Marbella

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bus from Marbella to Ronda

by Dcar1030 Online Now Mar 25, 2014 at 6:50 AM

My wife and I will be in Spain in May. Is there bus service that goes from the central part of Marbella to Ronda? How often? How long is the trip? Any information will be appreciated. Thank you.
      Dave

more
    • Bus from Marbella to Ronda

by Dcar1030 Online Now Mar 25, 2014 at 6:50 AM

My wife and I will be in Spain in May. Is there bus service that goes from the central part of Marbella to Ronda? How often? How long is the trip? Any information will be appreciated. Thank you.
      Dave

3 Answers Mar 25, 2014 at 4:12 PM
    • Taxi from Airport

by chargraver Online Now Feb 28, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Help, Please does anyone know a private or taxi company that to transfers from Malaga Airport to Marbella for 6 people ?

Thank you

Char

3 Answers Mar 3, 2014 at 2:14 AM
    • seelein's Profile Photo

sights in and around Marbella

by seelein Online Now Feb 2, 2014 at 2:21 AM

we want to use public transports as often as possible. What good lnformation have you got for day trips starting at Marbella?

7 Answers Mar 2, 2014 at 7:41 AM
    • April and wat to do

by Muffinheadkelly Online Now Jan 5, 2014 at 4:11 PM

Is Marbella a good place to go in April..? Is the ocean beach club open?

2 Answers Jan 6, 2014 at 12:46 AM
    • GOLF GROUP REQUIRING TRAVEL ASSISTANCE.

by paulmcs Online Now Nov 25, 2013 at 2:51 AM

Does anyone know of links or contact details of persons or companies who would sort out our travel requirements for a golf trip for 4 persons and clubs etc.
      We are staying in Andalucia plaza in Puerto Banus in early March 2014 for 5 nights and 4 rounds of golf at Santa Clara,Marbella,El Chaparal and La Quinta..
      Transport is not included as part of the deal so we are trying to source our own to include:
      Pick up Malaga Airport and return on the last day.
      Pick up hotel each morning x 4 and collect and return each day following golf.
      Can anyone advise please.
      Paul

7 Answers Jan 3, 2014 at 4:06 PM
    • clairess's Profile Photo

shuttle bus at el faro

by clairess Online Now Oct 15, 2013 at 3:04 AM

is there a shuttle bus in hotel el faro marbella

1 Answer Oct 15, 2013 at 4:42 AM
    • Places to visit in Marbella

by Mehta.bb Online Now Sep 21, 2013 at 5:34 AM

Just arrived in Marbella& staying with my wife in Hotel Barcelo. Would be here for today ie from 2,30PM& the whole day tomorrow. Any suggesstion as to what is a must do in the available time.

2 Answers Sep 22, 2013 at 4:04 AM
    • Am I gunna spend ridiculous amounts for a night out?

by Lottieloo24 Online Now Sep 17, 2013 at 1:18 PM

I'm thinking of going to Marbella for my hen party but worried I'm gunna end up spending bucks which I don't have?
      Can anyone tell me if its just peurto banus to go to for a good night out?
      Thanks

1 Answer Sep 17, 2013 at 2:37 PM
    • Clothes for October ?

by mdrdesigner Online Now Sep 8, 2013 at 3:19 PM

What type of clothing shall I bring in October ? Shall I bring white pants and beach styles?
      I'm female.

3 Answers Sep 8, 2013 at 11:16 PM
    • cclearytulla@eircom.net

by chhristophercleary Online Now Sep 4, 2013 at 2:18 PM

where is the best car park?

1 Answer Sep 4, 2013 at 2:27 PM
    • beach access

by roubaead75 Online Now Aug 5, 2013 at 12:35 AM

hello :) I am staying in Malaga, can i access the beach in Marbella if I dont have a hotel?

8 Answers Aug 13, 2013 at 4:46 AM
    • Travelling

by Marbs2013 Online Now May 31, 2013 at 1:33 PM

What's the travelling situation in Marbella? As in to get from the hotel to night clubs? I'm staying in El Faro Inn and i'm not entirely sure how close it is to good clubs/bars and was wondering if there are any late night bus services? Or any other cheap transport ideas?

4 Answers May 31, 2013 at 2:50 PM
    • Bus to Algerciras and Ronda

by Dcar1030 Online Now Apr 18, 2013 at 1:45 PM

How often to buses run from Marbella to Algerciras and from Marbella to Ronda? Our trip would be in May.

4 Answers Apr 18, 2013 at 7:55 PM
    • Inland Sky TV Spain

by andrewmarr Online Now Apr 13, 2013 at 1:45 AM

Has anyone heard of this company called 'Inland Sky TV Spain' based on the Costa del Sol? I contacted them through their website of the same name and met the owner called Jake in Marbella to purchase a IPTV box. I paid him for the box but he never came back to fit it. He just refuses to supply or refund me and has finally replied to my countless emails to say there is nothing I can do about it. The website has no physical address and the receipt he provided has false details. Has anyone else had any bad experience of this company?

6 Answers Feb 20, 2014 at 11:30 AM
    • Marbella Weather

by traveltourism Online Now Mar 19, 2013 at 3:33 PM

What is the best time to travel there and when should you not travel there? I want to know about the weather and average climate change. It's sunshine and rainfall. i know its a lot but if you only know a little bit but not all, every little helps.

5 Answers Feb 22, 2014 at 8:36 PM
    • beaches in marbella

by aboon Online Now Mar 4, 2013 at 1:43 AM

Is there a women only beaches in marbella spain?

2 Answers Mar 11, 2013 at 12:18 AM
    • midnightflyers's Profile Photo

Hen Party

by midnightflyers Online Now Feb 17, 2013 at 1:32 AM

Hi I'm off to Marbella in May with a hen party of 8 , as the age range is from the early 20s to the early 50s, can anyone recommend , some nightlife, clubs, bars that would be suitable to all of us? also trying to find a good boat trip & spa?

4 Answers Aug 1, 2013 at 2:54 AM
    • Pallag's Profile Photo

Fire in Marbella

by Pallag Online Now Aug 31, 2012 at 4:35 AM

Hola,

I will travel to Benalmadena on the 7th of September and I planning to travel around Andalicia.

I just read that there is fire in Marbella started from Malaga.
      reuters.com/article/2012/08/...

What do you think how will it effect our holiday?

Thank you,

Gabor

3 Answers Sep 4, 2012 at 6:59 AM
    • Sand sculpture festival at Levante Beach- how to go there?

by yskoon Online Now Aug 19, 2012 at 5:32 AM

I intend to take the bus from Benalmadena Costa to Marbella. Where is the bus station at Marbella and is there a bus that can take me to the beach?

1 Answer Aug 22, 2012 at 2:48 AM
    • nights in puerto banus

by allez Online Now Jul 12, 2012 at 10:05 AM

hey. I will be going to marbella for about 3 weeks at the end of july/august.i go every summer but im 17 now and i want to go out to the clubs/pubs at night. i'l be having a friend over for 2 weeks so were going to want to go out every 2nd or 3rd night.

where is good for my age group(ps i live near funny beach ).we want to go to places where 17-20yr olds hang around ? any ideas ? ive heard porto buenus is good if you go to the right spot or the town of marbella ? would the town of marbella be good enough for what im looking for because my parents are not too keen on me going to the port !

also how strict are the clubs in marbella on ID ? im 17 but look 18 at least,would i get into clubs ?

basically can anyone name some good clubs for late teens/early 20's in marbella or puerto banus ?

1 Answer Mar 7, 2013 at 9:56 AM
    • Please help :(

by Sarahmc24 Online Now Jul 2, 2012 at 5:34 AM

Hi I've just booked my hen do for febuary. We're staying in alanda club which it says is the alviria complex. I didn't realise when booking it that it was around 11km to the centre of Marbella. Now I'm really worried that we're going to be really out of the way. Does anybody k ow anything about the area and if there any shuttle buses that run? Thankyou xx

3 Answers Jul 2, 2012 at 3:00 PM
    • TXWildflower's Profile Photo

Gyms

by TXWildflower Online Now Mar 30, 2012 at 2:10 AM

What are the best local gyms in Marbella or Elvira?
      I already checked out H2O Wellness. Any others?

3 Answers Jan 9, 2014 at 5:30 AM
    • Old Town where is it now?

by samerkholoud Online Now Mar 17, 2012 at 10:20 PM

I was much younger when I used ot go to Marbella so dont remember any street names of the Old Town area? Like anyhtign I am sure the better restaurants area tehre and less "touristy" ..so wondering who can reccommend some of those great tapas restaurants in that area? If you have a nearbyh landmark or an address I could plug in to my GPS that woudl be super! I have been before to the Orange Squarea I just dont know if the Old Town area is further North? Thanks. Like some I am more familiar wiht teh touristy areas and would rather explore that area and the old castle/fort too.

4 Answers Mar 24, 2012 at 10:57 AM
    • beebee9's Profile Photo

Traveling in May

by beebee9 Online Now Jan 25, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Traveling thru Spain in mid-late May, wanted to experience Costa del Sol. How is the weather there at that time of the month? Warm enough for beach and swimming? how about the parties?

2 Answers Mar 21, 2012 at 6:29 AM
    • transfer

by bartman86 Online Now Sep 6, 2011 at 6:26 PM

hi going to marbelle tomorrow, landing in malaga, just wonders whats the cheapest way to get from marbelle marriott beach resort to malaga airport, i really dont mind how i get there but its needs to be on a real low budget

3 Answers Sep 8, 2011 at 12:03 AM
    • nplaca's Profile Photo

lugares de interes

by nplaca Online Now Jul 17, 2011 at 1:09 PM

hola amigos, estare visitando Costa del Sol a finales de septiembre y buscamos actividades interesantes culturales, historicas y gastronomicas. Nos gusta cocinar y los "flea markets" tienen alguna recomendacion

gracias
      Nelson & Todd

2 Answers Jul 18, 2011 at 11:06 AM
    • uogiene's Profile Photo

Where to stay- Marbella or Puerto Banus?

by uogiene Online Now Apr 25, 2011 at 3:13 AM

Hi there

Me and friends are coming to Marbella, and i am trying to find a hotel. But i still cant figure it out- whether to stay in Marbella itself or Puerto Banus? What we want is beach at day time, so the hotel should be close to the beach (and maybe have a pool) and super good nightlife, which i assume is in Puerto Banus. If i choose a hotel in Puerto Banus are the good beaches nearby? i simply need to understand the soul of Puerto Banus or Marbella town before booking the hotel.
      Thanx in advance

4 Answers Apr 26, 2011 at 2:26 AM
    • sugarpuff's Profile Photo

Hotel Pools for non guests

by sugarpuff Online Now Apr 8, 2011 at 3:21 AM

Does anyone know of any hotels up the coast, Estepona to Marbella, that allow non residents to use their pool for a fee? This Sunday is going to be HOT and I want to make the most of it before it cools down again next week!

Thank you so much!

Victoria

4 Answers Apr 10, 2011 at 2:16 PM
    • flamenco dance

by sam_999 Online Now Mar 20, 2011 at 3:26 PM

where could i go to see flamenco dance - near marbella / elviria?. do you know any restaurants that have these??

sam

2 Answers Mar 21, 2011 at 10:49 AM
    • Malaga airport to Marbella

by nditara1 Online Now Mar 1, 2011 at 3:02 PM

I will be traveling to Marbella at the beginning of April. As a 21 year old travelling alone, can someone advise me if it safe to take the bus from the Malaga airport to Marbella? I will then need to get from there to the Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort.

Thank you.

2 Answers Mar 1, 2011 at 6:35 PM