Medellín

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• inexpensive lodging

Barranquilla Apr 11, 2014 at 5:12 PM

where can we find, pension type, live in someones home, lodging?

more
    • Bogota tour

Bogotá Mar 22, 2014 at 3:23 PM

Any of you experts can figure out for me - a 4 1/2 day tour of Bogota?
      Museums, restaurants, major sights, different neighborhoods, some local shopping but not that much artesanias, Leather and some custom jewelry. Art - paintings if not expensive.
      Even a bit out of the city - if time permits.

more
    • Nailatourist's Profile Photo

Como ir a ver las ballenas desde Medellin.

by Nailatourist Online Now Jul 16, 2010 at 9:58 AM

Hola a todos ,
      necesito consejo, en agosto viajare por Colombia. He pensado ir desde Cartagena hasta Medellin para luego desde ahi ir a ver las ballenas. Viajare en bus (no avion)
      Alguien sabe decirme si esta es la mejor solucion? Desde Medellin, como me muevo? las excursiones en que ciudad es mejor reservarla? He leido que podria ir hasta Buonaventura desde Medellin (10 horas de bus), en vez de Buenaventura, bahia solano?
      gracias por vuestros consejos,
      saludos
      naila

1 Answer Jul 16, 2010 at 12:27 PM
    • email address

by kazkastro Online Now Apr 9, 2009 at 5:49 PM

how can i get the email address to these clubs? plz get back to me with more info!!peace!!

1 Answer Apr 9, 2009 at 6:43 PM
    • drumachn's Profile Photo

Hostels or Hotels

by drumachn Online Now May 25, 2008 at 9:16 PM

Quiero saber cuales son los HOSTELs en donde los aventurosos van y que no cobran mucho por noche.

I want to know which are the hostels that are frequented by the adventurous travelers and that do not charge a lot per night.

Gracias, thanks.

2 Answers May 30, 2008 at 5:57 AM
    • gustad20's Profile Photo

flights to caracas and bogota

by gustad20 Online Now Mar 27, 2008 at 10:16 AM

I need to go travel to Caracas and Bogota from Medellin. Whats a good way to find cheap tickets on the web ? I looked on some famous travel sites and the round trip prices are ridiculous. I am sure i can get cheaper tickets.

Please sugegst

3 Answers Mar 27, 2008 at 2:42 PM
    • Medellin Jose Maria Cordova (MDE) airport

by josephr1224 Online Now Mar 7, 2008 at 10:21 AM

I am meeting somebody at MDE airport. Is there a well marked, easy to find place in the airport where my friend can wait for me? I have never been to that airport. Any prominent store or easy to find spot for meeting somebody? Thanks in advance.

• englishman007's Profile Photo

Visiting Medellin for a few days in April

by englishman007 Online Now Jan 15, 2008 at 8:48 PM

Hi, it will my first time in Colombia in April. Visiting Villavicencio ( I am a keen aviation enthusiast and Villavicencio has great old aircraft still flying) and from there I am flying to Medellin with Aires. I know medellin had a bad rep- but I hear things got much better. I am not some rich tourist and I am not flashy but I do like a good time. I am also gay. Is there gay life in medellin and is it safe to go to the gay areas? In many cities the gay areas tend to be in bad neighborhoods so I am a little wary. Any ideas of hotels in those particular areas- is there even an " area" where I should be situated- I also plan to see some countryside and bus it down to Cali- would that an advisable thing to do?
      Many thanks for your assistance
      Mike

6 Answers Jan 23, 2008 at 4:36 PM
    • pekoe's Profile Photo

airport transportation

by pekoe Online Now Aug 10, 2007 at 8:00 PM

Does the Medellin airport have a registered taxi service? If not, what is the best option for safe transport to the city late at night? Thanks

2 Answers Aug 10, 2007 at 10:46 PM
    • Festival de Flores

by Nightbyrd Online Now Jun 24, 2007 at 10:13 AM

Hi,

Does anyone know the dates of the Flower Festival this year?

Thank You,

Jeffrey Nightbyrd

2 Answers Jul 18, 2007 at 1:52 PM
    • Colombia's Fashion Sense

by Kelkan77 Online Now Jun 5, 2007 at 12:01 PM

What do you mean when you say "you can't overdress in Colombia"????? as in you really can't or as in everyone is dressed to impress always???????????

4 Answers Feb 12, 2008 at 8:15 AM
    • Aeropuerto Internacional - Ciudad de Medellin

by miscuamacu Online Now Apr 5, 2007 at 11:21 AM

Estoy visitando Medellin la proxima semana y llegare al aeropuerto a las 10pm y quisiera saber cual es la mejor forma de llegar a la ciudad, ya saben bueno bonito y barato, recomiendan taxi, "shuttle" (bus expreso) o alguna otra via. Tambien me gustaria saber cuales son los precios. Gracias.

1 Answer Apr 5, 2007 at 12:35 PM
    • micky_d's Profile Photo

any trekking around Medellin?

by micky_d Online Now Jan 19, 2006 at 6:56 PM

hi,
      i was wondering if there were any treks to do around the city, tours leaving the city to nearby reserves, any ecotourism at all?

i heard there are skydiving companies in the city, any other adventurous activities anybody would recomend?

thanks,
      micky

1 Answer Jan 24, 2006 at 5:55 AM
    • where to stay in Medellin?

by leocev Online Now Dec 16, 2004 at 11:53 AM

i'm travelling to medellin by myself for a couple of weeks in the middle of janurary. For the first few days I plan to stay in a hotel but later will seek cheaper accomodations as i become a little familiar with the city. I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on some places to stay and activities or attractions I should not miss. Thank you.

1 Answer Dec 22, 2004 at 6:54 PM
    • EXPAT ASSGMT MEDELLIN: TO GO OR NOT TO GO?

by elgie Online Now Sep 21, 2004 at 3:24 PM

Hi everyone, My company (a large multinational) has offered me an assignment in Medellin. I need an advice from other "corporate junkies" - what is this place like? My major concern is security (have a wife and a little baby). All the bad rap about Colombia and Medellin, specifically, - how far/close is it to the reality? Also - basic necessities: what's the quality of medical services, can you find an English-speaking doctor/dentist, regular shopping, social activities. How much strain will absence of Spanish skills put on you? (I plan to study Spanish, no question about that, but I'm ZERO now). MOST IMPORTANTLY: do you know any other sites (preferably forums) for EXPATS IN MEDELLIN or Colombia (spent a couple of hours on the internet, couldn't find anything even remotely useful). Thanks in advance.

5 Answers Apr 17, 2006 at 9:29 AM
    • Paisa region??

by russ75 Online Now Jun 17, 2003 at 11:17 AM

What cities would be included in this area of paisa? Is paisa an area or region or?? Is it true that the people of this area are extremely hairy or is this just a generalization? What city would I have the highest probability of meeting ladies with this quality in Colombia? (mujeres muy velludas). I'm an American, travel frequently to BQ & Cartegena and what few experiences I have had there it seems the women were not blessed with this quality. Just a personal preference that I have. Hoping someone who is from Colombia might set me straight about this. Possibly I am incorrect about the paisas and need to look elsewhere. Thanks for any information/ideas/suggestions. I will be forever grateful. Kindest regards and happy travels!!

2 Answers Jul 7, 2003 at 4:03 PM