change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Sucuraj to Drvenik

Hvar Yesterday

Dear Hvar experts,
      We are planning a rental car trip on early September.
      Part of our trip would be from Split to Hvar to Dubrovnik.
      I thought that we should take the ferry from Split to Stari Grad, and take the same ferry from Stari Grad to Split.
      Then I found that there are other ferries from Sucuraj to Drvenik, which might be less crowded and less time to land and less driving time to Dubrovnik.
      Do you think this is a good idea?
      Thank you in advance.
      Brian

more
    • ocean swimming

Lovran Jan 24, 2015 at 11:02 AM

Could Lovran be the pretty, small seaside town where I can swim half km laps back and forth, back and forth? We love Croatia, have experienced concrete beaches, sea urchins, etc & I can see busy boating areas on google maps. Thanks!

more
    • Lighthouse

Rovinj Jan 13, 2015 at 6:43 AM

Is there a way to get out to the lighthouse near Rovinj? Do any boats go out there, or around or past that little island?

more
    • Linse's Profile Photo

Zagreb, how many days and when?

Zagreb Jan 14, 2015 at 11:20 PM

Hi
      Will start of september be too warm to go to Zagreb?
      Direct flights gives us the choice of 1 week or 4 days.............is 1 week too much? We want to spend 1 day going to Ljubljana.
      Thanks

more
    • hb_capri's Profile Photo

Light house for rent

Croatia Jan 19, 2015 at 8:37 PM

Is it possible to rent a light house for short stay anywhere in Croatia? I read about it in a travel magazine and thought it was really an interesting option. Please help with details. Thanks in advance

more
    • Car and Driver

Croatia Jan 11, 2015 at 9:16 AM

We are planning a trip to Croatia and Bosnia and want to drive. Has anyone every hired a driver and car instead of renting a car and driving ourselves? Any experience, and recommendations would be welcomed. Cost per day/week? We are an older couple and think we would be more comfortable exploring this way. Thank you.

more