change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tina-Bxl's Profile Photo

housing in Mechelen

by Tina-Bxl Online Now Mar 20, 2014 at 4:56 AM

I have a friend from Italy coming over to Belgium, She will move to Mechelen from August to December for a traineeship.

She will have to search for a room: do you have any suggestion on how to find a low-cost accommodation in your city (e.g. useful websites, which are the most suitable areas of the city to find cheap rooms, if you have any information on families available for a sort of "aupair" exchange,...).

1 Answer Mar 20, 2014 at 5:45 AM
    • rlg2706's Profile Photo

Activities for kids in Mechelen

by rlg2706 Online Now Mar 22, 2010 at 5:10 AM

Can anyone help with this one? I am going to be spending a weekend in Mechelen, Belgium. I am meeting a friend from the continent and her family there. Our kids will be meeting for the first time and I need to find somewhere to meet where there will be lots for the children to do, where they can be active and can play together (there will be a language barrier. So hands on activities or adventure playgrounds or a big park to play sports, where they don't necessarily have to be able to speak to each other to play. There will be four boys aged between 6 and 9 and a 12 year old girl. My 12 year old will probably hang out with the adults so activities for lively boys please!!!!!
      Thank you for any help....

2 Answers Mar 23, 2010 at 9:20 AM
    • bus travel Mechelen

by heatherchant Online Now Jul 29, 2009 at 8:44 AM

My husband and I are hoping to visit Mechelen very soon. We are coming on eurostar to Brussels and then by train to Mechelen.Can we get a bus from Mechelen railway station to Novotel Mechelen Centrum on V Beethovenstr. If so, which bus do we get and do you pay the driver or get your ticket/s before boarding.
      I look forward to hearing any information. Thanks Heather.

5 Answers Aug 6, 2009 at 2:18 PM
    • Buses

by marykilbride Online Now Jun 19, 2009 at 7:45 AM

Is there a bus service from Mechelen to other places? How difficult would it be to travel to Bruges on public transport?

2 Answers Jun 19, 2009 at 10:12 AM
    • jeoren's Profile Photo

Modern architecture Mechelen

by jeoren Online Now Dec 21, 2008 at 11:41 AM

Is there any Modern architecture in Mechelen except this two buildings:

mimoa.eu/browse/projects/Bel...

?

1 Answer Dec 22, 2008 at 3:46 AM
    • Travel by train

by SuzetteFouche Online Now Sep 4, 2007 at 2:18 AM

Hope some one can give me an indication of the price of train tickets. I will travel from Mechelen to Brussels. And later from Mechelen to AMsterdam

2 Answers Sep 4, 2007 at 4:43 AM
    • Pictures of Mechelen

by Primula Online Now Oct 24, 2004 at 11:29 AM

Hi! I came in Mechelen on September 12th 2004, when all the people were celebrating the 500 years of this wonderful town...It was very very nice, and I will always remember that beautiful day, but unfortunately I' ve lost all the pictures I took during my short travel in Belgium! Now I'm looking for pictures about this celebration in Mechelen...can someone help me?? Thanks in advance! Primula, from Italy

8 Answers Mar 5, 2006 at 7:08 AM
    • Sinjoor's Profile Photo

bridge?

by Sinjoor Online Now Oct 3, 2003 at 12:10 AM

I need the name of a bridge accross the Dijle River. I was there with my NY friend the other day and took a photo of it , but can't remember its name. It's the one leading to the street called Persoonshoek. Any ideas?

3 Answers Oct 3, 2003 at 8:24 AM