Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Restaurants for New Year's Eve in PARIS?

Paris 6 hours ago

Hello! Me and my husband will be traveling to Paris for the New Year's. I've read a lot of reviews, advice and articles about choosing the right restaurant for the New Year's Eve — and I'm a little afraid to rely on some paid commercial articles offering Top-10 restaurants... The thing is that we do not want an overpriced, super-famous, crowded place. We don't even want any show, no Moulin Rouge or other type of cabaret. We'd love spending this evening in a very cosy, traditional French restaurant. Candles, small, good food, good wine, may be jazz/live music but not like a concert. Budget is around 80 EUR per person. Might be slightly more. I'd very much appreciate your advice.

• ImThere2013's Profile Photo

Paris Nov 12, 2015 at 11:59 AM

Has anyone toured the recently open exposition "LE ROI EST MORT/THE KING IS DEAD?" Would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks!

• The Taxi Service in Paris - Guides to book one.

Paris Nov 20, 2015 at 10:56 PM

Hello all,

I am planning to have a trip to Paris within a few days. But as I am new to Paris, I don't have any idea about how to get a taxi service. I have read some blogs in internet about taxi in Paris. But I need clear guideline from the experienced ones regarding the cost, booking systems, where to book and how they all about.

Thanks in advance,

With best regards :)

• KaterinaJordan's Profile Photo

Navigo--- Urgent

Paris Nov 16, 2015 at 4:09 AM

Hi all,
      Does anybody know whether we may buy on line the Navigo (for tourists/one week period) and collect it from Charles De Gaulle airport, RER ticket office?

• Transfer from Paris CDG Terminal 2E to 2D with Check-in Luggage.

Paris Oct 31, 2015 at 8:23 PM

Greetings guys.
      My family and I will be arriving from Kuala Lumpur by Vietnam Airlines at Terminal 2E and have to check-in at Terminal 2D to London by Easyjet the same day on 6th Nov 2015. After collecting the luggage from 2E, how do I proceed to check-in my luggage to 2D? Where do I need to endorse my passport?

Your help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Wanzul WD.

• what do you propose?

Paris Nov 18, 2015 at 6:40 AM

should we travel to paris in the next 15 days?

• is it safe

Paris Nov 15, 2015 at 8:21 PM

hey my son is going to paris in 2 weeks is it safe he is leaving from london by train

• Getting around the Disneyland Paris Train Station

by eurekaonide Online Now May 29, 2014 at 2:48 AM

Dear All
      I am supposed to be going to Disneyland paris in August of this year, however I ahve a disabled vertigo member in my party and am now advised that the only access from the train to outside is either by Escalator or glass lift :-( neither which she can do - does anyone know of any other route or who i can contact in the station directly for help ?? I'm desperate :-(
      Thank You

14 Answers May 29, 2014 at 2:06 PM
    • can we reach by bus from paris,marne la vallee

by Drghazi Online Now Mar 13, 2014 at 2:17 AM

hi is it worthy to visit this mall for shopping ,prices r reduced
      thank u

4 Answers Mar 13, 2014 at 8:22 AM

by rexsteve Online Now Dec 17, 2013 at 11:49 PM

Is Marne La Vallee Shopping Village will be open on January 1st 2014??

Thank you

3 Answers Dec 18, 2013 at 8:24 AM
    • Cheapest way to travel from Hotel Novotel Marne La Vallee Collegien to Charles De Gaulle Airport

by xanatos23 Online Now Jun 5, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Please advise me on the cheapest way to travel from Hotel Novotel Marne La Vallee Collegien to Charles De Gaulle Airport and the journey.

6 Answers Jun 6, 2013 at 7:57 AM
    • Luggage Storage at Marne-la-Vallee Station or in Disneyland Paris?

by louisluo8 Online Now Oct 11, 2012 at 8:35 PM

We will check-out our hotel in Paris in the morning and travel to Disneyland Paris and spend the whole day there. We will then take the TGV train to CDG Airport to catch a 10:00pm international flight. So we have to bring our 4 luggages with us to the Disneyland. Is there any luggage storage either in Marne-la-Vallee station or in Disneyland? Your information is highly appreciated.

5 Answers Sep 19, 2013 at 11:18 AM
    • Disney Shuttle Bus pick up point at Marnee-la-Vallee-Chessy Station

by ziztine Online Now Nov 19, 2011 at 7:53 AM

From the CDG airport, I will be taking the RER to Marnee-la-Vallee-Chessy Station. Can anyone tell me where is the pickup point for the Disney Shuttle Buses? Is it easy to locate? I will be staying at Hotel Cheyenne.

4 Answers Nov 20, 2011 at 12:06 PM
    • Half Board Standard meal vouchers

by ziztine Online Now Nov 9, 2011 at 12:44 AM

I will be staying at Hotel Cheyenne from a monday to a friday. I have pre-purchased the Half Board Standard meal vouchers.

(1) Will the vouchers be issued by the reception only upon check-in at 3pm or will we be able to receive them upon arrival at the hotel? Am arriving at 6.05am at CDG airport. Am hoping to be able to use them at the Disney Park for lunch on that very day.

(2) I will be checking out on a friday. will i be able to use my meal voucher after checkout (which i understand to be at 11am) for lunch or dinner on friday?

Thank u in advance for any advice on this!

1 Answer Nov 9, 2011 at 2:26 AM
    • Nearest Monoprix store

by ziztine Online Now Nov 8, 2011 at 5:55 AM

I will be staying at the Disney Hotel. Can someone advise which is the nearest Monoprix store?

7 Answers Nov 9, 2011 at 2:05 AM
    • aymank's Profile Photo

Eurodisney tickets

by aymank Online Now Jul 4, 2011 at 2:41 AM

Hi, is it worth buying the VIP passes for the parks? we are 3 adults and 2 children (5 & 3)
      will the children benefit from these passes?

Thank you

5 Answers Jul 4, 2011 at 9:54 PM
    • transfer

by snedds Online Now Mar 28, 2010 at 12:38 AM

We are arriving at Charles de Gaulle on Saturday 3rd April at approx 3pm. We are looking for reasonably priced transfer to the Tulip Inn Marne le Vallee with a return to the airport on Friday 9th April at 8am. Can anyone help?

2 Answers Mar 28, 2010 at 4:18 AM
    • Coach from Marne la Vallee to Coulommiers

by stevegoodenough Online Now Mar 20, 2010 at 7:53 AM

Can anyone advise of the availability of a bus or coach service from Marne la Vallee station (or nearby) to the town of Coulommiers? We are looking to travel on 13th May in the afternoon and return on the morning of May 20th. Thank you.

1 Answer Mar 20, 2010 at 8:04 AM
    • TGV from Charles de Gaulle?

by Dhanchett Online Now Jan 12, 2008 at 4:18 PM

Please help me confirm if there is convenient TGV service between the CDG Airport and Marne la Vallee Cheesy.

I find a train which appears to take 10 minutes, and is a reasonable price. Around25/person US.

My conern is that no one mentions it on any of the forums, and when you google transit info you ONLY receive the option of taking RER B to RER A and then back out to Marne le Vallee.

Is it possible to connect with the free 'pink bus' to our destination, Marriott’s Village d’Ile de France from the TGV station? If not is this an easy taxi ride?

I'm concerned that this approach for travel from CDG is not promoted.

8 Answers Jan 13, 2008 at 9:00 AM
    • Eating in Eurodisney New Year's Eve?

by Bing1 Online Now Dec 17, 2006 at 1:47 PM

Myself and my partner are spending new year's eve in Eurodisney. I expect it will be really busy, but I would like to book a restaurant within the park for late lunch/evening meal. I'd like to eat somewhere nice - where we can get a good meal, wine, etc.. but I'm worried there won't be anywhere available or that the meal will be too pricey! I don't mind splashing out a little bit but I'd rather not spend hundreds of pounds! Does anyone know of somewhere, preferably where I can book a table in advance?

1 Answer Dec 18, 2006 at 2:15 PM
    • Location of Hospitals near Marne-la-Vallee

by Arrowsmith Online Now Apr 3, 2006 at 12:43 PM

Next month I will be a member of a party from Manchester UK, visiting Disneyland Resort Paris, we have twelve childen in the party and part of the risk assessment is to locate the nearest hospital. This is only in case of an emergency, would any of the members of the forum hepl me with my quest.

2 Answers Apr 3, 2006 at 1:24 PM
    • Quick help!

by Dan-boy Online Now Apr 20, 2003 at 11:53 AM

Hello all. Im off to Paris on Wednesday and I'm staying in Comfort Inn Lagny Sur Marne. Just wanted any views about the hotel. Whats the nightlife in Lagny? Lively? And any local clubs and bistros. Ive also heard about Disney club. What time does that close and are there any dress codes + what is the entrance fee. Many thanks PS Im off on Wednesday, my 1st visit!

1 Answer Apr 20, 2003 at 2:41 PM
    • Quick help about Lagny Sur Marne

by Dan-boy Online Now Apr 20, 2003 at 11:49 AM

Hello all. I'm off to Paris on Wednesday and I awas just wondering what this area was like. I'm staying in the Comfort Inn Lagny. So really just want to know it; 1. anybody has views about the hotel 2. What is the nightlife like in Lagny, should we go out there, is it lively? 3. Disney is close about 10mins drive. So what is the club like there, anybody know opening times, dress code, entrance etc. Sorry for the endless questions its just my first visit so wanted a bit of your knowledge. Thanks dan