Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• bank kiosk

Hurghada Sep 11, 2015 at 9:35 AM

is the bank kiosk open in the airport all the time for visas

• Hurghada saftey

Egypt Sep 30, 2015 at 4:59 AM

Hi me and my partner are due to travel to hurghada in 4 weeks time. When we booked the holiday we didn't think about the saftey of the area, now it is getting closer I am extremely worried and uncomfortable at the thought of travelling and am very concerned about the safety due to terrorism and terrorism against tourists. Can someone please put me at ease or at least offer some advice about staying safe? is it safe to leave the hotel? very nervous about the holiday!

• Weather end of November

Sharm El Sheikh Sep 10, 2015 at 4:35 AM

I have booked a holiday at the end of November in Sharm El Sheikh and I was wondering what it the weather like then.
      My friends told me that is ok but when i look online it says 19C beggining of December which I think is a bit cold

• Lucy91's Profile Photo

Gift ideas for my new Egyptian family

Egypt Sep 13, 2015 at 1:53 PM

Hello, I'm traveling to Cairo in a few weeks to visit my fiancé family. I have not met them before!!! I am already very nervous about meeting them so I really want to make a good impression. I know how important it is to get on with his mother so I want to bring a few gifts with me to break the ice. Whenever I ask my fiancé what to bring he just tells me "to bring yourself" and that is enough. Any ideas would be most appreciated especially from someone who has been through a similar situation or if any Egyptians can offer advice. Thanks!

Near Marsa Matruh

• bus from cairo and back again

by silverwind69 Online Now Nov 6, 2013 at 7:59 AM

anyone know where one would get a bus from Cairo to Marsa Mutruh and back again also the times and if the buses are frequent .also hotels are they plentyfull, Are there bars and restaurants to eat at .and is it safe to walk along the beach tops ,I was thinking around xmas or just after for a couple of days

2 Answers Nov 6, 2013 at 10:54 AM
    • eclipse

by EgyptEclipse Online Now Mar 5, 2006 at 1:09 PM

Hi Eclipse People,
      I too am going to see the eclipse. I've been thinking about this eclipse ever since 1999 when i tried to see the eclipse in Europe but it was cloudy. I'm very excited.

Does anyone know yet if we will be able to be on the plateau west of Sallum? If not, can we get a special permit? Can we just hike up there and camp? Does anyone want to join me?

• Hotel for Eclipse 2006

by mikebrinn Online Now Aug 16, 2005 at 10:58 AM

It looks like the hotels in this area are filling up fast for this event.

Anyone know of a three-five star hotel with availability MArch 28-29,2006?

Or alternatively, how long is the drive from Alexandria to Saluum, and how about a good hotel in Alexandria?

2 Answers Nov 20, 2005 at 2:46 AM