Mecca

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Fundak Ibrahim Abdullah

by Ainsheen Online Now Mar 5, 2014 at 5:48 PM

I am wondering how far is Fundak Ibrahim Abdullah from Haram?

• Umrah for Women

by naveedkhana Online Now Feb 20, 2014 at 3:42 PM

I would like to ask I am traveling for Umrah from Germany and I want my wife to travel from Pakistan at the same time so we can meet at Jeddah and perform Umrah is this possible for my wife to travel from Pakistan without Mehram and I will receive her at Jeddah Airport?

Look forward for your answer.

JAZAKALLLAH

1 Answer Feb 22, 2014 at 11:52 PM
    • travel from jeddah to meccah

by ftrevor Online Now Dec 30, 2013 at 11:04 AM

how to travel from jeddah airport to mecca (haram) if your arranged taxi does not turn up

4 Answers Jan 8, 2014 at 3:27 AM
    • Bus Service

by ifuato Online Now Nov 22, 2013 at 11:36 PM

How can i get from mecca to jeddah airport by bus.
      i would also like to know where is the stations and how much will it cost. is there any other better transportation than bus? thanks a lot for helping.

6 Answers Nov 28, 2013 at 11:18 PM
    • UMRAH VISA

by Ahmedashford Online Now Nov 17, 2013 at 9:41 AM

IS IT POSSIBLE TO BOOK MY OWN FLIGHT AND HOTEL IN MECCA AND CAN YOU GET AN AGENT JUST TO DO THE UMRAHA VISA

2 Answers Jan 25, 2014 at 7:38 PM
    • bus fare

by jaleelahmed Online Now Jul 20, 2013 at 11:14 PM

how much bus fare from muscat to mecca

1 Answer Jul 21, 2013 at 6:30 AM
    • Umrah in December 2013

by obefya Online Now Jul 20, 2013 at 11:42 AM

We would like to visit Mecca and doing Umrah in Dec 2013. Is it open for visitor during that time?
      Where we can find the information on earliest Umrah period after Hajj 2013?
      Thanks.

1 Answer Jul 22, 2013 at 4:59 AM
    • MaramS's Profile Photo

Australian University Student interested in moving to Mecca.. help ?

by MaramS Online Now Jun 4, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Salam :)

I am a current lebanese university student in Australia thinking of moving to Mecca. Either continuing my studies there or just after finishing my degree in Australia. I was wondering what are the prospects for me to set myself up and find work or a place to reside? And how i would fit in. I would be bringing my mother as well inshaAllah and study nursing/midwifery.

Help would be appreciated dearly.

Regards,

Maram

2 Answers Jul 22, 2013 at 5:44 AM
    • Mecca visa

by Hakkiasmeen Online Now May 21, 2013 at 11:28 AM

How many days to receive mecca visa

3 Answers May 21, 2013 at 5:38 PM
    • honey price

by azhahalim Online Now Apr 20, 2013 at 3:01 AM

how much a price for pure honey at mecca?

3 Answers Apr 20, 2013 at 3:06 PM
    • storing luggage at jeddah airport

by jaymaxmaroc Online Now Mar 3, 2012 at 6:31 AM

Is there any storage or locker facility at jeddah airport where I can leave my luggage and go to Makkah with a light shoulder bag to perform Umrah? Thanks.

2 Answers Jul 2, 2012 at 2:08 AM
    • flight transportation from meecca to medina

by samirmahe Online Now Dec 9, 2011 at 10:43 AM

is there an aeroplane flying between meecca and medina,and why dont pilgrims take that flight unlike busses and taxis,what could be the actual distance between necca and medina.

3 Answers Dec 12, 2011 at 2:01 AM
    • Spiritual places outside Mecca

by mariedgu Online Now Nov 2, 2011 at 11:12 AM

I was adopted in Australia by a turkish Muslim family. I was 11 years old and they did not change my faith due to legal requirements, although I obviously followed their cultural and religious traditions. They have all travelled to Mecca, I would like to travel there to honor their kindness towards me and their customs and because of my own spiritual beliefs. Is there a way of being part of this incredibly important spiritual journey without being Muslim? Is there a mosque outside of Mecca that would allow respectful western women? I post this with the upmost of respect, so please forgive my ignorance.

15 Answers Nov 3, 2011 at 9:32 PM
    • Walk from Jedda to Mecca al Mukarrama, while is Ihram. Is it doable?

by nafnaf62 Online Now Oct 18, 2011 at 1:35 AM

Assalam alaikum,

First of all, thank you for taking the time and reading my post. May Allah reward you.
      I have a weired desire to walk from Jedda to mecca in the state of Ihram for the sake of Allah during this year's hajj in shaa Allah. I am aware that I don't have to do this, the distance is quite far,and that it's a challenge to walk that distance anywhere let along in Saudia Arabia and in the state of Ihram.
      What I would love to know, jazakum Allah kheir, is: Do the Saudi authorities tolarate hajjis to walk to Mecca al mukarram? or if you've known or heard of people who walked to Mecca al Mukarram during Hajj.

I would love to add that this is not about money or anything else but it's about a dream I've had for a while:)

Again Thanks a lot for reading this post and for your answers

Jazakum Allah kheir

5 Answers Oct 28, 2011 at 1:35 PM
    • Hotel near Haram

by neena2011 Online Now Jul 6, 2011 at 4:12 AM

We are planning to visit Macca in few week time would anyone kindly let us know
      any nice 4 star hotel nesr Haram .
      Best regrds

2 Answers Jul 14, 2011 at 3:16 PM
    • Mecca Hotel info - Jawharat Al-Khalil ?? what hotel is this

by qshaikh Online Now Jul 11, 2010 at 5:46 PM

Assalam Alaikum,

I am looking for more information on Jawharat Al-Khalil hotel. Does anyone know anything about this hotel? is it a hotel or apt building? how far is it from Haram. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Jazakallah.

6 Answers Jul 12, 2010 at 1:09 PM
    • Hotel Elaf Kindah Mecca Booking

by imtiazkhokhar Online Now Jun 3, 2010 at 12:29 PM

We would like to book Hotel Elaf Kindah at Mecca. How to proceed?

3 Answers Jul 14, 2011 at 3:19 PM
    • 3 or 2 star hotels in Medinah & Makkah

by rosne Online Now Jun 2, 2010 at 7:58 PM

Assalamualaikum. I need information on 3 or 2 star hotels in Medinah and Makkah. The distance must not be too far away from the Haram and the rates. If possible, I need the contact number as well. Can someone help me , please. Thank you and may Allah bless you.

• elaf ajyad hotel

by fadiela Online Now May 19, 2010 at 5:01 AM

could somebody out there please give me a very honest review of this hotel and the location as we are travelling in june 2010 with small children inshaallah elaf ajyad hotel is there any roads to cross

• how many metres between haram and ajyad makkah hotel at ibrahim khalil street

by pinarmt Online Now Apr 29, 2010 at 12:35 AM

how many metres between haram and ajyad makkah hotel at ibrahim khalil street

2 Answers May 15, 2010 at 10:45 AM
    • how to get an umrah visa

by norizanaziz Online Now Apr 16, 2010 at 10:07 PM

I'm a malaysian, how am I to get an umrah visa from Malaysia to visit mecca and Madinah

2 Answers Apr 17, 2010 at 2:20 AM
    • Taxi in Makkah

by frahman Online Now Mar 21, 2010 at 9:08 PM

Can someone give me an estimate about the taxi fare(without sharing) for the following:

1. Makkah to Madinah
      2. Madinah to Jeddah airport.

Jazak Allahu Khairan.

2 Answers Mar 23, 2010 at 10:44 PM
    • Baby Food

by mabbas Online Now Mar 20, 2010 at 9:54 PM

Salaam Alaykum, do any stores sell bottled baby food such as meats and pasta for 1 year old in Makkah or Medina?

2 Answers Mar 21, 2010 at 11:55 PM
    • Mecca to Meddinah Private Driver cost with 2 Passanger.

by Mo877 Online Now Mar 16, 2010 at 9:58 AM

Salams,

Please can someone help me, How much dose it cost to go to Medina to Mecca ina Private car or a txi with 2 Passangers, Also What hotel are handicaped/disabled standers in Mecca and Meddinah, I knw for a fact the the hilton and the Intercontenintal are disabled standerds, but theese are luxuery hotel with 5 star prices.

1 Answer Mar 17, 2010 at 5:01 AM
    • taxi fare

by mohammadmoradi Online Now Feb 7, 2010 at 12:44 PM

l am coming to mecca in March enshallah ,and l need to know the taxi fare from Jeddah to Madinah ,and from Madinah to mecca ?is it expensive ?can you suggest me any transportation good for these destinations please?

• Travelling between Jeddah and Makkah

by syedsoh Online Now Aug 21, 2009 at 4:24 AM

IA I will be going for Umrah this weekend. I have been informed that I have to go downtown to get a bus to Makkah. How much is the taxi fare from the airport to downtown? Can I get a bus directly from Jeddah Airport and how much will I need to have with me for the travel costs and will it take me direct to the Harem in Makkah? Also for the return journey that same evening - would I be able to take the bus directly back to the airport or to downtown and have to take a taxi to the terminal? Do the buses stop at a certain time in the evening?

1 Answer Aug 21, 2009 at 5:38 AM
    • Taxi / Transfer costs from Jeddah Airport to Makkah?

by RajaStyle Online Now Aug 4, 2009 at 10:12 AM

HI All, I will be arriving at Jeddah Airport in Ramadhan and was wondering the transfer / taxi costs I should expect to pay for me and my wife for the following journeys.

1. Jeddah Airport to Makkah hotel
      2. Makkah hotel to Medinah hotel
      3. Medinah Hotel to Jeddah Airport

If anyone has experience of costs for the above journeys during Ramadhan I would appreciate their advice.

Thanks in Advance

• tiskand's Profile Photo

"Express" Umrah !

by tiskand Online Now Jul 18, 2009 at 2:39 AM

If I only have 4 nights that I can spend in Saudi Arabia, can I perform the Umrah within that time period and also be able to stay in Makkah and Madinah? If so, what is recommended, 2 nights in each city or 3 nights in Makkah and 1 night in Madinah ?

2 Answers Jul 18, 2009 at 6:57 PM
    • omra with business visa

by elkashef Online Now Jul 13, 2009 at 6:10 AM

i have a business visa to ksa that is valid for 6 months - multiple entery - that i haven't used. i am planning to go this weekend to make omra. will do the hotel booking myslef.

do you think there will be an issue doing that? immigration desk?

thanks a lot

2 Answers Jul 16, 2009 at 3:18 AM
    • In my case can i go for Haj?

by doctor.yazmin Online Now Jun 22, 2009 at 5:31 PM

Asalam o Alikum brothers and sisters
      I am 21years old originally from Pakistan but live in Europe. And studing(mbbs). But now i want to travel to Mecca for Haj or Umrah. But my question is, can i travel alone?or with my mother, elder sister and her husband?
      Because i dont have brother, and my Father died when i was a child. And someone told me in my case i cant go for haj before i am married, is that true?the person said i can only go with my brother or father?
      Please let me know if someone knows something about that
      Jazak Allah
      W.Salam

6 Answers Aug 7, 2009 at 3:43 PM