Travel Answers
Maryland

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bus and/or metro rail routes from suitland metro rail station to MVA waldorf

Waldorf Jul 18, 2014 at 5:09 PM

Bus and/or metro rail routes from suitland metro rail station to MVA waldorf

1 Answer Jul 18, 2014 at 8:13 PM
    • BWI to Annapolis

Annapolis Jul 4, 2014 at 1:00 AM

what is the least expensive way to get from BWI airport to downtown annapolis?

2 Answers Jul 4, 2014 at 7:57 AM
    • subtropical

Assateague Island May 24, 2014 at 10:24 AM

Was there once a small amusement park on the sound side of Marylands Assateague Island? Went there several times in our Jeep in the 70's. There were, on a light forested dune, a couple of old carnival-like signs.

• Trivia question

Baltimore May 20, 2014 at 2:39 PM

There was a trivia question on the radio this morning. Nobody got it so, it's tomorrow's question also. There are only 20 of these on the planet and they are all in the Baltimore area. What is it????

1 Answer May 20, 2014 at 3:28 PM
    • bus transportation

Solomons Apr 21, 2014 at 5:46 AM

Can you travel by bus from washington , DC to Solomon's island, MD?

2 Answers Apr 21, 2014 at 7:46 AM
    • Boats available for rent?

Baltimore Apr 17, 2014 at 9:09 AM

Does anyone know where I could find a boat large enough to sail down the coast toward Central America with two friends for about two months? We'd need a captain as well, and at this point we're not picky about our options.

4 Answers Apr 22, 2014 at 11:42 AM
    • Vacation Rentals

Morgantown Jan 18, 2014 at 1:11 PM

Are there any vacation rentals in Morgantown, MD? Thanks!

1 Answer Jan 18, 2014 at 2:27 PM
    • January Activities

Baltimore Dec 26, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Looking for after 5pm activities for group of adults

1 Answer Dec 27, 2013 at 7:33 PM
    • annahill's Profile Photo

Transportation from BWI to downtown Baltimore

Baltimore Oct 17, 2013 at 12:31 PM

I am a little confused...someone on here said that it cost $70 to get from the BWI Airport to downtown Baltimore, but when I use a fare finder it says it cost's around $25. Does anyone know the answer to this? I am staying on W. Franklin Street.

7 Answers Nov 5, 2013 at 1:59 AM
    • What is there to do?

Annapolis Oct 13, 2013 at 2:33 PM

My husband has been offered a job for 2 years in South Maryland as a uk serving member of the armed forces. Our children have grown and left home so it would be just us two moving. I love living and working in London, the tube gets me everywhere I want to go, I don't have to worry about driving, I enjoy shopping, the theatre, as well as the pubs and restaurants. I don't enjoy sporty activities. Does South Maryland compare to London?

17 Answers Oct 17, 2013 at 9:00 PM
    • justpassingthru8's Profile Photo

hotels close to campus

College Park Oct 11, 2013 at 1:38 PM

I have a conference in the conference center at College Park but the Marriott is all booked. What would be the next closest and best hotel options to campus?

1 Answer Nov 5, 2013 at 1:59 AM
    • mar1223's Profile Photo

Restaurant in Baltimore near the Orioles stadium

Baltimore Sep 23, 2013 at 6:26 AM

Going to a game at the Orioles stadium and wanted to take some friends to a really great restaurant that's also close to the stadium - so that we can eat and get there in time for the start of the game at 7:00PM. Any suggestions for best place near the stadium would be greatly appreciated.

2 Answers Sep 23, 2013 at 9:41 AM
    • RhondaB9's Profile Photo

November travel Washington to Toronto

Cumberland Sep 22, 2013 at 2:00 AM

My husband and 19yo son are exploring options of getting to Toronto from Washington to Toronto Canada in mid November. Would a rental road trip taking in Baltimore, Frederick and other towns to Cleveland, then up to Toronto be advisable? They will have visited New York, Philly and Washington already and have to fly out from Toronto. Hoping to view some nice scenery - will the weather be an issue? cheers

3 Answers Sep 22, 2013 at 9:39 PM
    • Is there anybody going to New York with a car ,25th, 26th Septembre

Ocean City Sep 20, 2013 at 2:08 PM

if anybody goes to New York from Ocean City and if would like t share costs.

1 Answer Sep 20, 2013 at 2:10 PM
    • BIrthday Idea

Baltimore Sep 5, 2013 at 6:34 AM

My Mom is turning 89 this year and we're looking for something special to do with her. We all grew up in Baltimore and are going to see her for her weekend. She can get around pretty well. We're looking for something to do that would be interesting for 11 year olds on up. The Aquarium is a bit too expensive, plus too much walking for her. Any ideas?

2 Answers Sep 5, 2013 at 10:43 AM
    • Buffet in Baltimore

Baltimore Sep 2, 2013 at 10:06 AM

I was told that the Phillip's buffet is not in operation. Yet, you have a review about it being operated on the weekends. Just trying to clarify if this is accurate. If not is there another place that doesn't break the bank where five of us can have a buffet meal?

3 Answers Sep 2, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Taxi to Penn Station

Baltimore Aug 23, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Can anyone tell me how much it would cost to take a taxi fro Penn Station to 24 West Franklin Street? Thanks for your help.

1 Answer Aug 23, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Tour to Washington DC

Baltimore Aug 20, 2013 at 8:53 AM

I am going to Baltimore for business and will do some sightseeing there during the week, but I have all day Sunday and I would like to see Washington DC. I also like historical tours of houses or farms where you can learn about live in the "old days". Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, especially regarding cheap transportation or tours and also any restaurant suggestions. Thanks.

4 Answers Aug 20, 2013 at 3:49 PM
    • grandmaR's Profile Photo

Cruise package

Baltimore Aug 19, 2013 at 4:46 PM

Sometime in April, I made a reservation at a hotel near BWI for a cruise package. They offered free parking for the week of the cruise, breakfast and a shuttle to and from the port for a one night stay. The night was to be October 31st. But I have lost my emails about it and no longer remember what hotel it was. How can I figure this out?

10 Answers Aug 20, 2013 at 11:36 AM
    • Light rail

Baltimore Aug 14, 2013 at 9:28 AM

What station would we get the light rail when staying at Springhill Suites, 899 Elkridge Landing Rd. Linthicum. First day to Annapolis water front second day to Washington
      Thanks for any help

5 Answers Aug 14, 2013 at 1:57 PM
    • Federal Hill question

Baltimore Aug 12, 2013 at 8:44 AM

where is the tourist office in Federal Hill
      can i take a free ferry ride from Fells point to get there?

3 Answers Aug 12, 2013 at 4:22 PM
    • Family reunion

Ocean City Jul 22, 2013 at 2:32 PM

My sister and I are planning a reunion trip to Ocean City Maryland in August of next year 2014. We would like suggestions of any hotels that are close to the beach and boardwalk that are nice but not too pricey.

1 Answer Jul 22, 2013 at 6:28 PM
    • Family reunion

Ocean City Jul 22, 2013 at 9:15 AM

My sister and I are planning a family reunion trip to oc md August of next year 2014. We would like suggestions of any hotels that are close to the beach and boardwalk that are nice but not too pricey.

3 Answers Jul 22, 2013 at 7:33 PM
    • travel

Annapolis Jun 26, 2013 at 1:47 PM

What Can I take to travel from washinvgon to annapolis? Bus, train.

3 Answers Jun 26, 2013 at 7:00 PM
    • Wilmington to Baltimore Commute

Baltimore Jun 23, 2013 at 12:06 AM

Good morning everyone. Please can you give a step to step direction on how to commute from Wilmington, DE to Baltimore, MD? I just need to know what train to take, and where. I read about the MARC train having a NE Corridor with Amtrak. How do I get this option? Thank you in Advance.

3 Answers Jun 23, 2013 at 8:57 AM
    • Group friendly (18 years old) rentals in July - Ocean City Maryland

Ocean City May 28, 2013 at 8:03 AM

Some friends and I are looking to rent a condo or home in Ocean City Maryland during mid July. The issue is just that. Most renters WILL NOT rent to 18 year old renters, and are frankly a little judgmental when I ask. While I don't blame them for their preconceived notions, my friends and I are just looking for a week at the beach, no wild parties or jumping off of roofs into inner tubes in the pool. Can anyone point me in the direction of some teen/young adult friendly rentals?

3 Answers May 30, 2013 at 2:16 PM
    • furnished apartments near baltimore

Baltimore Feb 17, 2013 at 10:50 AM

hello, have anyone tried furnished apartments near baltimore like owings mills or columbia ? we are a family of 5 adults & 2 children meaning we need 3 bedroom-apartment for short stay 3months I have appointment in jhons Hopkins hospital on june 8 and my treatment will take 3 months. is it possible to drive to hospital in 30 mins? I contacted companies leasing apartments such as BUZZOT &Oakwood but unforunately they either rent a minimum of 9 months or 3 months but only 2 bedrooms!!! any advise please especially from locals?

9 Answers Dec 12, 2013 at 4:08 AM
    • kebee's Profile Photo

wedding reception at the home and deliver

Westminster Feb 17, 2013 at 7:40 AM

i am having a wedding in july...and my husband is mexican and, i am black....would you do a catering to a home of both spanish and american food.....for a small group of people like 20 no more than 40, and how much would you charge

2 Answers Feb 17, 2013 at 8:11 AM
    • iam1wthee's Profile Photo

transportation from airport

Ocean City Dec 31, 2012 at 10:58 AM

Mom is looking at staying in resort near Jolly Roger Amusement Park.
      Is there a bus that goes from the ocean city airport to the boardwalk hotels?
      Is there a shuttle bus service that goes from airport to boardwalk hotels?
      How far is greyhound from boardwalk hotels?
      How much is taxi from airport to the boardwalk hotels?

1 Answer Jan 1, 2013 at 11:06 AM
    • 2012-2013 New Year's Eve Recommendations Needed

Baltimore Dec 28, 2012 at 7:31 AM

We will be heading to Baltimore from 12/30-1/1 and would like ideas of what to do for New Year's Eve celebration at the Inner Harbor. We've researched options (Sheraton Convention Center Party, Power Plant Live, etc), and are open to them, but we don't know first hand what is the best option....and also feel we might be missing another option that we haven't come across....
      Any thoughts?