Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Marlborough Travel Answer Locations

• PatriA8's Profile Photo

House in Rent

Blenheim Feb 27, 2013 at 10:40 PM

I'm a Spanish travel winemaker girl, I'm looking for a house in rent for 6 peoples for two months in Blenheim, in the harvest period!

• trancoastal

Picton Apr 2, 2011 at 4:50 AM

I will be travelling from Picton to Christchurch. I can use either the intercity coach or the tranzcoastal train. Which would be a better option? Or perhaps a car?

5 Answers Apr 3, 2011 at 8:02 PM
    • Camping on Queen Charlotte Track

Queen Charlotte Sound Sep 9, 2009 at 6:01 PM

Hi everyone
      We'd like to camp on the QC Track but can't seem to find much info or photos of campsites, private and DOC. We will be on the track next month (OCT) and would love to hear from anyone who has camped along the way.
      Thanks,
      Moprad

5 Answers Sep 12, 2009 at 3:34 AM
    • lowlee's Profile Photo

Queen Charlotte Sound accomodation

Picton Sep 4, 2009 at 6:26 PM

HI,
      We are a family of 5(2adults/3 children aged 10,13,14) planning to tbe in Queen Charlotte Sound in early Dec. Looking to stay in one of the lodges in the sound for 3 nights and explore the Queen Charlotte track around the accomodation.
      Considering Endeavour Resort and Fishing Lodge. NOt much info on the net except their Website.

Wonder if anyone has experience at the Resort or if they have other family self contained units (moderate price range NZ$200-300)to recommend for the family.

Thanks.

Low
      (Singapore)

6 Answers Dec 10, 2009 at 6:38 AM
    • cybergenic's Profile Photo

Kayaking tours

Picton Nov 15, 2008 at 10:55 PM

Hi there, has anyone had any experience with http://www.marlboroughsounds.co.nz/ kayaking tours?
      They look reasonable but personal experience is the proof in the pudding.
      Any other companies you can recomend for kayaking/camping would be apreciated.

Thanks

2 Answers Jan 4, 2009 at 5:56 PM
    • flying over Malborough Sounds

Marlborough Apr 6, 2006 at 9:42 AM

Hello, i have the option of taking a scenic flight over the area - has anyone done it please? is it worth it?

• is there anything to see between Picton and Blenheim?

Marlborough Apr 6, 2006 at 9:38 AM

Hello i have the choice of flying to either of these two towns, to pick up my campervan - but i am heading to Kaikoura for 3.00 in the afternoon - is there anything interesting to see on the road between P and B or shall i fly straight to Blenheim from Wellington and pick up my campervan there? I see there is a small road that goes along the coast - is it worth taking it instead of taking the highway?
      thank you

2 Answers Apr 8, 2006 at 2:48 AM