Maspalomas

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Where are the dolphins

by amanda1603 Online Now Sep 14, 2013 at 1:53 AM

Hi i heard there is a place where you can get up and close to dolphins but cant seem to find anything on the net, can you please help me? Many thanks

1 Answer Sep 14, 2013 at 4:09 AM
    • we are stopping at vista oasis

by tanyataylor67 Online Now Jun 11, 2013 at 5:31 AM

which is the nearest market please and when is this on , please include any car boot sales too if their is any , ? thankyou prior xxxx

• Wi-Fi in Playa del Ingles

by demimcgovern Online Now Apr 12, 2012 at 8:04 AM

The apartment where I will be staying in Playa del Inlges (Avenia Estados Unidos)does not have Wi-Fi in rooms, and as far as I know it is not near any hot spots. What options are there to buy internet from any service providers or are there any coffee shops nearby with free Wi-Fi?

1 Answer Apr 12, 2012 at 11:25 AM
    • Excursion trips

by robwxm Online Now Dec 16, 2011 at 3:20 PM

Looking at booking our own flights and villa, is there a good excursion shop in Maspalomas for booking day/night trips to souix City etc and if so does anyone have web/email address. Thanks

2 Answers Dec 18, 2011 at 5:14 AM
    • mumymama's Profile Photo

weather in February

by mumymama Online Now Nov 15, 2011 at 6:14 AM

Hi! What is the weather like in Maspalomas in February? What is the best place in the Canaries for the winter holidays? Have a nice day!

6 Answers Nov 16, 2011 at 9:36 AM
    • Jewelry store

by anthonyprocek Online Now Jun 3, 2011 at 2:23 PM

I bought some lovely silver jewelry from a shop in the Oasis Boulevard shopping cenre opposite Lopesan Costa Meloneras hotel where I was staying. The stock looks very similar in style and price to Schaefer Kanarias. I think the shop was called Touch but I cannot find it in any search I do of the shopping centres. There was a very similar shop, though smaller, in the Varadero shopping centre. Does anyone else know the store I mean? Thanks.

• Snakes or scorpions?

by robert_o Online Now Mar 1, 2011 at 11:22 PM

Hello.

Is it dangerous to walk the dunes of Maspalomas at night?
      I'm thinking snakes and scorpions...

2 Answers Mar 2, 2011 at 3:03 AM
    • postal address for a steak house in "Faro 2" shopping centre.

by henbest Online Now Nov 8, 2006 at 1:51 PM

I need to send a photo to a waiter in the steak house between the supermarket and the kids funfair at the "Faro 2" shopping centre in Maspalomas.Can anyone help me find the postal address please
      Hoping you can help!

1 Answer Jan 20, 2007 at 8:41 AM
    • andy118's Profile Photo

sonnamar hotel

by andy118 Online Now Feb 2, 2006 at 8:28 AM

can anybody give any advise, what is this hotel like

• Info about Maspalomas please

by Morenikesmum Online Now Jan 12, 2006 at 7:49 AM

I am thinking of taking a break here in March. I would like to know if its a good idea. I have a 2 year old child and am looking at self catering (possibly Parque Luz Bungalows, about 20 mins walk from the beach apparantly??) What can I expect weather wise? Any info would be good. Thank you. Morenikes Mum

• vegetarian food

by geoff66 Online Now Oct 25, 2005 at 10:31 AM

Anyone got any tips for finding vegetarian restaurants and some local dishes to ask for? Thanks.

1 Answer Oct 31, 2005 at 10:29 AM