change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Wedding at Mellieha Bay Hotel

Malta 50 minutes ago

Hi everyone,

I have just booked to get married at Melliaha Bay Hotel and while I have seen lots of good reviews about weddings there I am struggling to find any photo's of weddings in the Gazebo and I have also seen from one of the reviews that guests have to stand as there is no room.

If anyone has photo's they could send me I would be very grateful. I would also like to know what you did with your guests as I don't want them to be uncomfortable!

Many thanks

more
    • Wedding in Mellieha Bay Malta

Mellieha Apr 2, 2014 at 1:57 PM

Hi has anyone got married at Mellieha Bay hotel in Malta. if so how was your day.. My son and partner due to get married there in June,
      Thanks
      Jan x

more
    • about resort

Sliema Apr 8, 2014 at 1:21 PM

staying in silema for six nights in july,just wondering if it is a quiet resort,dont know anything about malta.

more
    • Transport from Nice to Malta (Valletta?)

Malta Mar 30, 2014 at 10:23 AM

I have been looking for fast and reasonable transport from the Nice airport to Valletta, without success. The few flights I find all go via a connecting city, most often in the wrong direction. A round trip seems to run upwards of 300 Euros. I tought that perhaps there might also be a high-speed ferry alternative, but again, find nothing.

We are thinking of taking a 3 day break there in mid or late May. All suggestions are welcome.

Carl

more
    • Best (most central?) location to be on Malta?

Malta Mar 30, 2014 at 11:03 AM

We are thinking of a 3 or 4 day excursion to Malta in late May. There are a number of islands, etc. We don't want to move every day. How easy is it to go from one to the other by ferry for a day-trip? All suggestions are welcome, including hotels. We will consider upscale as long as its worth the experience.

Thanks.

Carl

more
    • Raimix's Profile Photo

Malta in almost full week

Malta Apr 13, 2014 at 2:39 AM

Hello ;)

I booked flights to Malta for second part of May. It would be nice to know what are the basic places to visit in Malta during 7 days. Priorities are sightseeing, also some time being in beach and probably clubbing at least one evening ;)

As I understood, Valletta could be the best place to stay because of transportation? What weather to expect in second part of May?

As for know I believe Valletta sightseeing could be at least for one day and also full daytrip to Gozo ;)

Thanks for help,
      Greetings
      Raimundas.

more
    • wedding in Mdina???

by niavi Online Now Oct 31, 2007 at 12:14 PM

hi just wondering if anyone can tell me if the Mdina Cathedral would be suitable for a wedding ceremony. i'm irish and we're getting married in malta next Sept. we have to pick a place to wed and the cathedral is one option we've been given along with St Pauls Rabat and Mosta Church...
      any feedback would be greatly appreciated as we have to pick one soon and have never been there
      thanks
      niav

3 Answers Feb 29, 2008 at 2:26 PM