Mazamet

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Restaurants

Toulouse Mar 31, 2014 at 8:01 AM

We'll be staying in the Citiz Hotel-Jean Jaures on Sunday June 1,2014. Recommend restaurants to have dinner near the hotel that night.

more
    • Traveling to Lourdes

Lourdes Mar 28, 2014 at 7:40 AM

4 of us will be in Rome in July. What is the best way to get from Rome to Lourdes for a few day? I'm looking for something relatively reasonable in regards to pricing.

more
    • Bordeaux to lourdes

Lourdes Mar 23, 2014 at 7:19 AM

Hi I arrive at Bordeaux airport at 10.55 31st of May. What is the best reasonably economical way to get from there to Lourdes. I have looked at the train and would go for this but notice that I would only have 1 hour to disembark the plane and get into Bordeaux for the train.

more
    • bus station open 24hrs

Toulouse Apr 12, 2014 at 10:17 AM

Hi!
      Does anybody knows if there is a bus station that stays open for 24 hrs? I'll get in Toulouse late at night, and don't really Sant to pay a day more at the hostel just to sleep few hours...

more
    • Air port hotel near TLS

Toulouse Apr 3, 2014 at 8:41 AM

Need to be at the TLS at 4 AM... No hotels have shuttle that early. Booking sites and Google maps have hotels about 1 KM away, with poor information on walking other than it is close.
      Is walking/dragging luggage at 3:30 AM is this a real option?

more
    • Weather in July

Toulouse Mar 29, 2014 at 12:46 PM

What sort of temperature would be expected early July?

more
    • YIska's Profile Photo

How to get to Lourdes from Madrid

Lourdes Mar 19, 2014 at 11:47 PM

Dear everyone,
      Could you give me some suggestion on how to get to Lourdes from Madrid? Might be on July 29, 2014 :)
      By train, bus, or plane with the approximate time.
      Or maybe you could provide me with the website of the transportation.
      thanks in advance.

more