Medellín Travel Answers

change location

Paisa region??

by russ75 Online Now Jun 17, 2003 at 11:17 AM

What cities would be included in this area of paisa? Is paisa an area or region or?? Is it true that the people of this area are extremely hairy or is this just a generalization? What city would I have the highest probability of meeting ladies with this quality in Colombia? (mujeres muy velludas). I'm an American, travel frequently to BQ & Cartegena and what few experiences I have had there it seems the women were not blessed with this quality. Just a personal preference that I have. Hoping someone who is from Colombia might set me straight about this. Possibly I am incorrect about the paisas and need to look elsewhere. Thanks for any information/ideas/suggestions. I will be forever grateful. Kindest regards and happy travels!!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: Paisa region??

by jonob Online Now Jul 5, 2003 at 2:45 PM

Paisas hairy? That's funny. I am an American male who has lived in Medellin the past year though I presently live in Vancouver, Canada and am preparing for an extended trip through Brazil. The women of Medellin are by far the most gorgeous women I have seen on the planet and their beauty is exceeded only by their abundance. Paisas are generally the people from in and around Medellin, but there was a migration to an tri-city area of Manizales, Pereira and Armenia, and these people are also Paises, though have local names for themselves as well. Paisas are a little different from other Colombians, they are more traditional, conservative and very much more Catholic. The women are everywhere, but if you go you must stay and focus all of your attention in an area called El Poblado and within this area a neighborhood called Zona Rosa and it's famous Parque Lleras. I can tell you more if you care to hear it, but since you posted this a month ago I don't even know if you'll get the response. If you are going to Medellin to sport ***, it may be a little tough, but if you are looking for a wife or girlfriend you will score someone beyond your wildest dreams. Speaking spanish is a must.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Ossi.P's Profile Photo

Re: Paisa region??

by Ossi.P Online Now Jul 7, 2003 at 4:03 PM

Paisas an hairy? Well, you can hear there accent or probably look there face :) and know they are pasia... But be careful: Mentiras paisas! ;)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines