will be in Tangiers and then traveling to the following cities, Rabat, Casablanca and Marrakesh, is it possible to purchase train tickets for all three destinations in Tangiers?

more
    • Good refined restaurant

Tangier Feb 4, 2015 at 11:10 AM

I do like a restaurant with good food, nice ambience and ooo la la surroundings. Can u name one in Tanger?

more
    • How far to Medina

Marrakesh Yesterday

Hi, I am taking my mother to Gueliz, how far is Medina from there?

more
    • Tangier Pamper

Tangier Feb 2, 2015 at 9:09 AM

After hours of drinking an abundance of flag speciales a man needs relaxation and spatial and temporal refined therapy. Can you direct me to a blissful treatment

more
    • Changing of US currency at Casablanca Airport !!

Casablanca Feb 14, 2015 at 5:57 AM

Will I be able to change US 100$ bills into local currency at the Airport ?

Or will I have to lug around US $ bills in smaller denominations ?

Many thanks for any help offered.

Cheers,
      Carlos.

more
    • Fez -what does it offer

Morocco Feb 8, 2015 at 5:27 AM

Is fez very touristic and what does it offer day n night time

more
    • A Good cuppa

Morocco Feb 16, 2015 at 11:37 AM

I try to convince myself I like the taste of Maroc tea but my honesty espouses its extreme sweetness and accordingly its sickliness. Are there other options of a brew - we all love the traditional english tea. This query has been brewing in my mind for 14years now.

more
    • ger4444's Profile Photo

Travel initially Morocco

Morocco Feb 6, 2015 at 9:50 AM

Hello, I would like to visit Morocco this year. I have made a travel initially for Morrocco, what do you think? Am i perhaps missing some towns, or is this initially covering all the important sights?
      1.-meknes
      2.-rabat
      3.-sahar camel tour, (Merzouga; -Zagora, Erg Chebbi Desert, Erg Chebbi)
      -4.tangiers
      5.-fez
      6.-marrakech
      7.-casablanca
      8.- Moulay Idriss
      9.- Chefchaouen
      10.- Draa Valley, Zagora, Ouarzazate - Taourirt Kasbah,

,Ait ben haddou, Telouet, Oulad Driss, Warzazat, M’hamid)

11.-Atlas (Imlil, Toubkal national park, ait ben haddou) ++
      12.- The Dades Valley
      13.-Errachidia
      14.- Nkob*
      15.- Tamdaght
      16.- Skoura

Thank you in advance for your tips!

more
    • how to travelagadir to meknes

by nawaz_muh Online Now Nov 26, 2013 at 10:17 PM

hi please help me.
      i am going to agadir but want to go to meknes. i find from internet that its about 600km from agadir to meknes. its too much.my options are limited i have to go to agadir because from ireland only 1 airline operates to morocco and only gping to agadir in winter jan-march. i am very confused. please tell me is any local or domestic flights operates between agadir to meknes if yes then what name airline ?
      2. please tell can i also take train from agadir if yes from where....?
      i would prefer airline travel from agadir to meknes because its less or safe .
      wait for answer...thanks

5 Answers Dec 7, 2013 at 11:06 PM
    • Driver from Casablanca to Meknes

by lonmys Online Now Mar 13, 2011 at 3:12 PM

Hi

I would like to know whether it is easy is it to find a taxi/driver to take us from Casablanca airport to Meknes?

Any ideas how much it would cost?

Any recommendations welcome!

Thanks!

2 Answers May 3, 2011 at 2:19 PM
    • Student in Meknes

by edbartley27 Online Now Aug 28, 2010 at 7:16 PM

Our daughter is soon to leave for Meknes for a semester of study at the Moulay Ismail University. We are concerned parents of course. She will be staying with a few other students in an apartment in Meknes. She speaks a little French. Any information you can give us would be appreciated. We live in the United States and parents worry when children travel so far.
      Also, she needs to travel from Casablanca to Meknes. We found a driver to take her. Should we be concerned for her safety?
      Sincerely.

29 Answers Sep 25, 2010 at 6:20 AM
    • SammiJo2787's Profile Photo

Studying in Meknes

by SammiJo2787 Online Now Nov 18, 2007 at 10:18 PM

I am planning on studying in Meknes this summer and by the time I am there I will have been taking Arabic for one year, but I am curious to know if it would be easy to travel around without knowing a great deal of the language. I am also concerned about safety. Is this a place where I should always travel in a group, or will I be okay traveling alone? Any information would be appreciated! Thanks!

13 Answers Sep 21, 2008 at 10:43 AM
    • Any danger traveling To Morocco Meknes for women

by Sabrina29 Online Now Jan 26, 2007 at 1:36 PM

Hi. I am planning on traveling to Morocco Meknes to meet my fiancee in the early summer months. I was wondering if you could tell me about the country and if it will be dangerous for me to travel there?

5 Answers Feb 9, 2007 at 6:40 PM
    • barryg23's Profile Photo

Left-luggage in Meknes

by barryg23 Online Now Feb 24, 2005 at 2:02 PM

Hi,
      Does anyone know if there is a left-luggage office at Meknes train-station (or anywhere in Meknes)?

Thanks,
      Barry

3 Answers Mar 3, 2007 at 10:21 AM
    • Transportation from Mohammed V Airport

by CarlEdwardRoss Online Now Jun 15, 2003 at 9:40 PM

I am trying to get to Meknes. I am due to arrive at the airport in Casablanca at 6:00am on August 2, 2003. How do I get to the train station once I arrive? I do not want to get lost nor have much time to. Will a taxi get me there faster? If so how much can I expect to pay for a trip that far?

4 Answers Sep 21, 2008 at 10:45 AM