change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• keysys's Profile Photo

Xmas eve in Bourges

Bourges Aug 23, 2015 at 1:04 PM

Can anyone tell me if restaurants and bars are likely to be open on December 24th in the evening ?

more
    • deemoss's Profile Photo

how expensive is La Rochelle

La Rochelle Aug 6, 2015 at 6:24 AM

How much would a couple need for 6 nights eating out and few drinks each night, and sightseeing can you advise, my friend booked her flights and now hearing its really expensive, I thought maybe if you went down the road 10 miles maybe a nice town and less expensive? any suggestions thanks in advance

more
    • One day in Marseilles

by yonagal Online Now Sep 18, 2014 at 4:04 AM

We will be travelling on a cruise ship and will spend a day in Marseilles. What suggestions do you have for sightseeing that does not cost a lot and what route can we follow from the port.

Tks

5 Answers Sep 18, 2014 at 6:42 AM
    • Swapping experiences?

by salpeterson Online Now Apr 15, 2012 at 11:37 AM

My family is spending three weeks in Europe. We're considering renting an apartment in Marseilles (we'll be travelling to Northern Italy, Switzerland, the South of France, etc), but someone recommended that we try to swap our home with another family in the area. What are people's experiences with these sorts of agencies? Can anyone recommend a website or agent who does this and is trustworthy?

3 Answers Apr 20, 2012 at 5:56 AM
    • Camargue region

by jolliffe Online Now Dec 14, 2009 at 12:25 AM

I would like to know if it is possible to travel to the Camargue region near Marseilles from Nice and back to Nice in one day by train ? Is there a tour on offer from Nice that goes to the Camargue region on a day trip ? When do the flamingos fly to this area ? We are travelling to Nice for a week in June .

2 Answers Dec 14, 2009 at 1:30 PM
    • Marseilles apartment this weekend

by socheid Online Now Jan 30, 2007 at 2:32 PM

Hi all,

Can anyone please recommend a website from which I could rent an apartment for 2 nights in central Marseilles this weekend?

Any help much appreciated.

Keep well,
      Stevie

• Marseilles driving

by SteveHepb Online Now Aug 11, 2005 at 12:46 AM

I want to get from the airport across town to Ste Marguerite. I heard there was a tunnel being constructed underneath the Vieux Port, but, I can't find out if it is opened yet. Can anyone tell me?

• aussiecouple's Profile Photo

Flights from Marseilles to Frankfurt

by aussiecouple Online Now May 26, 2005 at 5:54 PM

I need to fly Marseilles to Frankfurt on Sunday 17 July. The only airline I can find is Lufthansa which charge more than 600 euros for a one way economy flight!
      Tried skyscanner with no success.

Anyone know of a discounted airline which provides that route?

1 Answer May 27, 2005 at 1:34 AM
    • how many kilometers or miles

by jashery Online Now May 2, 2004 at 7:50 AM

how many kilometers or miles is it from Marseilles, France to Monaco??

1 Answer May 2, 2004 at 8:02 AM