Marratxi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Where to stay in Mallorca

Palma de Mallorca Yesterday

Hi, Me and my husband will planning to spent 2 or 3 days in Mallorca and another 2 days maybe in İbiza in the beginning of september. We will rent a car . We want to experience the night life also the virgin beaches. Do you recommend private home renting? if so where can we search sefely?
      Thank you
      Yesim Akdemir

more
    • Handbags and shoulder bags !!

Minorca Island Jul 27, 2015 at 1:52 PM

Hi..I'm new to this game...i need some help! My wife and I have recently come back from Menorca, where my wife spotted some really nice handbags/shoulder bags, which were brightly coloured. We guessed they might have been made in Menorca, but all attempts to find them on the Internet have so far failed !!!!.Does any one have any idea of the name of any bags that are made in Menorca? or that are sold on the Island, we are desperate to find them, as my wife fell in love with them, but sadly time ran out before we could buy one!!

more
    • destination

Portinatx Jul 5, 2015 at 7:46 AM

Bus #20 and bus #21 what routes do they take also times from Portinatx.

more
    • Solo traveller

Ibiza Jul 28, 2015 at 12:17 AM

I'll be in Ibiza from the 12th-17th August. Its my first holiday in 12 years and I'm going alone! Does anyone wanna meet up?

more
    • Solo travel

Ibiza Jul 26, 2015 at 6:03 PM

I'm going to Ibiza on August 6 alone , wish I can find travel buddie there , I'm a animal party guy , and beach guy :)

more
    • Arlequin toy shop location

Palma de Mallorca Jul 4, 2015 at 4:33 AM

Can anybody tell me where Arlequin toy shop is please as we couldn't find it? It's supposed to have a wonderful window display & is apparently near C & A.

more
    • Anyone want to go?

Ibiza Jul 12, 2015 at 5:17 AM

Me and my friends were supposed to go Ibiza in August but they have let me down really want to go still.

more