Maslenica

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travelling Around

Zadar Jul 2, 2014 at 3:43 PM

Will stay at Frankensteiner Hotel Iadera. Is it possible to travel to other towns ? ( cannot drive) & what are approximate costa

more
    • Suggested intinary

Zadar Jun 24, 2014 at 5:16 AM

Hi, we are a family with 2 young children (3,6) travelling to Croatia in the summer. We have 12 nights flying into Dubrovnik and out of Zadar. I have already booked 4 nights in Dubrovnik but looking for suggested intinary to get to Zadar for our flight out. My wife is not very keen on moving very often, so really only looking for two bases along the route, 4 night each. There seems to be so many options, obviously the island look lovely so could island hop, but my current though is to drive along the mainline coast and stop at Makarska which looks very pretty with access via ferry/boat to the islands for day trips and possibility trip to split from there. I can't then decide if to stay at Zadar itself for the remaining 4 nights, or the smaller town of Sibenik, again as a base to visit the nearby national parks etc. Of course we will need time for beaches and relaxing too!

Any thoughts on my suggested route and the places I have chosen. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

more