change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Running/Jogging

Valletta Jul 21, 2015 at 5:09 AM

Hello guys,

I will be staying in Valletta in 15 days time, so I would like to know if there are any running / jogging paths that are safe (no traffic)? The path doesn't need to be long, I would run up to 5 km. Can anyone recommend where to run?
      Thanks in advance

more
    • By car from Malta to Berlin via Italy. Anyone who want to share the trip?

Malta Jul 13, 2015 at 11:32 PM

Hello everyone,
      I go by car from malta to Berlin through Italy, a nice but long trip. Will be nice to have on board someone who can also drive and share some costs. I just have one place in the car and I traveling with my dogy! If you are interest, drop me a line!
      best
      M.

more
    • philosykos's Profile Photo

Hamrun..can you walk there from Valletta?

Hamrun Jul 25, 2015 at 9:10 PM

Can one walk fro Valletta to Hamrun? Or what bus easily gets you there? To the Daniels Shopping Complex? Many thanks!

more
    • going alone for 3 days in september

Gozo Jul 17, 2015 at 6:51 AM

Is it easy to get around without a car? Is Nadur a good location? Is it safe for a woman to travel alone in gozo?
      Can anyone recommend tours i could do? TKs

more

Another Hop On/Off bus question!

Valletta Jul 17, 2015 at 7:08 AM

Hi..sorry guys..another bus question.What is the price for the city sightseeing ticket? Because I am reading that people got it more expensive or cheaper than others..isn't there a set price?

I am hoping to do the Wednesday combined north & south route next month when in Valletta...I would like to get the bus from Valletta..Where is the nearest stop to Castille Hotel? And do I just buy the ticket from the driver??Many thanks again as always!

more

The 3 cities..From Birgu to Senglea..?

Malta Jul 27, 2015 at 1:47 AM

Does one walk over from Birgu to Senglea???And how long does this take?Many thanks!

more