Medellín Travel Answers

change location
drumachn's Profile Photo

Hostels or Hotels

by drumachn Online Now May 25, 2008 at 9:16 PM

Quiero saber cuales son los HOSTELs en donde los aventurosos van y que no cobran mucho por noche.

I want to know which are the hostels that are frequented by the adventurous travelers and that do not charge a lot per night.

Gracias, thanks.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: Hostels or Hotels y cartagena

by akken Online Now May 30, 2008 at 5:57 AM

sorry about the lack of caps. my mac is in rebellion today. we are just back from two weeks in colombia of which we spent 8 days in hostal casa viena, calle san andres, getsemani, cartagena. all in all a good value, friendly but not obnoxiously loud. consuelo the owner was a goldmine of information about the city, bolivar department,colombia in general. 36,000 colombian pesos for a double with bath, per night.
    in cali we stayed at the brad new cafe tostaky, a nice double wo bath but a fabulous french breakfast. the proprietora is learning french so you have the oddity of a lovely restored colombian house with french labels for everything.
    colombia is wonderful. don't miss it, any of it.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Hostels or Hotels y cartagena

by akken Online Now May 30, 2008 at 5:57 AM

sorry about the lack of caps. my mac is in rebellion today. we are just back from two weeks in colombia of which we spent 8 days in hostal casa viena, calle san andres, getsemani, cartagena. all in all a good value, friendly but not obnoxiously loud. consuelo the owner was a goldmine of information about the city, bolivar department,colombia in general. 36,000 colombian pesos for a double with bath, per night.
    in cali we stayed at the brad new cafe tostaky, a nice double wo bath but a fabulous french breakfast. the proprietora is learning french so you have the oddity of a lovely restored colombian house with french labels for everything.
    colombia is wonderful. don't miss it, any of it.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines