Medina Travel Answers

change location

visa request

by Mitza Online Now Oct 14, 2004 at 7:34 PM

i am an australian citizen, and just recently got married. my husband is a student in madinah islamic university. his been studying in the university for the past 6 years. he has been trying to get my visa to saudi arabia but the ministry of internal affairs have told him that they have stopped giving visas from this academic year. please help me as to how i can get my visa and be in the blessed city of the prophet with my husband. thankyou

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: visa request

    by sami_999 Online Now Jul 7, 2007 at 5:49 PM

    i can give you an idea but it will less safe than legal procedures.
    he can invite you to do Omrah and they will give you a limited visa to do omrah after that he can write a litter to the princedom of madinah asking them to give him a permtting for you to expand your period and they will give you up to 4 monthes . after the 4 monthes its up to you if you want to leave or stay like the one million people in the country. trust me it will pass :)
    best wishes

    Be the first to rate this answer!

    Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: visa request

    by Salafia Online Now Nov 23, 2008 at 1:54 PM

    I have the same problem and it is rally very sad. My husband also studies in the islamic university of medina and it seems hopeless for me to join him. We donĀ“t know what to do.

    I live in germany and he is there now. We are very sad about our situation but allah al musta3an

    Can somebody help us perhaps

    Be the first to rate this answer!

    Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines