change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• cherylll's Profile Photo

accessible by car

Hallstatt Dec 14, 2014 at 2:37 PM

Hi, We will be travelling to Hallstatt and have a rental car...can we drive into Hallstatt? We plan to sprnd 2 nights in Hallstatt...Thank you! Cheryl

more
    • transportation from Linz to Mauthausen

by kennethahlf Online Now Feb 22, 2009 at 4:52 PM

Is there rail or bus to and from Linz to Mauthausen,June 26, 2009? We will be on river cruise and have from 9 am to 11 pm
      If so, how do we arrange transportation in advance?
      Ken

1 Answer Feb 22, 2009 at 4:59 PM
    • Mauthausen Concentration Camp

by Maryberkelhammer Online Now Apr 23, 2008 at 2:48 PM

What are the days and hours of operation for visiting?

1 Answer Apr 23, 2008 at 3:09 PM
    • Mauthausen - Need place to store backpacks!

by M.D. Online Now Sep 20, 2006 at 8:02 PM

Hello!

I will be visiting the concentration camp in Mauthausen, Austria on my way to Melk. I will need a place to store my backpack while I visit the camp. Does the Mauthausen train station have lockers? If not, does anyone know of a place near the train station that I may store my luggage for a few hours while I hike to the camp and back? Please let me know as soon as possible. I leave for my trip in 8 days!

Thanks--
      MD

• transportation

by abc40 Online Now Jun 2, 2006 at 10:18 AM

I will be visiting Vienna next week. I would like to take a day trip to Mauthausen. Is there a website in English that shows the train schedule. Is the train the quickest way to get there?

1 Answer Jun 3, 2006 at 3:14 AM
    • transportation

by abc40 Online Now Jun 2, 2006 at 7:49 AM

I will be visiting Vienna next week. I would like to take a day trip to Mauthausen. Is there a website in English that shows the train schedule. Is the train the quickest way to get there?

2 Answers Jun 2, 2006 at 9:29 AM