Mayrhofen

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Mayrhofen austria

by Poppyruby Online Now Nov 19, 2013 at 1:22 PM

We are visiting the area of mayrhofen we are non skiers my question is can we get to any of the mountain restaurants and viewing platforms if we are not skiing thanks

3 Answers Nov 20, 2013 at 7:20 AM
    • Long term//seasonal accommodation in Mayrhofen

by stefanietaylor Online Now Aug 9, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Looking for any kind of information and/or contacts for long term accommodation in Mayrhofen? Ideally would like to arrive around the end of January and depart around the end of March.

1 Answer Aug 9, 2013 at 8:51 PM
    • leightonclifton's Profile Photo

new years eve

by leightonclifton Online Now Nov 26, 2012 at 12:34 PM

are there any street parties or event over the new year festivities

4 Answers Dec 3, 2012 at 11:09 AM
    • Nil Guesthouse Mayerhofen

by Stabber Online Now Dec 21, 2011 at 8:09 AM

Looking to stay at this guest house in Feb 2012. Details say its just outside the town at a place called Hippach. Anyone know how far out this is and how long the bus takes to get to the main gondola.

• DOMSCHEMANN's Profile Photo

WIFI or W-LAN

by DOMSCHEMANN Online Now Jul 30, 2011 at 6:55 AM

wHERE IS THERE A PUBLICC ACCES TO WIFI or WLAN internet? in Mayrhofen

thanks forwards

Dom

2 Answers Jan 5, 2012 at 5:58 AM
    • balramdass's Profile Photo

Mayrhofen Austria

by balramdass Online Now May 26, 2011 at 12:12 PM

Hi All

Any nice places to eat and drink in and around Mayrhofen and places to visit please
      What about car hire, should i get one, are they cheap
      Thanks in advance
      Bal

• Accommodation

by Badger99 Online Now Jan 7, 2011 at 12:31 AM

I am looking to come to Mayrhofen end on January for a week to snowboard. I will be travelling alone so am looking to keep the cost down and stay in a good hostel where I will meet similar snowboarders. Could anyone suggest some suitable accomdation if possible ?

Thanks

• svetlanaM1's Profile Photo

a route from innsbruck to Mayrhofen

by svetlanaM1 Online Now Feb 2, 2010 at 11:42 AM

Dear VTers, could you tell me what is the easiest way to get to Mayrhofen ski resort from Innsbruck airport, please. I have had a look at the railway and bus information at the Internet, but it looks it will take a lot of troubles to change the trains/buses, so I really confused to make a right choice. Thank you in advance, Sveta

2 Answers Feb 3, 2010 at 4:55 PM
    • baldurontour's Profile Photo

Need a room to sleep

by baldurontour Online Now Dec 28, 2009 at 10:10 AM

Hi VT,
      Anyone living in Mayrhofen (near Peter Habeler Str.) who can rent me and my son a room between 15.01.2010 till 17.01.2010. I have a promise to keep...

Hallo VTler,
      wohnt jemand in Mayrhofen (in der Nähe Peter Habeler Str.), der mir ein Zimmer vermieten könnte von der Zeit 15.01.2010 bis 17.01.2010. Ich muss ein Versprechen einlösen...

Thanks/Vielen Dank,
      B.

• Storing Luggage in Mayrhofen

by KOades Online Now May 13, 2007 at 4:18 AM

We are visiting Mayrhofen in mid-July, arriving by train around lunchtime and hoping to head straight up into the mountains, trekking. We would like to leave our non-trekking luggage somewhere secure for a week or so until our return. Does anyone know of a left luggage depot where we could do this, or a hotel which would allow us to leave our stuff there (providing that we stayed a night or two on our return)? The Austrian Railways site implies that the lockers in their stations can only be used for 24 hours.

• trixiesatch's Profile Photo

mayrhofen

by trixiesatch Online Now Aug 8, 2006 at 2:55 AM

could u tell me where a good place for live music is in mayrhofen im traveling there on august 12 2006 ty
      from wales uk