Mazatlán

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• House in Zihua

Zihuatanejo Mar 26, 2014 at 7:02 AM

I need a place to stay for about 3 months that has 3 bedrooms and a pool and allows a dog. Is there anything affordable out there?

more
    • thoughts on mazatlan this September?

by smcdaniel2011 Online Now Aug 9, 2011 at 11:24 PM

Im going w my husband for our honeymoon to mazatlan for the first two weeks of September. We have a fully furnished condo to stay in. Will it likely rain the whole time? Are the bugs bad? He wants to fish for marlin... Or whatever you can catch in the deep sea. Is that easily available there at this time? Will we be safe just the two us to sight see, walk around the beach and go out? Are there fun things for late 20-somethings to do? We will be there two weeks, what kind of clothing would it be wise to pack? We have never been there so any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks!

7 Answers Aug 18, 2011 at 2:34 PM
    • fasiu's Profile Photo

Any suggestions to spend half day in Mazatlan, Mexico

by fasiu Online Now Mar 1, 2009 at 11:33 AM

We shall be at Mazatlan port of call arriving on Sapphire Princess. We speak only English and don't want to join the expensive excursions on the cruise ship. Are there any good tourist spots we could visit on our own within the few hours we are there?

4 Answers Mar 1, 2009 at 5:05 PM
    • Any tips Nikki?

by GlobeJumper Online Now Oct 23, 2008 at 12:06 PM

Its seems you had a blast! Any spots that I shouldn't miss?

1 Answer Oct 23, 2008 at 12:49 PM
    • How to find best airfare

by joannhauser Online Now Mar 15, 2008 at 11:34 AM

I want to visit our son and family in Mazatlan, Mexico in April this year. I live and prefer to fly from Colorado Springs, CO but will consider Denver. Have been checking several discount websites and find all airfare to be over550. Would like suggestions how I can reduce that price without spending 10-12 hours both ways.

1 Answer Mar 16, 2008 at 6:30 PM
    • sunshinemia's Profile Photo

Hola

by sunshinemia Online Now Apr 2, 2007 at 9:37 PM

Iam going to Mazatlan for the first time in Sept.
      What kind of fun advendures do you recommend?
      Iam ready for any info....

Happy travels

1 Answer Apr 3, 2007 at 10:28 AM
    • Food?

by TERMITE123 Online Now Jun 6, 2005 at 7:56 PM

I will be traveling to the Torres Mazatlan with my 3 children, is there a grocery store there, where I can buy cereal, mac n cheese, etc.. Or should I bring my own for them? Can I buy these things at the resort? Thanks for the info!

2 Answers Feb 4, 2008 at 9:07 PM
    • Mazatlan site seeing & air lines/ air fare

by Ed_G Online Now Aug 16, 2003 at 2:41 PM

My parents are visiting Mazatlan through their time share exchange program in November. None of us (my parents and my wife and I) have been to Mazatlan. Is there any sites or things we should definitly see or do during that time period? Also, what airline is a good one to fly on going to Mazatlan from San Diego, California (prefered) or Los Angles airports?

2 Answers Aug 24, 2003 at 5:00 PM