Travel Answers
Meguro

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• To watch Capital One Football Final at Wembly, UK on 1st.March 2015, between Chelsea and Totenham

Shinjuku Feb 17, 2015 at 9:38 PM

Im staying in Shinjuku area. Is there a Pub or Restaurant nearby where I can watch the above game probably at the early morning of Monday, 2nd. March. Japan time. Thank you

more
    • effazainal's Profile Photo

Disneyland n disney sea

Tokyo Feb 1, 2015 at 9:29 AM

Does anyone know of discounts ticket into disneyland plsss? I don't think my budget allows me to take the day pass.

Any halal restaurabt in disneyland or sea?

more
    • From Hilton Shinjuku to Disneysea

Tokyo Feb 20, 2015 at 11:10 AM

Hi, wanted to know what is the best way to go to Disneysea from Hilton Shinjuku. Is it better to take a metro from Nishi-Shninjuku to Tokyo station and then take a JR train or is it better to take a metro from Tochomae to Yoyogi and take a bus to Disney Resort ? From Google Earth, I see that the Yoyogi station does not have overbridge. Does Yoyogi have a subway to cross the railway track ? Apology for asking boring questions, but small details help. Thanks in advance for the answers.

more
    • English Pub called Footnik in Shinjuku

Shinjuku Feb 19, 2015 at 8:29 AM

Is there an English Pub, Footnik, where they show football games live on big screen in Shinjuku? Thank You

more

Hotels around Sakura hatagaya in shinjiku

Tokyo Feb 1, 2015 at 7:14 PM

Hi VTers,
      I have just receive an email that this hotel Sakura hatagaya is fully booked! :(
      Can anyone suggest any hotels nearby it? In shinjiku preferably ? As it's convenient to get halal food.
      Affordable rates not more than 12,000yen
      Pls help meeee

more
    • Tokyo Weather in March

Tokyo Feb 15, 2015 at 4:52 AM

Hi, I will be in Tokyo (with my wife and a 9 yr old son) from 14th - 21st Mar and in Kyoto 21st Mar - 27th Mar. I see that the temperature varies between a max of 13 deg and min of 4 deg celsius. Does it mean that reasonable amount of winter clothing will be needed ? Also I see that the rainfall increases markedly in March from Feb. Does it mean I should expect most of the days to be rainy / cloudy ? Also when it rains, does it pour (like Monsoon in India) or is it more like a drizzle ? Also should I take one of the Mt Fuji trips from Tokyo in case expecation is that the mountain will hide behind a cover of cloud ? Apology for so many questions but given that all are related to weather, though I should ask them in one place. Thank you for your help in advance.

more

virgin trip to Tokyo for 6 nights

Tokyo Feb 1, 2015 at 8:55 AM

Hello VTers,
      It's my virgin trip to tokyo Japan in late March and I have Afew questions in mind;

1) I need help on recommendation of 3* hotels within distance of halal eateries n preferably train station.
      Was looking in e area of shinjuku but I'm open for other options too

2) is there any airport shuttle from the airport to hotel? Or maybe shared transportation from airport to hotel for 4 adults?
      3) which telco service(data) for a week is affordable to buy and where can I buy those SIM card? Advisable to get from airport?
      4) is there any tourist card for transportation that I cn purchase since we will be travelling a lot using public?
      5) the Sakura flowers season is coming, where is the best place to see ? Preferably free parks ?
      6) I was planning for a trip to Mount Fuji.can I travel by public? Or is there any affordable tour packages that I cn purchase?
      Is full day enough?
      7)what are interesting places to go for cheap buys ?
      8) for someone who loves art, design n fashion.. Any recommendation of must-see places ?
      Thank you! I really hope awesome VTers like U can help me out.

more

23 March to 30 march 2015

Tokyo Feb 3, 2015 at 3:55 AM

Hi VTers,
      Anyone knows why are all hotels fully booked on these dates? 23-30march?
      I plan to travel on these dates n even bought tickets but I Cnt find any hotels in shinjuku, ueno n afew more..

more