Marbella Travel Answers

change location

nights in puerto banus

by allez Online Now Jul 12, 2012 at 10:05 AM

hey. I will be going to marbella for about 3 weeks at the end of july/august.i go every summer but im 17 now and i want to go out to the clubs/pubs at night. i'l be having a friend over for 2 weeks so were going to want to go out every 2nd or 3rd night.

where is good for my age group(ps i live near funny beach ).we want to go to places where 17-20yr olds hang around ? any ideas ? ive heard porto buenus is good if you go to the right spot or the town of marbella ? would the town of marbella be good enough for what im looking for because my parents are not too keen on me going to the port !

also how strict are the clubs in marbella on ID ? im 17 but look 18 at least,would i get into clubs ?

basically can anyone name some good clubs for late teens/early 20's in marbella or puerto banus ?

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: nights in puerto banus

by Igor85 Online Now Mar 7, 2013 at 9:56 AM

I don`t know any clubs for teens in Puerto Banus, but I think when your a girl then its deffinetly easier to get in without showing an ID. When I visited Marbella and Puerto Banus couple of years ago (was 19 years) then my favourite was Aqua Mist, its located almost in the center of the town. If you want to orientate in Porto Banus nightlife, then IMO this directory: guide.i-marbella.com/directo... is quite beneficial.

Wish you great holida!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines