Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ImThere2013's Profile Photo

Paris Nov 12, 2015 at 11:59 AM

Has anyone toured the recently open exposition "LE ROI EST MORT/THE KING IS DEAD?" Would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks!

• The Taxi Service in Paris - Guides to book one.

Paris Nov 20, 2015 at 10:56 PM

Hello all,

I am planning to have a trip to Paris within a few days. But as I am new to Paris, I don't have any idea about how to get a taxi service. I have read some blogs in internet about taxi in Paris. But I need clear guideline from the experienced ones regarding the cost, booking systems, where to book and how they all about.

Thanks in advance,

With best regards :)

• KaterinaJordan's Profile Photo

Navigo--- Urgent

Paris Nov 16, 2015 at 4:09 AM

Hi all,
      Does anybody know whether we may buy on line the Navigo (for tourists/one week period) and collect it from Charles De Gaulle airport, RER ticket office?

• Transfer from Paris CDG Terminal 2E to 2D with Check-in Luggage.

Paris Oct 31, 2015 at 8:23 PM

Greetings guys.
      My family and I will be arriving from Kuala Lumpur by Vietnam Airlines at Terminal 2E and have to check-in at Terminal 2D to London by Easyjet the same day on 6th Nov 2015. After collecting the luggage from 2E, how do I proceed to check-in my luggage to 2D? Where do I need to endorse my passport?

Your help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Wanzul WD.

• what do you propose?

Paris Nov 18, 2015 at 6:40 AM

should we travel to paris in the next 15 days?

• is it safe

Paris Nov 15, 2015 at 8:21 PM

hey my son is going to paris in 2 weeks is it safe he is leaving from london by train

• St. Remy Church

by Kflemingloss Online Now Aug 3, 2015 at 5:59 PM

We are coming to Meaux to explore my wife's ancestry. We have information that her family lived in Meaux (1450-1700), and it mentions St.Remy as the location of some weddings. Does it still exist? Or... Is there some local resource for us to find the old cemetery?
      Thanks for your help.

14 Answers Aug 4, 2015 at 11:58 AM
    • Good places to eat in Meaux?

by cathy9510usa Online Now Nov 8, 2014 at 4:43 AM

We'll be staying jut off the Avenue de la Victoire, away from the center of town (Hotel Confort) and wonder about plces to eat. Also, is there a bus that runs down the Avenue?

Thanks very much.

19 Answers Nov 10, 2014 at 9:16 AM
    • katlamont's Profile Photo

Travel from Eurodisney

by katlamont Online Now Feb 12, 2013 at 7:22 AM

I am being forced into a weekend at Eurodisney but promised an escape for one day. Meaux seems perfect with the Cathedral and lots of cheese, haha. I wondered if anyone could advise on the best way to get from the theme park to Meaux? Thanks!

2 Answers Feb 12, 2013 at 12:39 PM
    • Train Schedules

by moburg Online Now May 5, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Is there a train from Meaux to Caen?

4 Answers May 6, 2012 at 8:55 AM
    • meaux biking

by jblanchfield Online Now Jan 8, 2010 at 12:08 PM

Hello, wondering if we can ride to Meaux from the marriott villas near disneyland easily? Is there a bike path? Is it scenic? Thank you!

1 Answer Jan 8, 2010 at 3:38 PM
    • holiday houses /appartments

by suzievernon Online Now Mar 13, 2004 at 9:15 AM

Where will i find information about holiday lets in and around Meaux