Marquette

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• family activites

by angela1b Online Now Jul 2, 2014 at 7:13 PM

is there a home town icecream place, a mini golf or bowling or a water parke

4 Answers Jul 3, 2014 at 3:42 AM
    • Music at Vango's?

by haroldcrick Online Now Jul 13, 2008 at 3:44 PM

I loved all the information on Marquette. I would like to catch the music Thursday nights at Vango's but wonder what time the duo performs? They sound like they'd be a treat to hear!

2 Answers Jul 27, 2008 at 2:33 PM
    • General Question

by BrianWeb Online Now Mar 19, 2008 at 6:21 PM

Back in the mid 70's there was a bar/rest. that served the best home made fries. It was called Paps Pub, I'm coming back to the UP next summer when I retire and was wondering if it is still in town. If anyone has any tips now days where there might be a great place to stay for a week,(that won't break the bank) please let me know. A place with a nice view would be great. Thank You, Brian.

2 Answers Mar 31, 2008 at 6:23 PM
    • Matrix Nightclub

by Melissajo_9 Online Now Sep 10, 2007 at 3:49 PM

Hey, i was wondering if your club and special nights or anything...Or days where you have to be 21...I am 18 and trying to find the best night to go out iwth my friends.

1 Answer Sep 20, 2007 at 11:02 AM
    • cliffjumpndude's Profile Photo

Cliff Jumping

by cliffjumpndude Online Now Aug 11, 2006 at 10:10 AM

Im looking for many places to cliff jump. i am looking for places and directions to get to them. if you could give me some information it would be very helpful

3 Answers Aug 1, 2007 at 7:08 AM
    • How far is too far?

by MaryBlue Online Now Jun 2, 2006 at 10:25 PM

Hi, folks...how far is Hancock from Marquette? I'm driving to Marquette and then on to Hancock from 'down below.' If I drive from Alpena to Marquette in one day, can I then continue right on to Hancock the same day without being really worn out?

I probably could figure it out on a map, but generally people who visit this website know a darn lot more about road conditions, constuction, etc.

Thanks for your help!

2 Answers Aug 17, 2006 at 4:15 AM