Mavelikara

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Kerala tour packages

State of Kerala 2 hours ago

The Kerala tour package is most preferred by the honeymoon couples to spend romantic days together at the fascinating attractions. Tour to Kerala can also be considered for the honeymoon packages India to get the real delightful experience. The tour to incredible Kerala cannot be explained in words as the beauty of this state is beyond the visual and oral description.

more
    • Hotels near Koregaon Park Pune?

Pune Aug 17, 2014 at 11:37 PM

Hello, I am visiting Pune between 30th August to 4th September. Can anyone suggest good hotel near Koregaon Park? I am not new to Pune, but I really don't have idea about koregaon park area.

more
    • Pubs in chennai

Chennai (Madras) Aug 16, 2014 at 2:29 AM

I have a plan to go for a pub in chennai.. can you pls suggest some good place?

more
    • Boat ride at Bhedaghat

Jabalpur Aug 6, 2014 at 11:40 PM

What are the timings for the public boat rides amidst the Marble Rocks? How early in the morning do the rides start?

more
    • indica fare from airport to gulamarg gondola

Gulmarg Aug 5, 2014 at 1:17 PM

what is the indica model taxi from airport to gondola and airport to dallake?

Regards
      Sonny

more
    • Highland rave !

State of Kerala Jul 27, 2014 at 3:36 PM

Hey people hope all is well with you all ! I just wanted to know if there is any place like in idukki or wagamon (somewhere with a view would be nice ) or someplace similar where rave or similar kind of parties happen. I was planning to drive down somewhere for a fun couple of nights with my friends ( haven't visited kerala in a while ). I'm only there for two weeks and Id appreciate any advice on some good places to chill and pass a smoke or two :D thanks in advance and regards !

more
    • social gathering

Chennai (Madras) Jul 27, 2014 at 2:54 AM

where we can celebrate social gathering with lunch for 20 people with cultural entertainment

more
    • Induc's Profile Photo

Visit in September

Gulmarg Jul 27, 2014 at 2:14 AM

Me and my husband are visiting Kashmir in first week of September. We wish to know
      1. The Gondola rides will be open in September
      2. Will there be snow during that period on stage I or stage 2 of Gondola stations
      3. Can we go in morning from Srinagar, take Gondola ride and small walk in Valley and then return back by evening to Srinagar.
      4. What are bus timings.

Induc

more
    • Safety of Family in Srinagar

Srinagar Aug 16, 2014 at 9:42 PM

Hi, I am planning to visit Srinagar during August 22-29 2014 along with family with my 4 year old children. Is there a concern for safety of tourists during this particular period, considering the recent spate of skirmishes between BSF and terrorists in J & K. Just a concern around the safety of my family. Can someone advise please?

more
    • chokhi dhani

Jaipur Aug 13, 2014 at 7:41 AM

what are the timings of chokhi dhani village for entry and exit

more
    • getting indian visa

India Aug 10, 2014 at 5:30 AM

i am a polish citizen. i have booked my tkts return and hotel reservation to india.

i have to apply for visa now. i live at gdansk and want to apply through post. is there any pole who can share his/her experience regarding same? i am lil terrified about sending my passport throug post .
      so, anyone from poland having experience of getting indian visa?>
      thnx!

more
    • Visiting Hampi in August

Hampi Aug 9, 2014 at 1:40 AM

Hi,
      I have tickets to and hotel reservations in Hampi for the August 15th - August 17th weekend.
      I've been reading news reports about the rains and flooding in Hampi and don't find them at all encouraging.
      I would like some information/updates/advice from people who've just visited Hampi so I can make any cancellations, if necessary in advance.
      Thanks for the help!

more
    • dkphabiyani's Profile Photo

Places to see in Mount Abu & Climate

Mount Abu Aug 8, 2014 at 5:07 AM

Dear All, going first time to Mt. Abu from 15th August to 17th August. Hope weather will be okay during mid of August & no land slidings during rain. Dont know where to go and which place must see in Mt. Abu & nearby places

more
    • for business purposes.

Simla Aug 3, 2014 at 8:41 PM

Is shimla is best for doing pub and hotels and traveling business?

more
    • Planning to go to Goa in 1st week of August

Chennai (Madras) Jul 26, 2014 at 12:21 AM

Hi all, first time user of VT. I'm the lonely guy on this planet. I’m planning to go to Goa in the 1st week of August. Anyone / group can join with me. I have a flat and a car in Goa, so no need to worry about accommodation and local travels in Goa. Only thing is loneliness is killing me. I want to celebrate this vacation with peace and joy. Anyone can help?

more
    • swim wear

Goa Jul 25, 2014 at 10:32 AM

Where to buy swim wear in Goa candolim beach area. I want big size

more
    • fresh strawberries

Mahabaleshwar Aug 16, 2014 at 11:42 PM

in which months fresh strawberries are available in mahabaleshwar & panchgani ?

more
    • Visiting Srinagar in the month of feb

Srinagar Aug 15, 2014 at 11:09 PM

If I visit Srinagar in the month of feb at somewhere around 16th feb to 19 the feb. What all places i can visit. i am planning to come. Do srinagar roads to Airport gets blocked due to snow in feb, What all places can i visit in the month of feb from srinagar

more
    • Which side of Goa i.e South ir Norht is best

Goa Aug 14, 2014 at 3:58 AM

Hi, I am planning to visit GOA, so suggest me, which side of GOA i.e. North or South is best to stay, so all entertainment places will be nearby?
      Mostly i want to know about Water sports locations?

Thanks,
      Srikanth

more
    • sharadsathe's Profile Photo

members in Pune

Pune Aug 13, 2014 at 4:49 PM

provide list of virtual tourist members from Pune, India

more
    • An hotel or a houseboat.

Srinagar Aug 7, 2014 at 4:38 PM

I'm going in October, which can be cool or cold. Should I stay at an hotel or on a houseboat and also want quasi luxury accommodations, good service, great view of the lake. Any suggestions. Barbara3@rogers.com Toronto Canada

more
    • Birthday celebration?

Daman Aug 7, 2014 at 9:17 AM

Will be staying at M.G. Sea Face, Nani. Need to know which Bakeries, restaurants and discos are close by and suggestions on how to celebrate a birthday there.

more
    • Tourist places in pondicherry

Pondicherry Aug 6, 2014 at 12:42 AM

Hello friends,
      I wish to go tourist places in pondicherry with my friends. Plese give me a suggestion about
      available places to see in pondicherry.

more
    • Traveling by Road in Mid August

McLeod Ganj Aug 3, 2014 at 2:44 AM

Hi,

I am travelling from Delhi to Mc Leod Ganj from 14th August to 18th August... i wanted to check if the roads are safe to drive in this weather..i ill be driving down in my own car....Can rains and landslide be an issue in the region...

Also if you can suggest some good resorts for stay for 3 nites

Regards
      Chetan

more
    • Planning to visit September 28 to OCt

Manali Aug 1, 2014 at 1:09 PM

Hi, I am planning to Visit Kullu Manali in the first week of October(September 29-Oct 3). Is it good time?

1. I have 2 year old son. What precautions should take?
      2. Which place is better to stay Kullu or Manali to cover all the places around these two places?
      3. How many days need for Dharmasala? Can we go to Dharmsalal from either Kullu or manali in a day?
      4. What is the best way to reach Kullu manali from Chandighar/Kalka? I am reaching Chandighar from Mumbai.

more