Travel Answers
Marina del Rey

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Ideas? April 19- 22nd! 2 year anniversary ideas.

South Lake Tahoe Mar 28, 2015 at 6:56 PM

Ok, so our first trip we had planned for a one yr anniversary got ruined so this year i need it to be special.

My Fiance and I are traveling to South Lake for our 2 year anniversary. We are on a tight budget and he has never been to that side of Tahoe, and Im not too familiar either. I need ideas!

We both enjoy thee forest areas, he is able to drink, but i am not so bars and night life arent the best.

We are really only looking to make memories not break the bank. I enjoy horseback riding and he enjoys going out and exploring. We both dont ski or snowboard, and arent interested either.

We are going in April on the 19th- 22nd. Right now all I have planned is visiting my favorite burger place from when I was younger, Burger Lounge, and MAYBE go to Zephyr Cove Stables. but that still leaves so much more time in the days we are there.

HELP ME? haha.

more
    • 6th and Chestnut

Long Beach Mar 24, 2015 at 7:25 AM

What is the area like near 6th street and chestnut? I am a single 24 year old female looking to rent an apartment in that area and I am getting mixed reviews on the neighborhood. help?!

more
    • Public transport

San Bernardino Mar 18, 2015 at 4:40 PM

What is the best and cheap way of transport in San bernardino ?

more
    • fscat's Profile Photo

Attending TV tapings and age restrictions

Los Angeles Mar 3, 2015 at 12:30 PM

I've been doing some research on attending tapings of live studio audience TV tapings - and have seen that the minimum age is 10. I have a younger child (7) who would enjoy a couple of the Disney shows that are available to attend. Are the age restrictions strictly enforced? Thanks.

more
    • srsavin's Profile Photo

Vernon, France

Vista Mar 1, 2015 at 2:38 PM

Is is worth traveling by train for a day to Vernon, France from Paris when Giverny is not yet open?

more
    • Jaco_Emmen's Profile Photo

Without long waiting lines in LA

Los Angeles Mar 18, 2015 at 1:26 PM

best things to do in LA for adult for about 4 days? No Disney or studios, any idea?

more
    • fscat's Profile Photo

best "celebrity homes" tour bus

Los Angeles Mar 17, 2015 at 3:38 PM

I'm heading to LA with my family in a couple of weeks and want to do the corny celebrity homes bus tour.
      With research, I've seen they are ALOT of these types of companies, and am curious if anyone has any recommendations?
      Thanks.

more
    • ShirleyL15's Profile Photo

some infomation

Death Valley National Park Yesterday

i wonted to know if it was possible to drive from death valley to yosemite in the 2nd week of january, 2016, if so need to know about fuel, food, and accommadation. if not possible can you still get to yosemite, were going to san francisco thank you shirley australia.

more
    • Looking for buddies

Los Angeles Mar 24, 2015 at 6:09 PM

Is anyone willing to take a roadtrip across the USA (from North Carolina to Los Angeles) from May til June?

more
    • resettelment with my family from pakistan

San Francisco Mar 16, 2015 at 4:22 AM

Let me introduce i am belong to catholic christian family i am married & i want to settle in san fran but i am very confuse does san fran safe for me or my family should i go to los angles ? but now time i am in pakistan.please understand & give me help so they i could get good life & better future for own family in u.s.a.

more
    • Useful Advice for a First timer to Los Angeles

Los Angeles Mar 27, 2015 at 2:52 AM

Hello All, I intend to spend 3days of my vacation in Los Angeles sometime next month. I am travelling from West Africa.
      Since this is my first time in LA, I would appreciate any useful advice on the best location to stay in LA – in terms of safety, security, and access by bus or train to areas of attractions. Information on reasonably priced hotel would also be helpful.
      Secondly, would also appreciate any advice on the best way to utilize my time and have enough fun. I like pubs, nightclubs, sightseeing, hopping, nice place to eat, etc.

more
    • mvp2ny's Profile Photo

First visit - May 2015

Los Angeles Mar 12, 2015 at 5:51 AM

Hi all, looking for some info on what areas to stay in Los Angeles. Will have a rental so any info on hotels with parking would be helpful. Any tips on tour guides for Hollywood area. Thanks all.

more
    • Passenger vehicle with driver wanted

Sacramento Mar 8, 2015 at 11:16 PM

I am taking my husband to SF for his birthday soon and I'm not interested in the drive and I'm sure he isn't either. Does anyone know of a limo/sedan service in Sacramento that will take us to San Francisco and bring us back after our day is over? For a fair price? On a Sunday?

more
    • Rooms with a view

Del Mar Mar 8, 2015 at 1:41 PM

Hi,

We reserved a room with a balcony and ocean view. Can anyone recommend which room has the best view?

Thanks.

more
    • North of San Francisco

San Francisco Mar 6, 2015 at 1:20 PM

Hi guys! Me and my family (5 pax) are planning to spend around 17/20 days:

Fly to Las Vegas - Grand Canyon (4 days - Arrive, Rent a car in Vegas go directly to GCanyon, spend 2 nights, back to Vegas, spend 2 nights

From Vegas fly to ??? (I do not know where - help needed) north of San Francisco

Spend 5 to 7 days in the area North of San Francisco (when I say north, I mean up to Vancouver)

Coming south (car) spend 2 nights in Yosemite.

Go to San Francisco 2 nights

Spend 3 nights going to LA

From LA back home

Total around 17/19 days.

I need help with the ??? area. Where can I go north of San Francisco? The date will be end of january, first days of february next year. So, winter time. We like both visiting cities/museums (Getty Museum close to LA) and landscapes like Muir Woods, Yosemite, etc. We will not allow time to do skiing. We might consider renting a motor home for a couple of days (3 or 4 days).

I will gladly receive critics to my schedule and any comments will be welcome!!!!

Tks!!!!

more
    • Hotel & Route Recommendation

Death Valley National Park Mar 19, 2015 at 8:22 PM

Hello together
      We are 3 students travelling through the west coast.
      We can't really estimate the time we need to travel between Death Valley and Yosemite.

Our Travelplan is following:

Donnerstag, 11. Juni 2015 San Diego - LA
      Freitag, 12. Juni 2015 Los Angeles
      Samstag, 13. Juni 2015 Los Angeles
      Sonntag, 14. Juni 2015 LA - Death Valley
      Montag, 15. Juni 2015 Death Valley
      Dienstag, 16. Juni 2015 Death Valley - Yosemite NP
      Mittwoch, 17. Juni 2015 Yosemite NP
      Donnerstag, 18. Juni 2015 Yosemite NP - SF
      Freitag, 19. Juni 2015 San Francisco
      Samstag, 20. Juni 2015 San Francisco
      Sonntag, 21. Juni 2015 San Francisco
      Montag, 22. Juni 2015 SF - Monterey
      Dienstag, 23. Juni 2015 Monterey - Pismo Beach
      Mittwoch, 24. Juni 2015 Pismo Beach - Santa Barbara
      Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2015 Santa Barbara - San Diego

Do you think this is okay? Can you recommend a hotel or a route between the nationalparks?
      Thank you in advance! :-)

more
    • Angholcombe's Profile Photo

Shopping outlets

California Mar 21, 2015 at 1:57 AM

We are going to be in LA San Diego Palm Springs and Vegas in July and want to do a bit of shopping but only really one or two places. Can anyone suggest the best outlet to go to as they all seem to have them.
      Looking for some bargains in an easy to get to outlet.
      Thanks

more
    • What to do in Ojai

Ojai Mar 28, 2015 at 6:03 PM

First time going to Ojai
      Small budget. What can we do for free or cheap and have a god time in Ojai?

more
    • Taniiz's Profile Photo

I want to Know this beautiful pleace

California Mar 13, 2015 at 3:46 PM

Good Afternoon.

I really want to know this beautiful city, so I need your help. I want to visit de most important historical places. What are the tourist routes that exist in this place? and What activities can I do to know this culture?

I really hope your answers.

Thanks

more
    • Weather in marina del Rey in January

by lisacappello527 Online Now Jan 3, 2015 at 9:08 PM

Coming to marina del Rey january 13th. How is the weather in January? What should I pack? A coat? we are staying at the inn at marina del Rey. How is this hotel? I will b coming with my daughter and my 8 year old granddaughter. What are some fun things to do, other than disneyland and universal studios.

3 Answers Jan 4, 2015 at 12:37 AM
    • Best means of Transport from Marina del Rey to Ontario

by thm10 Online Now Sep 24, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Hi there, I am new to LA and wanting to know the best means of transport from Marina del Rey to Ontario, near the airport there. Public transport is probably best means but any other suggestions are great like shuttles maybe?

3 Answers Sep 25, 2013 at 7:16 AM
    • Marina del Rey to Universal Studios and Dodgers stadium

by Quidam23 Online Now Sep 21, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Hi, I'd like to know which public transportation can take me from Marina del Rey to the Dodgers staudium in Anaheim, and from Marina to Universal Studios. Thanks!

3 Answers Sep 25, 2013 at 7:04 AM
    • Shuttle bus info

by PJfrost Online Now Aug 9, 2009 at 1:24 PM

Hi,

I would like to know if the Marina shuttle bus makes stops on Abbott Kinney
      to take you to Venice Beach and if so what is the schedule and fare.

Thank you,

PJ

• sunday music at fisherman Warf

by mdonoso Online Now Nov 21, 2008 at 9:02 PM

Is there music every sunday in Fishersman Warf at Marina del Rey, CA ?
      Can I get some details?

Thank you

1 Answer Mar 30, 2009 at 1:02 PM
    • GUYON's Profile Photo

Karaoke

by GUYON Online Now May 22, 2004 at 6:16 AM

I look for a karaoke (cafe or restaurant) with karaoke in Marina del Rey or in Venice. Thanks RAY

3 Answers May 22, 2004 at 2:36 PM
    • GUYON's Profile Photo

Early breakfast

by GUYON Online Now Apr 3, 2004 at 2:34 AM

We will be in LA, Marina del Rey; in early July. Because of the large time lag between France and CA we will be certainly woken up early in the morning. Where can we have a breakfast at 6AM ? Thanks RAY

1 Answer Apr 3, 2004 at 7:16 PM
    • srmccall's Profile Photo

Marina Del Rey Party Cruises

by srmccall Online Now Sep 10, 2003 at 12:38 PM

I'm responsible for hosting/planning my best friends birthday party. Her husband ask me to gather information regarding a Marina Harbor Cruise in the evening of her birthday. I need to know the most reasonably priced for approximately 50 people. He's planning it for August of 2004, just planning ahead. Please help.

2 Answers Sep 11, 2003 at 1:25 AM
    • sunset cruise

by llee77 Online Now Jul 29, 2003 at 10:09 AM

are there any decently priced sunset cruises in marine del rey?

1 Answer Jul 29, 2003 at 2:08 PM