Medugorje

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Share a taxi

by C-fab Online Now Oct 27, 2013 at 10:08 AM

I shall be arriving at Dubrovnik on Nov 2 at approx 18.15hrs. Anyone arriving at the same time and want to share a taxi to Medjugore? Thanks

3 Answers Nov 2, 2013 at 1:48 AM
    • monicarc's Profile Photo

Must sees/logistics

by monicarc Online Now Jan 24, 2013 at 9:56 AM

If you just 2 or 3 hours to visit medjugore, what would be on your list? I want to go to st James church and apparition hill--I thought the hill first, then church, is that a could order? Also how long does it take to climb apparition hill? Is it steep? We would be visiting medjugore in conjunction with a drive to mostar ( we want to spend the night in mostar) so logistically is it closer to see medjugore first and then go onto mostar or see medjugore when we leave mostar the next day to drive back to dubrovnik?

1 Answer Feb 21, 2013 at 8:50 AM
    • Who likes to share a taxi with us from Split to Medjugorje?

by Miranda1965 Online Now Jun 21, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Hello,

My husband and me will arrive at Split on July, Sunday 29th at 11 am. Unfortunately we are missing the bus (10.55 h)to Medjugorje. Therefore we have the possibility to arrange a taxi from Split to Medjugorje. Our taxi has 2 places more,in this case the "taxi trip" will cost € 30 p.p.

Cheers,

Miranda

1 Answer Jul 22, 2012 at 1:57 PM
    • Medugorje

by Ricardoiti Online Now Jan 23, 2012 at 5:14 PM

Hi!
      I'll be visiting Italy next July with my wife, and we would like to visit Medugorje from there. Could anyone tell us if is it avaliable to get by ferry (ancona to split) and from split to medugorje by bus?? Could you give us details??

6 Answers May 2, 2012 at 9:14 AM
    • Coach Travel Overland UK to Medjugorje

by mastle2357 Online Now Apr 20, 2010 at 7:11 AM

Does anyone have any information as to a coach company or Pilgrimage operator who organises coach travel overland from the UK to Medjugorje? My friend is unable to fly. Thank you it would be very much appreciated.

1 Answer Jun 7, 2010 at 2:12 AM
    • How to get to Medugorje from Dubrovnik port

by Philomena13 Online Now Jul 16, 2007 at 5:07 PM

Hi
      I am in Italy with my family and we want to visit Medugorje. We can get a boat over from Vieste, Italy to Dubrovnik but we don't know how to get from there. I have a 10 year old son in a wheelchair so public transport can be a bit of a problem. Can anyone give me any help or suggestions as to how I can get there?
      Thanks.

2 Answers Jul 26, 2007 at 2:12 PM
    • Internet access for pilgrim?

by SDPilgrim Online Now Jul 26, 2006 at 4:01 PM

I am blessed to be able to join a pilgrimage to Medugorje during the first 9 days of August. But I must have at least a few hours of Internet access for business purposes during that time. Can anyone advise me where I might get Internet access? Should I bring my own computer?

Thank you--- a SD Pilgrim

1 Answer Jul 26, 2006 at 4:32 PM
    • One day Medugorje tour from Dubrovnik

by jngcabarlo Online Now Jun 30, 2006 at 1:46 PM

Are there reliable tour companies in Dubrovnik (from the pier) for Medugorje pilgrimage for 1 day only? If yes, I need to know the company and the approximate price.

1 Answer Jun 30, 2006 at 2:19 PM
    • Any groups travelling To Medjugoje thismonth?

by kryslatham Online Now Apr 5, 2006 at 12:00 PM

Are there any groups travelling to medjugorje this month that I could join for trvel?

• accomodation in medjugorje

by kryslatham Online Now Apr 5, 2006 at 11:58 AM

Iwant to travel to medjugorie from England - London - on my own in the next few days. I would like to stay in self catering accomodation - or cheap hotel without breakfast or dinner if possible - any recommendations?

• Krew4eight's Profile Photo

Medugorje Accommodations

by Krew4eight Online Now Mar 20, 2006 at 10:24 AM

We plan to spend September 17 in Medugorje and would appreciate recommendations for hotels offering one night accommodations.

• Krew4eight's Profile Photo

Car Travel

by Krew4eight Online Now Mar 20, 2006 at 10:19 AM

Is it safe to drive a rental car to Medugorje or should we take a bus from the nearest coastal town in Crotia?

1 Answer Mar 20, 2006 at 11:55 AM
    • visa for Medugorje

by 14mary Online Now Mar 10, 2006 at 5:11 AM

Do you need a visa to travel to Bosina-Medugorje

What is the best way to get from Split, Croatia to Medugorje?

Thanks for your help

1 Answer Mar 10, 2006 at 6:57 AM
    • Transfer Dubrovnik Airport to Medjugorje

by dougie5419 Online Now Sep 26, 2005 at 2:02 PM

Can anyone recommend a reliable taxi or minibus hire company to transport three of my friends from the airport to Medugorje. An idea of the cost would be helpful. Is there a local bus that does this route?

1 Answer Sep 27, 2005 at 9:00 AM
    • Bank Automated teller machines

by dougie5419 Online Now Jul 2, 2005 at 5:42 AM

Can someone tell me the location of any Bank Automated Teller Machines in Medugorje for obtaining currency, if there are any.
      Thank You

1 Answer Jul 2, 2005 at 7:59 AM
    • Ground only tours

by janesmartypants Online Now Mar 12, 2005 at 3:32 PM

Is it possible to get a tour of Medugorje and do the entire pilrim process (homestays, masses, visiting sights) without flying over with a tour group? Are there any organized "tours" that don't include airfare?

2 Answers Mar 12, 2005 at 10:16 PM
    • bus fares and train schedules from Zagreb to Medjugore

by d.urban Online Now Nov 26, 2004 at 2:07 PM

I plan to travel to medjugore on my own and flying into Zagreb sometime next week. How long of a ride is it and what are the bus fares and if there are trains, their schedules and fares. What other ways other than private cars to get to Medjugore?

1 Answer Nov 27, 2004 at 4:38 AM
    • I need to get to Medjugoje from Zagreb

by jrp0412 Online Now Nov 11, 2004 at 7:41 AM

I´m traveling to Zagreb, Croatia, and am trying to figure out from there how I can get down to Medjugorje, Bosnia. I´m coming from Pamplona Spain, then going from Bilboa, to London, to Zagreb, but have not booked my flight yet. I´m leaving the 24th of November 2004. I know I can fly into Trieste Italy from london instead and there are regular bus routes at 6 pm to medjugorje (according to a source)...but then i´d be going alone. Is is safe as an american women, 20 years old, to be traveling alone to Bosnia? If not, I can just stick to my plan and fly into Zagreb, meet my two friends, and go with them to Medjugorje, but how? Can anyone help me with this...How to get to Medjugorje from Zagreb, Croatia. Thanks so much for reading this!!!!!

2 Answers Nov 11, 2004 at 10:05 PM