Medias

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Dracula shopping?

Targoviste Apr 10, 2014 at 4:13 AM

I'm in targoviste for the first time, the guidebooks said this is one of the Romanian towns that has capitalized on the Dracula connection the most. I'm a vampire fan, and I like to find cute little gift shops to buy this stuff, but I'm not having any luck. What area of town do I go to?

more
    • What to wear

Botosani 9 hours ago

I am coming on a mission trip. I want to dress appropriately. What is the dress for Christian services.

more
    • Travel to Sinaia

Sinaia 16 hours ago

How do you get to Sinaia from Craiova? Any recommendations? Reliable minibus firm/taxi? Thanks

more
    • Autogari.ro - booking

Romania Yesterday

Hallo,
      I've just tried to book a bus ticket (17.05.2014) from Baia Mare to Cluj Napoca airport. But for some reason I can't do this online. All I can see on the site autogari.ro is the information, that my ticket is "occupadi" (or sth like this, sorry, can't speak romanian). Is that mean the ticket is not available? Is there any possibility to buy the ticket directly in the bus? Have you tried to buy it in that way? Help, anybody? : )

more
    • Please, give me an advice ...

Bucharest Apr 15, 2014 at 8:03 AM

Hello,
      I will travel from 1 June 2014 in Greece Paralia Katerini resort, but I go there with Express International Line bus. It is going from Bucharest to Athens. The bus does not go directly in Paralia Katerini. I will get down near the town of Katerini at Olympus Plaza station.
      How can I get to Paralia Katerini from Olympus Plaza- bus ? I think that taxi is expensive...I will have baggage...is very hard!!!....what is the price of a normal bus ticket from Katerini to Paralia Katerini? per person...
      Thanks a lot ! Flory

more
    • SoumyaB's Profile Photo

Confused regarding tour plan

Romania Mar 24, 2014 at 10:51 AM

Hi...
      Could anyone please give me an idea on how much time I should keep aside to visit these places: Bucharest, Sighisoara, Brasov, Timisoara or Cluj. We would like if any of you can provide us with a definite tour plan. We would also like to include some other places inside Romania and maybe Budapest and/or Prague. Our journey would be of 12 days approximately. Also being students we would like to travel with a tight budget,
      SB

more
    • animsoc's Profile Photo

RATB Activ card recharge

Bucharest Apr 20, 2014 at 4:53 AM

Hey all! I'm just 10 days from my 3rd trip to Bucureşti, România and have a question about the RATB. I'm going to take bus 783 from the airport to Piaţa Unirii and then catch a tram to Pantelimon. I still have my Activ card but not sure how much is on it still. Is there a place at Henri Coanda airport where I can add funds to it? I tried online but for some reason was unable to. Mulţumesc!

more
    • Dada35's Profile Photo

2 nights trip from Timisoara

Timisoara Apr 19, 2014 at 1:35 PM

Hello, any good advice for a trip from timisoara? Maybe Apuseni? The other night will be fine to stay closer to Timisoara becase we will flight from the airport early at the afternoon. Thanks for reply..

more