McLaren Vale

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• What time to travel to fraser?

Fraser Island Nov 14, 2015 at 6:01 AM

G'day all, I am planning a trip to fraser with my old man and am wondering if it gets to busy and cramped around dec jan. I will be camping on the eastern beach preferably Ngkala Rocks and north??

• I was wondering if there is a pubs or nightclubs in Perth for crowd over 30

Perth Nov 3, 2015 at 2:59 PM

Hi all,
      I was wondering if there is a pubs or nightclubs in Perth for crowd over 30

• adult entertainment busselton /bunbury

Bunbury Nov 1, 2015 at 1:30 AM

Is there anywhere in busselton or bunbury to go tonight and watch exotic dsncers/topless barmaids/ strip club/ shows

• sanggano's Profile Photo

Hardware in CBD

Sydney Nov 23, 2015 at 4:51 PM

Hi. Would anyone know where DIY hardwares/ general hardware/ garden and pool supplies are located in Sydney CBD? Many thanks in advance.

• train departure time

Geelong Nov 22, 2015 at 8:39 PM

Could you please tell me what time the train leaves for Portland ?

• Boat trip from Hamilton Island to GBR

Hamilton Island Nov 8, 2015 at 7:33 AM

We are going from Hamilton Island to a pontoon on the great Barrrier Reef and my husband suffers from sea sickness. I believe the pontoon is stabalised but am worried about the boat trip. Has anyone reading this done this trip ? We are going mid-February 2016 and am hoping that the sea will be a millpond.

• Transport

Tasmania Nov 10, 2015 at 11:10 PM

Hi everyone I have a question about public transportation in Tasmania. Is it possible to travel by bus, because I dont have a driverslicense. Or is it to hard to travel on the island with a bus?

Thank you

• Should I go Australia?

Australia Nov 6, 2015 at 7:00 AM

Should I go to Australia for working holiday visa if I have 15k for Southeast Asia and China, India and Nepal? Will Australia make me lose some of money or I will able to earn some money and continue my travel after Australia?

• JackCronje's Profile Photo

Should we hire a car?

Hobart Nov 16, 2015 at 4:14 AM

My husband and I are are planning a short holiday (6 days) to Tassie in early January. We plan to stay in various hotels in Hobart. Could anyone please advise if you think it's worth hiring a car during that time or can we walk to most tourist destinations? We want to visit nice wineries and maybe do a few hiking trails. We are open to booking into a few tours if there are any decent ones??
      Any advice is much appreciated! :-) Jackie

• First timer in Australia in February for 3 weeks?

Australia Nov 17, 2015 at 11:14 AM

Dear VT friends,

I live in Europe and I plan to visit Australia (starting from Sydney, at least I have to be in Sydney in the first week of February) and after travelling for 24 hours! I think I have to stay more than 1 week (: I plan to stay for 3 weeks in Australia.

What do you think about visiting Australia for 3 weeks in February?

As a first timer, I know almost nothing about Australia, Shall I stay 1 week in Sydney, 1 week in Melbourne, 1 week in Brisbane? How about Perth? Tasmania? And also, how about squeezing everything and visiting New Zealand for 5-7 days?

• Tours in Sydney

Sydney Nov 8, 2015 at 7:17 AM

My husband and I are going to be in Sydney in mid Feb 2016. We are going to visit The Rocks, do a harbour cruise, climb the bridge and do a tour of the opera house and probably see a concert. Can anyone recommend any interesting walking tours and museums we are very interested in the on-going immigration to Sydney, especially anything to do with Capt Cook and also "the £10 ticket in the 1960s from the UK".
      Thank you.