Megion

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 3 DAYS IN MOSCOW

Moscow Nov 10, 2014 at 5:36 PM

MY HUSBAND, son 19, myself surprise birthday for our daughter she will be 21. we are in Moscow Friday - Sunday this week. What must we not miss, What is top priority.
      Thanks

more
    • v3tt3lWC's Profile Photo

Hotels in Moscow

Moscow Nov 26, 2014 at 1:38 AM

Any good hotels to check out in Moscow on a budget for 2 persons?

more
    • Moscow & St. Petersburg itinerary suggestions

Russia Nov 18, 2014 at 3:49 PM

Dear people, hello!
      I know that there are many threads about this - I used them all to try to build my itinerary, but still had to come here ask for help.
      I'm travelling to Russia with my brother in February. I'm 25, he's 21. We have a fast pace and visit things quickly, especially because we're not into spending hours inside a museum reading everything. We like to explore :)

Please take a look in the itinerary. I'm all open for suggestions!
      Here it is: s18.postimg.org/60tt0b45l/it...

Upper part is Moscow, and then St. Petersburg.
      Column A and B are for organization only. The items marked with * (in Moscow) are our priorities. Column C is the place's name, column D is a remark. Column E is the day chosen for visiting, and column F is where I wrote the other options I have (if it is blank, it has no restrictions).
      I know some days are really rushed (like 26th) and some days are easy (like 28th), but this is the best I could figure out, and it would be great to read your comments.
      I chose to say in Moscow on 20th, 21st and 22nd; then take a train to St. Petersburg. Stay there on 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th; then take the train back to Moscow and stay the last two days, 27th and 28th. The days I’ll be in Petersburg are the days in which the hotel in Moscow is more expensive, so I can save some money.

I had decided to stay 5 days in Moscow and 4 in St. Petersburg.
      Given the itinerary, would you recommend to stick to this plan or do the opposite (stay 5 days in St. Petersburg and 4 in Moscow)?

Thanks a lot, people!
      See you in Russia!

more

Near Megion