Marsalforn

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Name of the large rock near Mgarr ix-Xini

Gozo Aug 12, 2015 at 6:07 AM

Name of the large rock near Mgarr ix-Xini, opposite the tower, and in front of the resort there. Name of the resort would also be welcome.

more
    • Tunnel from Valletta Waterfront

Valletta Aug 9, 2015 at 12:49 PM

I've read of a tunnel that can be accessed from the lower level of the MCP car park near the bus terminus, but where do you enter it from the waterfront if arriving on a cruise ship? Also, from the cruise port, where do we need to walk to use the Barrakka Lift. Since we would like to visit the Sunday Market at St. James Ditch first, the tunnel seems to make more sense to get into town and then use the Lift when we return to port. Many thanks for your assistance.

more
    • philosykos's Profile Photo

Local small grocery stores in Valletta for tradtional local food products...?(Not Wembleys!!!)

Valletta Aug 6, 2015 at 6:44 AM

Where can I find a local grocery store in Valletta to buy some prickly pear jam as well as other local goodies? Please not Wembleys! I am looking for a local small grocery store that locals use.I hear Wembleys just caters to tourist and prices are quite over priced. I do not know if the daily street market on Merchant street has vendors selling these items..but surely there must be a small grcery store or two?? Many thanks!

more