Mataranka

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hostel and transport

Gold Coast 15 hours ago

Hi guys. My friend and I will be travelling to gold coast in this coming september for 3 days. Trying to search for suitable accommodation, but I have no idea which area should we stay.
      Here is our schedule: warner bro, white water world, dracula haunted house and wet n wild. We would like to visit some nice beaches as well.
      Can anyone please kindly enlighten me about which area is the best so we dont have to spend so much time on travelling?
      Another question, is there anything like travel pass in gold coast? How does the public transport work?

Sorry for asking so much. Thanks in advanced guys! :))))

more
    • From Perth Airport to Bunbury

Bunbury Aug 15, 2014 at 4:20 AM

Hi There, I am flying in from Melbourne to Perth on Tuesday at 5.05pm. What is the best way to get from the airport back to Bunbury?? Any suggestions much appreciated.

Thanks
      Heather

more
    • Peak season

Lorne Aug 15, 2014 at 12:24 AM

Hi, does anyone know the peak season for Lorne? ie when does the theatre, trampolines etc start to stay open during the week? Thanks, Chris

more
    • Christmas Shop

Northam Aug 12, 2014 at 7:35 AM

Do you have the Xmas decoration shop in Northam?

more
    • Where is the cheese rock in royal national pack?

Royal National Park Aug 9, 2014 at 2:44 AM

Hello, I want to check out the cheese rock inside royal national park, do you know where is it? Can you help give an address?

Many thanks
      Sharon

more
    • yorkeys knob to palm cove

Yorkeys Knob Aug 6, 2014 at 5:19 PM

Our cruise ship tenders into Yorkeys Knob. We have already done the skyrail, daintree, and GBR while staying in Port Douglas on a previous trip to Australia. We were thinking of just spending the day in Palm Cove. Does Sunbus have transportation from Yorkey to Palm cove? If not, would we need a taxi? How is the availability of taxis and cost? Any other idea for the day-- Green Island??
      thanks

more
    • Need travel tips

Perth Aug 5, 2014 at 11:18 PM

Hi, I will be visiting Perth in mid September with 3 kids ( 5 yrs, 4 yrs & 9 month) .My parents and siblings will also be following.

We are renting car and staying in Perth city. The stay will be 4 days and will be arriving early morning 1am.

I need traveling tips for 4 days .

Thanks.

more
    • Shamala's Profile Photo

new acquaintance

Adelaide Jul 28, 2014 at 10:30 PM

Hi, I am in midst of planning for a vacation to Adelaide end of Sept / early Oct 2014. I am meeting one of my friends from Perth and have a few activities sorted out for both us. But I would also like to meet some new friends from Adelaide for coffee and and expand my friends circle. If anyone here is up for it, please PM and I am happy to provide my travel dates and brief introduction about myself.

Looking forward to hear from new friend(s) soon! :)

Cheers,
      Shamala

more
    • old car n war relics? around kalbarri you can visit / look at VF Zoe

Kalbarri Yesterday

Can you tell me if it is around kalbarri the old war relics n cars etc? Someone's farm you can go and look at?

more
    • How to get around the Gold Coast

Gold Coast Aug 17, 2014 at 10:17 PM

Hi, i was wondering what the easiest and cheapest way to get around the gold coast as we plan to go to theme parks and maybe other attractions, have been advised cars arent worth while and have taken that into account, we are staying at Breakfree Beachpoint and will be arriving at Coolangatta airport and departing from Brisbane, will be in the gold coast for 6 days and 5 nights? i really need some help, would be very apprectiated. Thanks guys!

more
    • Visit Whitsunday Islands in April 1st week?

Whitsunday Islands Aug 13, 2014 at 1:56 PM

I am planning to visit Australia in March with my family. We plan to visit Whitsunday islands around 1st week of April.With 2 toddlers (age 2) is that a good time to visit the island, considering the temperature and jellyfishes ?
      I do not want to spoil my trip by experiencing rain, which would prevent me from going out in the sea!

more
    • Best snorkelling off of Cairns

Cairns Aug 7, 2014 at 10:15 AM

My husband and I have been lucky enough to snorkell all over the world, so there is a lot to live up to. There are lots of reviews and companies but not many spectacular photos making me a bit doubtful. Can anyone recommend a site that has not been damaged and has vibrant coral and beautiful colourful fish and maybe a turtle if two?
      Any help would be much appreciated. We will be arriving late October.
      Thanks.

more
    • Van_Derek's Profile Photo

booking accomodation

Gold Coast Aug 5, 2014 at 12:56 AM

where can I book my holiday

more
    • Quartz/stone mobiles

Port Douglas Aug 1, 2014 at 3:18 PM

Last year i purchased some cut quartz (stone) mobiles. is it possible to purchase these online?

more
    • Tepanyaki Resturant

Cairns Jul 31, 2014 at 9:55 PM

does anyone know of a good tepanyaki resturant in cairns

more
    • Bernd_L's Profile Photo

Watching dolphins in Jervis Bay

Jervis Bay Jul 29, 2014 at 5:22 AM

At the moment I'm planning a trip around Australia in January. We will stay for a few days at Sydney of course and we have been told that Jervis Bay is a perfect place for watching dolphins.

Now we are wondering if it is a good idea to do this as a day trip from Sydney. Google maps says that it's a 2,5 hours trip one way. So we would be on the road for 5 hours altogether.

How good is the chance to see dolphins there? And can you see them from the shore or is it necessary to do a boat trip? My wife gets seasick very easily.

more
    • water sports

Monkey Mia Jul 27, 2014 at 11:49 PM

We were hoping there is a jet ski area somewhere close to Monkey Mia,.
      Cheers
      sharnee

more
    • Okay to swim or not

Townsville Jul 27, 2014 at 6:09 AM

Hi Can you actually swim in the ocean up and down the coast off Townsville in Summer time or are there stingers?

more
    • Getting to Whitsunday airport from Shute Harbour

Airlie Beach Jul 26, 2014 at 2:12 AM

Hi in September 3 people need to get from Shute Harbour to the Whitsunday airport in the morning then from the airport to abel point marina. Can you suggest how this can be done and expected travel time. Thanks

more
    • BIke hire - is there somewhere to hire mountain bikes on Moreton Island?

Moreton Island Jul 24, 2014 at 8:36 AM

BIke hire - is there somewhere to hire mountain bikes on Moreton Island?

more
    • grasshopperlk's Profile Photo

3 or 4 star hotel in Canberra ?

Canberra Yesterday

Can you please recommend a 3 star or 4 star hotel in canberra for a night stay over + breakfast the next day and checking out

more
    • grasshopperlk's Profile Photo

3 or 4 star hotel in Canberra ?

Canberra Yesterday

Can you please recommend a 3 star or 4 star hotel in canberra for a night stay over + breakfast the next day and checking out

more
    • Riding a car from Melbourne to Brisbane. What to see?

Australia Aug 17, 2014 at 11:12 AM

Hi. I will be having a 10 day trip, renting a car in Melbourne and going up to Brisbane via Sydney. What would you recommend to see and what route to take? Thx and your reasons:) Cheers Andre

more
    • Second hand shop for clothes

Sydney Aug 15, 2014 at 5:23 PM

I am looking for second hand shop for clothes, souvenirs and accessories in Sydney, anyone that can suggest?

more
    • A week backpack in Melbourne Australia

Melbourne Aug 13, 2014 at 5:50 AM

Hi guys and all, i will be at Melbourne for a week at this coming Sept. Isn't have any attractions that must do, must see and accommodation recommended around Melbourne (budget limited) :-] Looking forward from your guys feedback soon. Thanks.

more