Medenine

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Reps or Street Traders?

Sousse Mar 24, 2015 at 12:28 PM

Is it better/cheaper to book excursions through tour reps or street traders?

more
    • Phone .no

Monastir Mar 18, 2015 at 5:04 AM

Hi I also purchased a rug at the toumia centre in September 2014 and have not recieved it have tried phoning them but no.is not recognised has anyone got a phone no.for them?

more
    • Mosquitoes in April??

Tunisia 10 hours ago

Hi I'm going to Hammamet in April with my 6 month old daughter. Are there mosquitoes there this time of year?

Thanks

more
    • how much to get teeth cleaned in Sousse?

Sousse Mar 26, 2015 at 9:50 AM

Hi I phoned a dentist in Sousse:, asked for appointment to get my teeth cleaned & how much. I was told 25 dinar. I went today & dentist said she does the cleaning in 2 sessions. Meantime the receptionist asked my partner for my details & 25 dinar. Then dentist did my partners teeth cleaning. As we left reception then asked us both to pay 30 dinar each & we must again pay 30 dinar each at second appointment for cleaning so total of 120 dinar. This is the first time we ever had 2 times appointments for teeth cleaning. Anywhere before it was all done in one appointment.

We feel they are cheating us

more
    • aishia's Profile Photo

transport from sousee to zarzis

Sousse Mar 24, 2015 at 7:06 AM

how to go zarzis from sousse by bus or train cheapest,please anyone know?

more
    • Monastir-Mahdia train or taxi ?????

Monastir Mar 14, 2015 at 12:47 PM

Hi I would like to travel to Monastir Mahindra.De do not know how to start this train there and how much it costs, how thick the flights .Or how much a taxi from the airport when I travel Mahdia..Please i need help S.O.S Thank you :) I was Amira

more
    • sousse is it safe

Tunis Mar 22, 2015 at 10:45 AM

im travelling to sousse for a weeks holiday next week and im absolutely terrified but i cant change my holiday so if i dont go i lose all our money ,how safe would we be there

more
    • holiday booked last week in may

Tunisia Mar 25, 2015 at 10:32 AM

hi i was just wondering if it is safe to come on holiday to tunisia.. we are staying at hammemet and have an all inclusive holiday.. after recent problems in tunis i am a little worried. i have been told as long as we stay within the resort we should be fine.. but just really want to know from reliable sorce. thank u in advance

more
    • Travel to the south

by BBarbara Online Now Feb 23, 2015 at 3:48 AM

Is anyone organising a trip to see the Ksours or Ghorfas in southern Tunisia in March? Would you be prepared for me to join you? I am travelling alone and the cost of a private tour is a bit steep for me, but I have been unable to find a tour I can join to spread the cost.
      I am staying in Poet el Kantaoui from 20th to 27 March 2015.

2 Answers Feb 23, 2015 at 6:52 AM