Masuleh Travel Answers

change location
rsudic's Profile Photo

Tehran - Mausleh in one day

by rsudic Online Now Mar 14, 2008 at 6:17 AM

Is it possible to visit Masuleh in one day from Tehran and come back? How long would it last in one direction?
Does anyone know agency that runs such daytrip?
If not, is there decent accomodation ?
Thanks
Ron

Quote & Answer
7 Answers
  • Vigor70's Profile Photo

Re: Tehran - Mausleh in one day

by Vigor70 Online Now Mar 14, 2008 at 1:21 PM

Hi , When will you come to Iran ? There is some oneday tours to Masouleh on weekends ( Friday ). So if you want to go with a tour to masouleh you can arrenge such tours. Of course this tour is not available every weekend. If you want to go yourself by bus it takes a long time because there is not direct bus to Masouleh. You should go first to Rasht and then Masouleh. I think friday is not good time to see that place because there is a lot of people from around Iran and it's crowdy especially in Spring and summer. Please tell me when you will come and how many persons you are. I hope you enjoy from your trip to Iran.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Behi's Profile Photo

by Behi Online Now Mar 14, 2008 at 3:27 PM

as Vigor70 said there is no direct way,

I guess it takes about 5hours or more

• masoudansarian's Profile Photo

by masoudansarian Online Now Mar 15, 2008 at 11:48 AM

You can not visite Masuleh in on day , by land it takes about 5 hours , if you want , you can rent a car and depart tehran at early morning , at first you have to go to Rasht and then to Fooman and finally masouleh .Visite it at mid week that you can see it better .

• mikarov99's Profile Photo

by mikarov99 Online Now Mar 16, 2008 at 1:45 PM

In one day is very hard to do this the bus take 6 hours to reach rasht, and to reach to masuleh take one hour more. but you can go first rasht the first day, and sleep here, next day yo can go to masuleh, but first you take the minubus to fuman, when you reach fuman you take the savari to masuleh at end of town, and you can return to tehran the same day.

• rsudic's Profile Photo

by rsudic Online Now Mar 17, 2008 at 12:19 PM

thank you all for help :-)

• aliamiri's Profile Photo

by aliamiri Online Now Mar 26, 2008 at 2:38 AM

Hi,

Yes, there are some one-day tours from Tehran to Masuleh on weekends, but it will be an intense and not-so-relaxing trip, as the distance would be around 5 hours each way. If you're interested I can search for some tour operators.

BTW, there are some good accommodation in Masuleh, where could be full up on summer weekends!

Regards,
    -- Ali

• albateh's Profile Photo

by albateh Online Now Oct 29, 2008 at 1:20 PM

Hi

How was your trip to Iran, I hope you enjoyed it.

I will go to Iran next December, may be it is cold by that time but i love winter.

Masuleh is on the top of my destination list. I will arrive in Tehran on the 4th of december midnight and start my journey friday morning. I think it is better to start with masuleh as it is in the north then I come back to Tehran.

Also I need to know about the flight prices from Tehran to Shiraz and esfahan and is it better to take the train??

Appreciating your help and advices

Rami from SYRIA

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines