Marina del Rey

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Vacation home in Tahoe City?

Tahoe City Yesterday

I'm considering buying a vacation home in Tahoe City having visited several times over the past few years.

My concern is the price of property there is high and I'm worried if I wanted to sell in 5-10 years time would I at least get my money back.

If you live there yourself or have any information on this it would be greatly appreciated!

• Free place with cabins and tepees in Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree National Park Nov 20, 2015 at 3:08 PM

He I am my friends (8 people) and me we're going to J-T for all day tomorrow and the night too.
      One of us have heard about a place that you can have free cabins like chalet and tepees. You just need to be there first to get it ! But problem nobody knows where that place is !
      Here is my question, anybody hear about this place and knows where it is please ?

Ps: I already call the park and visitor center in Joshua Tree they don't know about it.

• IreneMcKay's Profile Photo

Using Public Transport

San Francisco Nov 8, 2015 at 5:08 AM

Hi everyone, Going to San Francisco for a week in February. I'm a bit confused with public transport passes and want to know Ii there a public transport pass that can be used on buses, the bart, ferries, trams and cable cars?

Also if you book a ticket to Alcatraz in advance is it for a specific day and time or does it just mean you have a ticket then get in the queue to get on a ferry.

Many thanks in advance,

• Overnight between Mendocino and San Francisco?

Point Arena Nov 8, 2015 at 7:21 AM

My husband and I are spending March traveling along coastal California from San Diego to the north coast. Skipping ahead to the last leg of the trip - we'll be coming from Sacramento and Sonoma, up as far as Ferndale, then heading south to stay in Mendocino for two nights. Ultimately, we need to end up in San Francisco to return the car and fly home. My question is this: I'm not sure how much time to allot for the drive between Mendocino and San Francisco. I realize it's not a huge distance in miles, but I would like to feel that we are leaving ourselves enough time to see the sights along this stretch of the road (and not end up driving in the dark to SF). We're not avid hikers (especially if there might be scary 'critters' in the woods!), but do love shorter 2-3 mile walks in good weather (which I know isn't guaranteed at this time of year). We're also big lovers of wine, and my husband loves beer. We have been in San Francisco twice before (one week each time), and had planned to spend 5 days there this time (with no particular agenda yet). Alternatively - question part 2 - is it worth taking one of those 'SF' days to overnight somewhere between Mendocino and SF? If so, where? Thank you so much for your help!

• mehmet599's Profile Photo

2 days travel

Los Angeles Nov 2, 2015 at 6:29 PM

l am from turkey.What can I do I'm coming 2-day Los Angeles. nov 15

• Weather in marina del Rey in January

by lisacappello527 Online Now Jan 3, 2015 at 9:08 PM

Coming to marina del Rey january 13th. How is the weather in January? What should I pack? A coat? we are staying at the inn at marina del Rey. How is this hotel? I will b coming with my daughter and my 8 year old granddaughter. What are some fun things to do, other than disneyland and universal studios.

3 Answers Jan 4, 2015 at 12:37 AM
    • Best means of Transport from Marina del Rey to Ontario

by thm10 Online Now Sep 24, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Hi there, I am new to LA and wanting to know the best means of transport from Marina del Rey to Ontario, near the airport there. Public transport is probably best means but any other suggestions are great like shuttles maybe?

3 Answers Sep 25, 2013 at 7:16 AM
    • Marina del Rey to Universal Studios and Dodgers stadium

by Quidam23 Online Now Sep 21, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Hi, I'd like to know which public transportation can take me from Marina del Rey to the Dodgers staudium in Anaheim, and from Marina to Universal Studios. Thanks!

3 Answers Sep 25, 2013 at 7:04 AM
    • Shuttle bus info

by PJfrost Online Now Aug 9, 2009 at 1:24 PM

I would like to know if the Marina shuttle bus makes stops on Abbott Kinney
      to take you to Venice Beach and if so what is the schedule and fare.

Thank you,

• sunday music at fisherman Warf

by mdonoso Online Now Nov 21, 2008 at 9:02 PM

Is there music every sunday in Fishersman Warf at Marina del Rey, CA ?
      Can I get some details?

Thank you

1 Answer Mar 30, 2009 at 1:02 PM
    • GUYON's Profile Photo

by GUYON Online Now May 22, 2004 at 6:16 AM

I look for a karaoke (cafe or restaurant) with karaoke in Marina del Rey or in Venice. Thanks RAY

3 Answers May 22, 2004 at 2:36 PM
    • GUYON's Profile Photo

Early breakfast

by GUYON Online Now Apr 3, 2004 at 2:34 AM

We will be in LA, Marina del Rey; in early July. Because of the large time lag between France and CA we will be certainly woken up early in the morning. Where can we have a breakfast at 6AM ? Thanks RAY

1 Answer Apr 3, 2004 at 7:16 PM
    • srmccall's Profile Photo

Marina Del Rey Party Cruises

by srmccall Online Now Sep 10, 2003 at 12:38 PM

I'm responsible for hosting/planning my best friends birthday party. Her husband ask me to gather information regarding a Marina Harbor Cruise in the evening of her birthday. I need to know the most reasonably priced for approximately 50 people. He's planning it for August of 2004, just planning ahead. Please help.

2 Answers Sep 11, 2003 at 1:25 AM
    • sunset cruise

by llee77 Online Now Jul 29, 2003 at 10:09 AM

are there any decently priced sunset cruises in marine del rey?

1 Answer Jul 29, 2003 at 2:08 PM