change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Phyllis-Omar's Profile Photo

Prishtina airport to city center

Kosovo Yesterday

We are travelling to Kosovo in September and we are 5 people. After landing to Prishtina airport we will head to Prizren.
      As far as I know there are buses from Prishtina to Prizren. How frequent are they and how long does it cost?
      On the other hand what are the transportation options from airport to city center? Are there public buses or shuttle bus?
      Thanks
      Filiz

more
    • e cig shop in macedonia skopje

Skopje Jul 12, 2015 at 3:14 AM

where can i find a good electronic cigarette shop in macedonia skopje

more
    • taxi services

Skopje Jul 3, 2015 at 2:51 AM

Can anyone tell me if Plus travel Skopje & shuttle -taxi Skopje are the same company ,and if so can they be recommended.
      Thank you.

more
    • haysnoe's Profile Photo

Rental Car from Turkey?

FYR of Macedonia Jul 29, 2015 at 2:40 PM

I asked this same question in the Greece forum as well, though my main interest regards Macedonia.
      If I rented a car in Istanbul, could I drive directly to the Republic of Macedonia via Greece? If not, how about if I routed via Bulgaria and avoided Greece?
      My past experiences have told me that I cannot take a rented car into or out of Greece but the last time I investigated this was in 2012 and I wonder if this has changed.
      Thanks!

more
    • Athens to Ohrid

Ohrid Jul 17, 2015 at 10:09 AM

Hello,

I am arriving at Athens International Airport on a Sunday afternoon at 2pm and need to get to Peshtani in Ohrid by Monday night. What is the simplest and cheapest way to make this trip?

Thanks!

more