Hi. Sorry I have a lot of questions. I am planning a solo travel to Subic Beach in Matnog this May and I am trying to budget and I have limited time so here goes:
1. How do I get to Subic Beach from Manila by bus?
2. Are the roads going to Sorsogon rough and bumpy? Generally is it safe to travel by bus?
3. I am thinking of leaving at night so I can get to Sorsogon early morning. Is this advisable? I hear it's an 11 hour bus ride.
4. Is Subic Beach really a pink sand beach?
5. Is it easy to find a room that I can rent for at least a night?
Thank you so much in advance.
hello im gina cabacang i just want to ask,if is there anay diving resort or anay diving shop in matnog?
i hope you answer my question.
How do i get the most convenient way to Matnog from Manila by air-con bus with toilet? how much would be the exact fare? Thank you very much.
We are driving from Manila to Samar and will be taking the Matnog Ferry. We would like to transport our car on the ferry. Can somebody please give me the contact number at the terminal to inquire about documentary requirements, fees and schedule?
We took the ferry with our car about 8 years ago and it was a mess.
hi.. may i know the name of the island where the subic beach in matnog is located? kinda confuse ksi.. is that calintaan island, or subic island mismo? kaya tinawag siyang subic beach? waahhh.. pls help me
I would like to know the shipping line which sail from allen to matnog. if possible a contact no. ( telephone or cellphone no.) I will be travelling toward luzon via this route. I like to know the freight of car.
What is Matnog know for or famous for?
how many kilometer is matnog from manila?