Marquette Travel Answers

change location
cliffjumpndude's Profile Photo

Cliff Jumping

by cliffjumpndude Online Now Aug 11, 2006 at 10:10 AM

Im looking for many places to cliff jump. i am looking for places and directions to get to them. if you could give me some information it would be very helpful

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Toby_Garbe's Profile Photo

RE: Cliff Jumping

by Toby_Garbe Online Now Sep 14, 2006 at 12:46 PM

HAHA ahhh well i have been there many-o-times but i guess i never really looked at jumping off any cliffs up there , lol but im sure if you went there and maybe asked the locals that you could find something . Ohh and sorry that i didnt get back to you sooner , been busy not jumping off cliffs . It is said that there are a few places though , i just dont know where , have you thought of jumping from pictured rocks ? that should be fun !!!

Toby

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • relocatedyooper's Profile Photo

Re: Cliff Jumping

by relocatedyooper Online Now May 2, 2007 at 5:55 PM

Don't think it's really the time of year for it now, but if you're looking for some cliff jumping this summer: try Whetmore landing down Big Bay road outside of Marquette. It's a few miles past Sugarloaf on the right. Follow the path down to the beach, and then right along the edge of the woods. You can also get there by following the sandy shoreline right, all the way to the end. Then swim a couple hudred meters to climb up to some great jumping ledges. Have fun when it warms up U.P. there!!

• cliffjumpndude's Profile Photo

Re: Cliff Jumping

by cliffjumpndude Online Now Aug 1, 2007 at 7:08 AM

thanks for those directions we went to prestique isle, the little p isle and the dead river and they were all amazing

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines