Mdina Travel Answers

change location

wedding in Mdina???

by niavi Online Now Oct 31, 2007 at 12:14 PM

hi just wondering if anyone can tell me if the Mdina Cathedral would be suitable for a wedding ceremony. i'm irish and we're getting married in malta next Sept. we have to pick a place to wed and the cathedral is one option we've been given along with St Pauls Rabat and Mosta Church...
any feedback would be greatly appreciated as we have to pick one soon and have never been there
thanks
niav

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • putns's Profile Photo

Re: wedding in Mdina???

by putns Online Now Nov 1, 2007 at 4:52 AM

Mdina is the most romantic of all. The fortress is always silent and gives one a very special feeling. Rabata and Mosta are not so majestic. As for size, all are huge

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: wedding in Mdina???

by marias2 Online Now Nov 1, 2007 at 1:19 PM

I think that the Cathedral of Mdina would be wonderful for a wedding. My second choice would be St. Paul's at Rabat. Mosta church has too much busy surroundings that you might not want for your wedding. Wish you luck for Mdina.

• Re: wedding in Mdina???

by agmos Online Now Feb 29, 2008 at 2:26 PM

Hello,
    Mdina is a special place, one of the most romantic here in Malta and I think it is very good idea for a wedding ceremony. Maybe you would like to seize an opportunity to make a pre-wedding photo session? My husband is a photographer and I’m a make-up artist. I my country I was working as Wedding Consultant.If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact our e-mail. www.krismalta.com

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines