Marche-en-Famenne

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 10 jump voyage validity for a jump

Brussels Jan 22, 2016 at 6:33 AM

hi i have a 10 jump voyage mobib card . if i have to travel in metro and tram to reach a place in brussels, do i need to display the card in metro as well as bus.

more
    • guide me plese!

Einhoven Jan 20, 2016 at 11:50 PM

how can we travel from Eindhoven to Antwerpen Central Station?By train or Bus?

more
    • Easter Weekend

Antwerp Jan 7, 2016 at 5:06 PM

Hi there, me and my sisters are considering visiting Antwerp over the Easter weekend (25-28th march). I'm wondering is this a good time to visit or will there be limited opening hours, public transport, etc during weekend? If so, are there any good festivals, events taking during last two weeks of March that we could come over for instead? Any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

more
    • Bus route from Liege Guillemins railway station to VOO Ans ?

Liège Jan 9, 2016 at 10:12 PM

Bus route from Liege Guillemins railway station to VOO Ans ?

more
    • Car rental

Brussels Jan 23, 2016 at 8:10 AM

Will be renting a car from midi stn in july from hertz anyone had experience with this also need hotel close to stn for one night for 2 adults 2 kids 14 and 16

more
    • groover101's Profile Photo

Liege Thalys connection

Liège Jan 26, 2016 at 11:39 AM

I will be arriving Liege from Maastricht and connecting on Thalys to Paris Nord. I arrive in Liege 20 minutes before the Thalys departs. In the past this has never been an issue but I understand the Thalys boarding platform is now restricted to ticket holders only for security reasons. Should I be concerned about a massive line trying to pass thru some sort of security screening and face the possibility of 20 minutes not being enough time to clear the security screening and miss my Thalys connection? Much thanks in advance

more
    • Trappist breweries and others - itinerry input requested

Belgium Jan 28, 2016 at 11:53 AM

My wife and I are traveling to the Netherlands and Belgium this summer. We will rent a car to drive around, so we will not be able to sample beer during the day. I use my credit card to cover the CDW on the rental and there is a 0 tolerance clause with using it.

Our goal is to see the country, the major cities, and a good selection of Trappist and other breweries as possible. Figure 2 weeks just in Belgium, including Brussels.

Now comes the hard part. How to generate an itinerary such that we can see as many Trappist breweries, and others as possible and sample the beer.

So we need to find accommodations near these places, and limit them to possibly one per day.

Any and all input on breweries to see, and places to say nearby (that is within walking distance, say max of 2 km.) would be helpful.

thanks

more
    • Adam_uk's Profile Photo

Small charming villages/places/attractions not in guidebooks

Ieper Feb 2, 2016 at 5:01 PM

Hi,

I am going to be staying near the French/Belgium border for around a week (near Dranouter), which is within a short drive of Ypres. I am going in May 2016 and will have a car. I have read about the main towns and main attractions in guidebooks/online, but am interested in seeing small charming villages/places/attractions which maybe are a bit more off the beaten track or not mentioned in guidebooks.

I am also interested in shops/places which sell pottery/glassware/handicrafts, etc. but not really finding much info other than visit the main towns.

I have been reading through guidebooks and done google searches, but most info I find is on the big towns only. I appreciate this request for information is a little vague, but would really be grateful for any thoughts be it in north west Belgium or north east France.

Thanks for your help in advance and will definitely write on here after I get back,
      Adam

more
    • How safe is Brussels?

Brussels Jan 27, 2016 at 2:41 PM

We've been planning a trip for a while to include the Netherlands, Belgium including Brussels, and Luxembourg. Traveling some time this summer.

Given the recent terrorists attacks in Paris with connections to Brussels, I'm reconsidering this part of our trip. From folks who live there or nearby, what are your thoughts/inputs? Yes, I understand that if I let the terrorists influence my decision, then they have won. But ...

thanks

more