Maratea

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Maratea and santavenere hotel

by genebeans Online Now Jul 6, 2007 at 2:19 PM

I was hoping that someone would place some info on Maratea but nothing yet. Also I looked up Hotel Santavenere and the rates that come up show1,500-$3,000 per night???Can this be true??Any help is appreciated--Thanks-Gene

2 Answers Jul 6, 2007 at 4:35 PM
    • Hotels in Old Town

by jazzymum Online Now Jan 3, 2007 at 8:47 PM

We are looking for accommodation in Maratea but with all the little communities it is difficult to get a good understanding of the area and how far apart things are. We want something atmospheric and not too expensive. The Old Town sounds like what we are after, but is it far from the beach? An apartment with two double bedrooms or a bed & breakfast would be great or a hotel (assuming not too expensive). All the websites I've found so far are for accomodation which appear to be quite some distance from the Old Town and/or requires a car. Do you have any suggestions?
      Regards

1 Answer Jan 5, 2007 at 3:15 AM
    • need info on area in general

by genebeans Online Now Jun 26, 2006 at 10:43 AM

Is there someone who is real familiar with the Maratea area. Are there restaurants in other than hotesl and is there a piazza in town with a few shops and restaurants. If not does any one know the closest decent size city near Maratea.Also is it easier to fly into Naples or Lamezia Terme in Calabria-How about the Santavenere hotel? Anyone know anything about that--Thanks for your help-Gene

1 Answer Jul 12, 2006 at 2:17 PM