change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• hooiluangoh's Profile Photo

Prepaid Mobile sim card in Poland

Zgorzelec Mar 28, 2015 at 11:26 PM

Is it possible to get a prepaid mobile sim card in Poland? What are the options?
      Will need the sim to navigate and make phone calls like a traveller would : ).

more
    • hooiluangoh's Profile Photo

Car Rental in Zgorzelec

Zgorzelec Mar 28, 2015 at 11:19 PM

What are good car rental companies in Zgorzelec? Was planning to rent a car here to drive around Poland and possibly go to Czech, if that is allowed.

more
    • FrancescaPuggioni's Profile Photo

Going to Wroclaw with my dog!

Wroclaw Mar 22, 2015 at 6:06 AM

I'm an italian student.I'm planning to go to Wroclaw for studying and take my dog with me. I'm not sure if it's convenient to go with the train or with car. Can somebody help me about these choice? Thank you

more
    • Dentists in Krakow

Krakow Apr 13, 2015 at 2:55 AM

Has anyone visited some dentists in Krakow? Could you please recommend dental clinics with affordable prices?

more
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Nearest airport.

Torun Apr 10, 2015 at 5:48 AM

Where is the nearest airport to Torun?

more
    • warsaw poland

Warsaw Mar 26, 2015 at 9:30 AM

Has anyone been to the Radio Cafe? Is it safe to walk there from Novotel Centrum?

more
    • adeshgunjan's Profile Photo

Poland visa application form query

Poland Apr 2, 2015 at 11:40 PM

I am a Director of my company, which I guess means that I am self employed. In that case what details do I fill in the Employer's details column in the Poland Visa application form?

more
    • ophiro's Profile Photo

Praga District

Warsaw Mar 24, 2015 at 12:24 PM

hello
      i would like to see Praga district - i heard about nice churches and things to see - is it safe during the morning / afternoon ?
      should i take a organized travel like adventurewarsaw offers ? looks a little bit expensive for me....

thanks !

more
    • gkaralakis's Profile Photo

Exchange at Wroclaw

Wroclaw Mar 21, 2015 at 9:23 AM

To make exchange from euros to Poland mo ey is better to fo it at Greece or at Poland (Wroclaw)..?

Thanks
      George

more
    • outdoorz13's Profile Photo

Getting from Krakow to Prague

Krakow Apr 13, 2015 at 1:19 PM

Hello. I see a post a few lines down about the overnight train from Krakow to Prague. Can anybody give me updated information about this? Is this the best or only website on which I can see train schedules between these routes? I wasnt planning an overnight train but if that is the best option then I am willing. Thank you.

more
    • language problem, must see?

Poland Mar 27, 2015 at 11:01 PM

We are planning to visit Poland - 1st time to visit.
      1. We speak only English. Any problem?
      2. Where are the must see and must do places to see and how many days in each?

Appreciate your feedback. thkq

more