Maupiti

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Finding a minister

Bora-Bora 2 hours ago

We are hoping to find a minister/associate minister who would be willing to conduct a christian ceremony with vows while we are in Bora Bora in late May. We have the legalities taken care of and even the ceremony is planned out, and all we are missing is a officiant who shares our beliefs. (which is very important to us if we can find someone). We have contacted the wedding coordinator at the Le Meridian where we are staying, but they only provide the folklore weddings and the same people who run those are the ones they are providing for a western ceremony. If anyone has any contacts (email or phone) in Bora Bora (or even Moorea, Taha'a, or Huahine) to a protestant/christian minister or any of the local churches of similar faith, I would greatly appreciate any help you can give. The catholic church will only marry Catholics and I read there used to be a Presbyterian and a Baptist church on the island but not sure what is there today and how I might contact them or find an updated phone directory/yellow pages type of information exists to be able to look up someone who we can work with. Thank you to anyone who can point me in the right direction!

more
    • warrug's Profile Photo

Tracking down

by warrug Online Now Oct 31, 2005 at 7:31 AM

hi, i stayed in maupiti for ten days 2 years ago at a guest house run by a family.
      Im trying to track down their address, the only info i can remember is that the husband is called Alain and he was somehow involved with maupiti express and i forgot his lovely wifes name but they had a guest hous on a small island near the airport, i beleive there was only one other guest house on that island.

Does that help?

• Pensions in Maupiti (F rench Polynesia )

by yolaw Online Now Jul 14, 2004 at 2:11 PM

Hello, Can someone recomend pension in Maupiti ?

2 Answers Dec 1, 2005 at 5:22 AM