Maui Travel Answers

change location

accommodation

by aucangen Online Now Mar 2, 2013 at 8:47 PM

looking for budget accommodation in Maui in May for 4 days . We are not renting a car but are planning a couple of tours. Is there any public transport in the main area in order to get around? Also, happy for hotels or b&bs. any suggestions? Thanks

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • PamRay's Profile Photo

Re: accommodation

by PamRay Online Now Mar 2, 2013 at 9:01 PM

Not sure why we got this question to answer, can't figure out this new format with VT. I can't answer your question as we are going to Maui in May as well and we live in Australia, we are staying at the Lahaina Shores which was recommended to us

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • PamRay's Profile Photo

by PamRay Online Now Mar 2, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Hi, I wasn't asking a question about budget accommodation I was answering the question, very confusing

• PamRay's Profile Photo

by PamRay Online Now Mar 2, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Hi, I wasn't asking a question about budget accommodation I was answering the question, very confusing

• travelgourmet's Profile Photo

by travelgourmet Online Now Mar 3, 2013 at 12:28 AM

Aloha. There are many budget locations on Maui. One that I know of is located north of Kaanapali's Hotel Row. The Kahana Falls is best for value, in the Nipili area of Maui. http://www.kahanafalls.com/
    Bus transportation, I am not so sure of since I always rent a car on Maui. The bus does run and public transportantion is available on Maui. See:
    co.maui.hi.us/index.aspx?NID...">co.maui.hi.us/index.aspx?NID...

1 member found this helpful

• avs189's Profile Photo

by avs189 Online Now Mar 25, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Even check on https://www.airbnb.com/ , you can get decent affordable budget accommodations.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Maui Travel Answer Locations