Medyka

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• New years eve 2014-2015

Krakow Yesterday

Does anyone know if the usual celebrations ( e.g- the free outdoor concert on the square) are taking place this New Years Eve 2014-2015. I read somewhere that the format had changed this year and there would be no concert.

Has anyone got any up to date news?

more
    • Jordanow Vacation

Jordanow Sep 11, 2014 at 11:32 AM

Hello,

My friend has offered us her home in Jordanow for vacation. Can you tell me if it is a good central area for many things to see? We will have a car rental - so day trips or overnight trips are welcome. What is within this area this is a must see? We are a family of 4 from Canada.

Thank you

more
    • anadyr's Profile Photo

Where to do your laundry in Wroclaw

Wroclaw Sep 7, 2014 at 12:50 PM

Hi, I will be in Wroclaw from 2-5 October and in need of doing my laundry. I will be staying near the train station. Does anyone know of a laundromat in the vicinity. A couple of years ago I went to the Frania Cafe (http://www.franiacafe.pl/en/) in Krakow, for a beer and to do my laundry. Does anyone know of a similar setup in Wroclaw?

Jeff

more
    • oupen hours und time

Slowinski Park Narodowy Sep 5, 2014 at 2:10 AM

Can I go to see Slowinski Park in october? I cant find open hours?

more
    • Turska's Profile Photo

Christmas market

Gdansk Aug 23, 2014 at 11:13 AM

Is there only one christmas market at Gdansk? It seems like those I found are starting at 5th December. When most christmas markets in Europe do start at end november.

more
    • anadyr's Profile Photo

Location of bus terminal and train station

Katowice Aug 28, 2014 at 9:08 AM

Hi,
      I'm looking at traveling from Bratislava on the Polski Night bus in early Oct to Katowice. My final destination is Wroclaw. I just have a few questions.
      a. How far is the Polski Bus terminal from the Train station?
      b. I arrive around 0600. The next Polski bus is at 1005. I believe that there is a train at 0800 or so. Which one would you choose?
      c. Where is a good location for an ATM to change cash or can I use Euros/credit cards?
      d. Good choice for breakfast

more
    • anadyr's Profile Photo

Things to do in Wroclaw

Wroclaw Aug 19, 2014 at 10:02 AM

Hi, I'm going to "throw this out" as a question. I have 2 full days in Wroclaw (October 3-4). I would like to visit Zagan to see the POW camp on one day and take a relaxed walking tour of the city (the other day). I have been looking at tours, but I would like to hear what you would suggest for a 2 day "tour" of the Wroclaw area. Thanks.
      Jeff

more
    • Pawtuxet's Profile Photo

Back to Kakow - arts?

Krakow Aug 15, 2014 at 5:36 AM

I'll be back in Krakow in September. Searching for work by local artists. Does anyone know of local galleries or shops I shouldn't miss? I'll be in main square and Kazmierz.

more