Marne-la-Vallée

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Paris in June & time

Paris Feb 20, 2015 at 3:59 AM

Never been to Paris before but are going for a few days in June for sight seeing etc, whilst there our Grandaughter would like to have a day @ Disneyland, can anyone suggest where to stay or give us some tips, please

more
    • svetik2000's Profile Photo

taxi from Orly airport to Marais (4me arrondisment)

Paris Feb 24, 2015 at 2:51 AM

Hi all,
      I'm going to take a taxi at 21h or so on a weekday, going from Orly to Marais.
      I've read that the rates will include some surcharge for late hour plus luggage, with prices ranging from 32 euros to 70.
      What do you think the actual price might be?

more
    • NadineK5's Profile Photo

Parc Asterix for 3 year old's birthday

Paris Feb 21, 2015 at 4:49 AM

My son will be turning 3 while we're in Paris. Would Parc Asterix be a good visit for his birthday?

more
    • Where to Stay in Paris Please

Paris Feb 20, 2015 at 4:08 AM

Staying for 3 maybe 4 days in Paris but one of these days our Grandaughter would like to go to Disneyland. We are travelling by eurostar to Gare du Nord, we've never been to Paris before so any help would be much appreciated. We're hoping we can get to disneyland on a train from Paris & if so which area would be better to stay in.
      NB. I started to post a question earlier but got rather muddled & not sure if it worked - my computer skills are very limited, thanks for any help you can give us.

more
    • lee.evelyn's Profile Photo

taxi to philharmonie de Paris or Taxis to get there?

Paris Feb 18, 2015 at 4:02 PM

I am going to a concert at the philharmonie de Paris and I wonder if it would be better ie. safer to book a hotel as close to the philharmonie as possible?

will it be safe to walk or is it possible to get taxi?

or would it be possible to book hotel on the city centre and get a taxi to the philharmonie?

I do not wish to take the underground or metro because it will be late at night

Thank you for your ideas

Lee

more
    • DISNEYLAND PARIS

Paris Feb 16, 2015 at 3:02 AM

Hello Friends, Deepak this side, need some more expert advise . As i will be coming to Paris with my 7 year old son so need to check on the Disney land Paris tips and from where to buy the cheapest ticket and please also advise should we go for 1 day or 2 days ticket for both the parks, waiting for your expert advise.
      We are flexible to go there on any dates between 3rd to 8th April 2015 during our trip.

Regards
      Deepak

more
    • Harri-Mo's Profile Photo

Paris Louvre Guides

Paris Feb 6, 2015 at 7:46 AM

Hi ~ I've found several on-line agencies who offer guided visits to the Louvre. I'm wondering if there are personal guides (museum approved) available near the Louvre entrance? Thanks.

more
    • magpie_cram's Profile Photo

30th Birthday

Paris Feb 28, 2015 at 11:19 PM

Hello,

My wife will be celebrating her 30th birthday while we are in Paris (6th Oct).

Any ideas for a romantic/once in a lifetime experience I could organise?

Thanks

more
    • Need help for unforgettable trip in PARIS

Paris Feb 27, 2015 at 3:28 PM

Hi everyone !

I'm travelling for the first time to Paris (for 6 days) and I really would like to feel the parisian way of life!

Do you think I should buy a paper guide or only walking in Paris would be enough?
      Should I manage to get internet there or it's well indicated and I don't need google map?
      Do you know any websites with good adresses to go out ? (local restaurant, bars, events, unusual places). Or even better a mobile app which works as a tourist guide book ?
      What do you advice me to do/eat/experience which is typical for Paris (I mean not only for tourists)?

I've already been in Prague and I regret I didn't know some things like the oppening hours, do you have the same travel experiences as me? What did you regret to not know while you were abroad?

Thanks for your help and any tips you have :)

Amanda :)

more
    • jburks1's Profile Photo

Back to Paris

Paris Feb 23, 2015 at 12:20 PM

I'm interested in an interesting place to stay as I return to Paris from Amsterdam. I've stayed in Brugge, and I've stayed in Brussels, so I'm interested in another location. I have three days, but do not want to spend all of my time on a train. Thanks, Johnny

more
    • Infant formula

Paris Feb 11, 2015 at 1:04 PM

Where can I buy baby formula Paris france

more
    • CarolR's Profile Photo

Catacombs = sewers?

Paris Feb 25, 2015 at 6:13 AM

Care the catacombs the same as the old sewer tour?

If not, is the sewer tour still available?

more
    • orthogal's Profile Photo

Monthly Navigo Pass

Paris Feb 6, 2015 at 2:49 PM

We are coming to Paris May 1 to June 1 so a monthly zone 1 & 2 pass seems good value. We are staying in the Bastille and we will use public transport at least twice a day. I read that on weekends the monthly pass (67.10 E ) also covers any zone and we can use it for Versailles and the airport. I am hoping this is true as we arrive on a Saturday and leave on a Sunday so we would certainly get our money's worth. Can you buy one at the Airport (CDG) and if so, where, or do we have to wait until Gare du Nord? I know we need photo ID.
      Many thanks, Anne

more
    • IdBus terminal at CDG airport

Paris Feb 15, 2015 at 11:32 PM

Where is the idBus terminal at CDG airport ??
      thanks

more
    • Curt1591's Profile Photo

French Electrical Outlets and Asia Electrical Plugs

Paris Feb 27, 2015 at 5:16 PM

I have been receiving conflicting opinions of the compatibility of Asian 2 prong round plugs and French outlets. Some say they work fine; others say the are not compatible.

Any experiences?

TIA

more
    • dnwitte's Profile Photo

Dinner in Paris

Paris Feb 24, 2015 at 4:48 PM

Any recommendations for a good, reasonably priced place for dinner in the neighborhood of Gare Montparnasse? I'll have one evening in Paris on my way to somewhere else, staying on Rue du Chateau, looking for traditional French cooking and a decent bottle of wine, nothing fancy.
      Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

more
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Budget accomodation.

Paris Feb 22, 2015 at 2:31 PM

Do you know any hostel or budget accomodation in Paris; or a web site where I could find a cheap room in the city?

For budget accom. I mean a single room for 40 euros per night; breakfast included.

Thanks!

more

Weather end of April - Paris

Paris Feb 20, 2015 at 6:03 AM

We arrive in Paris 29th April and will be there until 4 May. It's probably a bit early to ask, but what is the anticipated weather for that time?

I want to limit my packing so I'd like to know what would be best to pack :)

more
    • 2 days in Paris

Paris Feb 7, 2015 at 1:09 PM

I am coming over to Paris on the Eurostar from London with my daughter who is studying abroad this semester. We will arrive into Paris Gare Du Nord at 10:30 am and will be in Paris for all of that day and part of the next day (until 5 pm). We would like to hit the 4-6 major tourist attractions and would like an easy way to see all in the amount of time we have. I have looked into the Batobus, but not sure how far these stops are from the Gare Du Nord. Can anyone advise us? Also, is it best to pay for everything a la carte vs the cards you can buy. Thanks!

more

Time to get from TGV to Terminal 2E Charles de Gualle Airport

Paris Feb 25, 2015 at 11:16 AM

Our train arrives at 22:05 at TGV and last check-in is 22:30 for our flight back home. Will this be sufficient time to check in our baggage? We'll check-in online earlier the day. Our flight leaves at 11:30

I'm seeing us leaving our baggage at the airport and just running for our plane :)

more
    • drinking wine in parks

Paris Mar 1, 2015 at 4:52 PM

Is it acceptable to openly drink wine while picnicking along the Seine or in the public parks?

more
    • Long but Awkward Layover in Paris

Paris Feb 22, 2015 at 3:00 PM

Our family (parents and 2 teens) have a layover in Paris this summer from 10pm to 1:30pm the next day before flying back from Charles de Gaulle Airport to the States. We are not rolling in money, but would like to take full advantage of the opportunity! Any suggestions?

more
    • pulgaron's Profile Photo

So What is Hot!, a must do this April, 2015, in Paris???

Paris Feb 6, 2015 at 11:13 AM

Just checking with the experts as to what is a must do this coming April in Paris. We have visited twice before and seen the usual tourists places so have no pressing itinerary. We're open to any and all suggestions and intend to just take it slow. Any must do restaurants??

more

Paris - Locations for Photo Opportunities

Paris Feb 21, 2015 at 4:47 AM

Hi! Does anyone know where these photo's were taken? I would like to take similar photo's on my trip.

Also, there other really nice spots that are good for taking nice photo's other than the normal tourist attractions?

more
    • LindaM112's Profile Photo

Paris Safe?

Paris Feb 16, 2015 at 7:22 AM

As an American, traveling with my girlfriend, I'm a little nervous. Do you feel it's safe.

more
    • Getting around the Disneyland Paris Train Station

by eurekaonide Online Now May 29, 2014 at 2:48 AM

Dear All
      I am supposed to be going to Disneyland paris in August of this year, however I ahve a disabled vertigo member in my party and am now advised that the only access from the train to outside is either by Escalator or glass lift :-( neither which she can do - does anyone know of any other route or who i can contact in the station directly for help ?? I'm desperate :-(
      Thank You

14 Answers May 29, 2014 at 2:06 PM
    • can we reach by bus from paris,marne la vallee

by Drghazi Online Now Mar 13, 2014 at 2:17 AM

hi is it worthy to visit this mall for shopping ,prices r reduced
      thank u

4 Answers Mar 13, 2014 at 8:22 AM
    • OPENING HOURS ON JANUARY 1ST 2014

by rexsteve Online Now Dec 17, 2013 at 11:49 PM

Is Marne La Vallee Shopping Village will be open on January 1st 2014??

Thank you

REX

3 Answers Dec 18, 2013 at 8:24 AM
    • Cheapest way to travel from Hotel Novotel Marne La Vallee Collegien to Charles De Gaulle Airport

by xanatos23 Online Now Jun 5, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Please advise me on the cheapest way to travel from Hotel Novotel Marne La Vallee Collegien to Charles De Gaulle Airport and the journey.

Thanks

6 Answers Jun 6, 2013 at 7:57 AM
    • Luggage Storage at Marne-la-Vallee Station or in Disneyland Paris?

by louisluo8 Online Now Oct 11, 2012 at 8:35 PM

We will check-out our hotel in Paris in the morning and travel to Disneyland Paris and spend the whole day there. We will then take the TGV train to CDG Airport to catch a 10:00pm international flight. So we have to bring our 4 luggages with us to the Disneyland. Is there any luggage storage either in Marne-la-Vallee station or in Disneyland? Your information is highly appreciated.

Cheers,

Louis

5 Answers Sep 19, 2013 at 11:18 AM
    • Disney Shuttle Bus pick up point at Marnee-la-Vallee-Chessy Station

by ziztine Online Now Nov 19, 2011 at 7:53 AM

From the CDG airport, I will be taking the RER to Marnee-la-Vallee-Chessy Station. Can anyone tell me where is the pickup point for the Disney Shuttle Buses? Is it easy to locate? I will be staying at Hotel Cheyenne.

4 Answers Nov 20, 2011 at 12:06 PM
    • Half Board Standard meal vouchers

by ziztine Online Now Nov 9, 2011 at 12:44 AM

I will be staying at Hotel Cheyenne from a monday to a friday. I have pre-purchased the Half Board Standard meal vouchers.

(1) Will the vouchers be issued by the reception only upon check-in at 3pm or will we be able to receive them upon arrival at the hotel? Am arriving at 6.05am at CDG airport. Am hoping to be able to use them at the Disney Park for lunch on that very day.

(2) I will be checking out on a friday. will i be able to use my meal voucher after checkout (which i understand to be at 11am) for lunch or dinner on friday?

Thank u in advance for any advice on this!

1 Answer Nov 9, 2011 at 2:26 AM
    • Nearest Monoprix store

by ziztine Online Now Nov 8, 2011 at 5:55 AM

I will be staying at the Disney Hotel. Can someone advise which is the nearest Monoprix store?

7 Answers Nov 9, 2011 at 2:05 AM
    • aymank's Profile Photo

Eurodisney tickets

by aymank Online Now Jul 4, 2011 at 2:41 AM

Hi, is it worth buying the VIP passes for the parks? we are 3 adults and 2 children (5 & 3)
      will the children benefit from these passes?

Thank you

5 Answers Jul 4, 2011 at 9:54 PM
    • transfer

by snedds Online Now Mar 28, 2010 at 12:38 AM

We are arriving at Charles de Gaulle on Saturday 3rd April at approx 3pm. We are looking for reasonably priced transfer to the Tulip Inn Marne le Vallee with a return to the airport on Friday 9th April at 8am. Can anyone help?

2 Answers Mar 28, 2010 at 4:18 AM
    • Coach from Marne la Vallee to Coulommiers

by stevegoodenough Online Now Mar 20, 2010 at 7:53 AM

Can anyone advise of the availability of a bus or coach service from Marne la Vallee station (or nearby) to the town of Coulommiers? We are looking to travel on 13th May in the afternoon and return on the morning of May 20th. Thank you.

1 Answer Mar 20, 2010 at 8:04 AM
    • TGV from Charles de Gaulle?

by Dhanchett Online Now Jan 12, 2008 at 4:18 PM

Please help me confirm if there is convenient TGV service between the CDG Airport and Marne la Vallee Cheesy.

I find a train which appears to take 10 minutes, and is a reasonable price. Around25/person US.

My conern is that no one mentions it on any of the forums, and when you google transit info you ONLY receive the option of taking RER B to RER A and then back out to Marne le Vallee.

Is it possible to connect with the free 'pink bus' to our destination, Marriott’s Village d’Ile de France from the TGV station? If not is this an easy taxi ride?

I'm concerned that this approach for travel from CDG is not promoted.

8 Answers Jan 13, 2008 at 9:00 AM
    • Eating in Eurodisney New Year's Eve?

by Bing1 Online Now Dec 17, 2006 at 1:47 PM

Myself and my partner are spending new year's eve in Eurodisney. I expect it will be really busy, but I would like to book a restaurant within the park for late lunch/evening meal. I'd like to eat somewhere nice - where we can get a good meal, wine, etc.. but I'm worried there won't be anywhere available or that the meal will be too pricey! I don't mind splashing out a little bit but I'd rather not spend hundreds of pounds! Does anyone know of somewhere, preferably where I can book a table in advance?
      Thanks

1 Answer Dec 18, 2006 at 2:15 PM
    • Location of Hospitals near Marne-la-Vallee

by Arrowsmith Online Now Apr 3, 2006 at 12:43 PM

Next month I will be a member of a party from Manchester UK, visiting Disneyland Resort Paris, we have twelve childen in the party and part of the risk assessment is to locate the nearest hospital. This is only in case of an emergency, would any of the members of the forum hepl me with my quest.
      Regards
      Arthur

2 Answers Apr 3, 2006 at 1:24 PM
    • Quick help!

by Dan-boy Online Now Apr 20, 2003 at 11:53 AM

Hello all. Im off to Paris on Wednesday and I'm staying in Comfort Inn Lagny Sur Marne. Just wanted any views about the hotel. Whats the nightlife in Lagny? Lively? And any local clubs and bistros. Ive also heard about Disney club. What time does that close and are there any dress codes + what is the entrance fee. Many thanks PS Im off on Wednesday, my 1st visit!

1 Answer Apr 20, 2003 at 2:41 PM
    • Quick help about Lagny Sur Marne

by Dan-boy Online Now Apr 20, 2003 at 11:49 AM

Hello all. I'm off to Paris on Wednesday and I awas just wondering what this area was like. I'm staying in the Comfort Inn Lagny. So really just want to know it; 1. anybody has views about the hotel 2. What is the nightlife like in Lagny, should we go out there, is it lively? 3. Disney is close about 10mins drive. So what is the club like there, anybody know opening times, dress code, entrance etc. Sorry for the endless questions its just my first visit so wanted a bit of your knowledge. Thanks dan