Mauritania Travel Answers

change location
johnsakura's Profile Photo

morocco, western sahara and mauritanian car ride!!

by johnsakura Online Now Nov 16, 2004 at 4:06 PM

im going south again with my car this time alone. my plans is to get out of portugal on december 18th and head south to morocco for a couple of days in erg chebbi sahara to get my car painted in erfoud for just a couple of euros ha! cheap cheap! i want to go fast. so max 5 days all way to mauritania, so this is be just a lift down south. ill direct go to agadir direct dakhla and nouadhibou mauritania. stay for 2 days and go to nouakchott after. ill stop here but anyone that wants to join in this trip i can give a ride and maybe share some fuel?! yup, better for me... we go all this way with car. pass western sahara and the huge desert in mauritania. 50 euros needed for mauritanian visa given at the border. contact me please... thank you joao leitao

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • RE: RE: Mauritania here i go .......

by mauritaniaman Online Now Jun 14, 2005 at 11:34 AM

My name is Miguel, im from Lisbon and im going to Mauritania in a graet adventure alone, in july and August.I decided to contact you to get more information.People told me that were better to me,in north Mauritania, to join other Travelers, can you tell me please where is the best place to join them,still in DAKLLA moroco?? or in the BORDER to mauritania??, or perhaps in NOUADHIBOU ?
    Im travelling alone in a vehicle withtout 4*4, tell me in your opinion what are my chances off sucess from NOUADHIBOU to NOUAKCHOTE. Are they tottaly null????? THANHK YOU for everything, please send me some aditional information and main cares before i go to NOUAKCHOT? MIGUEL PEDROZO 14-06-2005

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Mauritania Travel Answer Locations