Maytubig

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Furniture for Condo

City of Manila Apr 16, 2014 at 6:56 PM

Where would you suggest getting contemporary furniture for a condo in the Sta Mesa area? I am looking for a bed, dining set, shelves, window air conditioners and refrigerator. I have been to the basement in Shangrila Mall and I know there are at least 2 good furniture stores there. Any other ones worth visiting?

more
    • Furniture store near Quezon City for a recliner

Manila Apr 3, 2014 at 8:50 PM

My Grandfather lives in Quezon City (We live in the US) and are looking for a furniture store near his residence where we can order a lifting recliner and have it delivered to his house. Any help?

more
    • roblesrogelio's Profile Photo

Money exchange rate?

City of Manila Apr 19, 2014 at 11:14 PM

Anyone know the exchange rate right now in the Philippines ? If anyone has exchanged any money recently i would be exchanging U.S. dollars btw.

more
    • DrunkenTraveller's Profile Photo

Ninoy Aquino International Airport to Makati BSA Tower hotel

Manila Apr 17, 2014 at 12:43 AM

Is there a train or bus i can take from the airport to BSA tower hotel in makati? Or do i need to take a cab?

more
    • 1 year rent in Mezza

City of Manila Apr 1, 2014 at 6:27 AM

I am looking for a 2 bedroom unit in SMDC Mezza. Must be no higher than 15th floor and not facing Aurora.
      Willing to pay up to 2 months advance and a 2 months deposit. NO POST DATED CHECKS!
      Units should be bare or semi furnished with no beds or sofa. If furnished, beds and sofa must be removed.

Ready to rent May 15 or June 1 2014.

email or PM me or answer this post. I will check it regularly.

more

Safe or sorry?

Manila Apr 15, 2014 at 10:13 PM

Over the past few weeks people have been telling me some very bad things about safety in Manila. Some even said that to be careful when walking out of airport and going in taxis in the night as people mug you and take all your money. Sould i be worried? Any tips on safety?

more

Chef Jessie

Manila Apr 16, 2014 at 2:20 AM

Looking for restaurants in Manila worth visiting. Came across Chef Jessie online and the menu looks quite good. Is it pricey? How much will it be for 2 people for main meal alone?

Also, which location should i go to out of the below loations?

Chef Jessie Rockwell Club
      Ground Level, Amorsolo Square,
      Amorsolo Drive, Rockwell Center,
      Makati City, Philippines

Chef Jessie Top of The City
      34th Floor, Citibank Tower
      8741 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City, Philippines

more

Hidden valley tour

Makati Apr 21, 2014 at 9:56 PM

I was going thru Tripadvosirs top things to do in Manila and the above suggestion came up. However the tour proces are quite exorbidant! I prefer to go there on my own with Husband if possible. So i googled the location to this place from my hotel and this is what came up

Driving directions to Hidden Valley Springs

BSA Tower
      Legaspi Park View, 134 Legazpi Street
      Makati 1229, Philippines
      1. Head east on Legazpi Street toward Dela Rosa Street
      66 m
      2. Turn left onto Dela Rosa Street
      400 m
      3. Turn left onto Don Carlos Palanca
      Destination will be on the right
      170 m

Hidden Valley Springs
      Ground Floor, Cattleya Gardens, 111 Carlos Palanca Jr. Street, Legaspi Village 1229
      Philippines

Basically its only a short walk from my hotel in Makati. Have i got the wrong hidden valley springs??

more
    • littleman's Profile Photo

Around Manila

Manila Apr 12, 2014 at 4:03 AM

Hi guys,i am thinking of travelling to Manila for a couple of months.I have been there before and looking for information on trips around Manila.I am not a beach person, so I am quite happy to look out over Manila bay.I am interested in WW2 sites, WW2 museums,travelling to Vigan and also working out at a gym in Manila.Does anyone know if Fitness First or Golds Gym in Makati have boxing equipment?or another gym?can I rent some gloves? as I do not wish to pack my own.I would also like attending some sporting events example boxing,stick fighting,womens sports, etc.
      Thanks in advance.

more
    • 1 month stay in Manila

Manila Mar 26, 2014 at 2:22 AM

Can you help me find a place to stay for 1 month in Manila, Pasay, Makati? we are 4 people. our budget is from 10,000 to 15,000.00 ONLY. it could be a hotel, apratment or a condo unit. Thanks!

more
    • Where to stay between Baguio City and Manila

Manila Apr 16, 2014 at 6:19 PM

Hi

I will be travelling by bus between Baguio City and Manilla. I need to stop somewhere overnight so I can make my flight the next day from Manila, I need to be in Manila by 11am. My travelling partner doesn't want to stay in Manila.

Can someone recommend a few options of towns to stay at that are on/near the bus route?

Thanks!

more
    • roblesrogelio's Profile Photo

Anyone know of any cheap places to stay?

Manila Apr 19, 2014 at 11:17 PM

looking for a hotel or motel by the universities in manila? Philippine women university i think that's what its called maybe somewhere close but if not somewhere easy enough to get to the uni.
      Visiting a friend soon but not sure on the prices.

more

Near Maytubig