change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• laydlutz's Profile Photo

Travel Buddy

Milan May 21, 2015 at 3:39 PM

Is anyone planning on being in Milan, Italy May 29 - June 11. It is my first time to Italy and I'm looking for someone fun who may be interested in exploring the city together? I'm up for day trips to other cities as well. I'm staying in the Porta Venezia/Lombardy area. Thanks!

more
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Transportation.

Lenno May 16, 2015 at 9:32 AM

How do I get from Bellagio to Lenno?

more
    • Malpensa airport to Bellagio

Milan May 13, 2015 at 9:54 PM

Could someone please recommend public transport from Malpensa to Bellagio

more
    • Traveling with dog

Limone sul Garda May 11, 2015 at 5:26 AM

Hello,
      This summer our family will travel to Limone sul Garda with our Golden Retriever dog. Is Limone friendly with dogs? What activity you recommend to us? We really want to see mountains and hike? And what another cities you recommend to visit near Garda lake? :))

more
    • leal38rom's Profile Photo

ITMA 2015 Milan Italy

Milano May 10, 2015 at 11:46 AM

I want to visit Milan between 12-19 November 2015 and visit ITMA. The official site is: http://www.itma.com

I want to know more about transportation in Milan. I made a reservation at a small hotel La Corte del 26 (Via Varesina) near train station - I saw this on Google maps. May I use the train to reach Fiera Milan Rho area (exhibition center)? Thank you.

more
    • getting back

Como May 7, 2015 at 12:59 PM

We need to get back to milan after our day at lake Como, however the only trains from there are at 20:45, and that is way too late. We are considering taking a bus(nice adventure), but can't find any information. I've been on this computer for 4hrs., and am ready to throw it. HELP!!! shiela

more
    • Transfer from Malpensa to Bellagio

Milan May 13, 2015 at 9:58 PM

What is the best way to get to Bellagio from Malpensa airport, please.

more
    • shunra's Profile Photo

Cremona or Brescia

Cremona May 11, 2015 at 5:34 AM

Hello everybody,
      suppose you had to choose between a one-day visit to Brescia and a one-day visit to Cremona which one would you prefer?
      Thanks for your suggestions!

more
    • Minimum time for Milan expo

Milan May 6, 2015 at 4:49 AM

If in August, I have around seven hours from the time I arrive in Milan (from Switzerland) until the time I have to be back in the airport for checkin, is there enough time to go to the Expo and accomplish anything?

more
    • Parking of car in small towns near the Lake

Lago di Garda May 19, 2015 at 6:03 AM

Hi, we are planning the road trip around the lake in June this year. I hear that the traffic tends to be heavy. Is there a way to park a car on free public parking somewhere, even remotely? Generally, what are the suggestions of travelers for car parking in towns such as Sirmione, Lasize, Desenzano, Riva, Salo...?
      Thanks for all the tips!

more
    • dennyandconnie's Profile Photo

MXP TO LIN - HELP PLEASE!!!!

Milan May 8, 2015 at 4:57 PM

i just received a call that my May 15 flight from MXP to Naples has been canceled and i have been rebooked on a flight out of LIN. we have a nonrefundable room near MXP. the flight was scheduled for 7:00. there is a hotel shuttle to MXP. then i see that there is a shuttle from MXP to LIN. it takes aobut 90 minutes. i'm not sure if the transfer is doable. any ideas? about 55 miles from hotel to LIN so a taxi would be very expensive. and it thought that all was set for this trip but things are never written in stone in travel.

thanks

more
    • Travel with busses in Mantova

by Hazalg Online Now Jul 21, 2014 at 3:14 AM

Hello i am going to live in Mantova next year and i want to know about travel with bus where can i find information about it or do you know ?

Thanks

1 Answer Jul 21, 2014 at 4:38 AM
    • Day trip to Mantova.

by eleanoro Online Now Jun 29, 2014 at 6:26 PM

I will be staying in Verona in late September and taking day trips.How long to you think we (myself & my cousin from New Zealand)should spend in Mantova it get an immpression of the City.All sugesstions would be helpful.

4 Answers Jul 1, 2014 at 1:01 PM
    • Mantova--Mosquitos and Ferries in October

by beejay421 Online Now May 21, 2014 at 9:19 PM

I have been reading some of the threads about Mantova and we are planning to spend at least a week there in early October. Are mosquitos still quite the problem that they once were or is it a non-issue. We plan to use it as a home base to visit the area. We heard there are boat rides to neighboring towns and villages. Are they still running in October

3 Answers May 22, 2014 at 10:02 PM
    • liekje81's Profile Photo

Bus from peschiera to Mantova

by liekje81 Online Now Jan 16, 2014 at 6:48 AM

Is there a bus going from Peschiera to Mantova? By train you have to go via Verona wich takes a lot of time. Mantova looks great on photo's and pictures!

4 Answers Jan 17, 2014 at 12:00 AM
    • Ineedtogo's Profile Photo

Buses from Florence to Mantova?

by Ineedtogo Online Now Jun 6, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Any cheap bus deals from Florence to Mantova?

4 Answers Jul 19, 2013 at 12:20 AM
    • Nic2004's Profile Photo

Bar in Via Cremona

by Nic2004 Online Now Jul 25, 2011 at 12:52 PM

We'll be staying at Albergo Meublè Abatjour (does anyone know this hotel, by the way?) in Via Cremona, and as there won't be breakfast there, I would like to know if there is a bar around where to have a (good) Cappuccino in the morning.

2 Answers Jul 26, 2011 at 2:05 AM
    • Best Way Mantova to Como

by okmouse45 Online Now Aug 22, 2010 at 9:20 PM

Has anyone taken a different route other than going back thru Milan? If so, what was it? What station in Como is best for being close to the walkway and the funicular? We cannot do hydrofoil or any boat due to sea sickness. Thanks for any help.

2 Answers Aug 23, 2010 at 5:03 AM
    • Corneliani factory outlet mantova

by tarri12 Online Now Aug 22, 2010 at 3:59 AM

Hi,

I'll be visiting Mantova next week and I've seen there's a factory outlet store there for Corneliani which is one of my favourite clothing brands. Can anyone tell me whether it's worth to visit this outlet i.e. are the prices truely at factory outlet level (60-70% below retail)? Is the selection they carry any good?

Thanks in advance for taking the time of answering my question.

• Valrob

by Valrob Online Now May 1, 2010 at 3:53 AM

My husband and I are going on a cycling holiday from Mantova to Venice with accomodation on a barge. We wish to drive to Mantova and leave our car there whilst cycling. Does anybody know of a reasonably priced hotel where we can park our car and stay at the beginning and end of our holiday?

1 Answer May 1, 2010 at 2:40 PM
    • Parma to Mantova bus

by naudeej Online Now Feb 9, 2010 at 5:12 AM

Hi, Is there a busservice from Parma to Mantova or to Verone?
      Elsa.

4 Answers Feb 10, 2010 at 5:23 AM
    • HenriettaStackpole's Profile Photo

How to get to Palazzo del Te

by HenriettaStackpole Online Now Apr 29, 2009 at 2:22 PM

Could someone please tell me if there's public transportation to Palazzo del Te from the center of Mantova? Or is it an easy walk? Thanks!

14 Answers May 7, 2009 at 2:13 PM
    • HenriettaStackpole's Profile Photo

Budget hotel or B & B recommendation for Mantova

by HenriettaStackpole Online Now Apr 16, 2009 at 1:48 PM

I'd your advice for a budget (under 70 euros a night preferred) bed and breakfast or hotel for Mantova in May. We don't care if the place is simple--we just want it to be clean and in a excellent central location with a bathroom ensuite. Thanks in advance!

4 Answers Apr 17, 2009 at 1:18 PM
    • Mazely's Profile Photo

Prenotazione - Camera Degli Sposi

by Mazely Online Now Nov 8, 2008 at 2:54 AM

È veramente necessario ai visitatori individuali prenotare l'ingresso alla Camera Degli Sposi?
      Il sito del Comune dice 'no', il sito del Ministero dice 'si'...
      Grazie.

2 Answers Nov 8, 2008 at 4:49 PM
    • Weather

by liamgurr Online Now Oct 1, 2007 at 11:27 AM

What is the weather likely to be in mid October time?
      Thankyou

1 Answer Oct 1, 2007 at 12:31 PM
    • Travelling out of Mantova

by liamgurr Online Now Oct 1, 2007 at 11:25 AM

I am due to stay in Mantova in a few weeks time, but wondered how easy it is to get to Milan from there. How far? How much it would cost etc...
      Also is there much of a nightlife in Mantova itself?

• Armellino B&B or Albergo San Lorenzo or Casa Poli?

by rjewyo Online Now Nov 30, 2006 at 6:58 AM

Planning to visit Mantua in Oct 2007....Need more information about Armellino B&B, Albergo San Lorenzo or Casa Poli. Want to be in a good location..close to good restuarants and sight seeing. Ciao

1 Answer Aug 19, 2007 at 5:54 AM
    • transportation

by socratised Online Now Sep 17, 2005 at 2:47 PM

Can I get a bus from Mantova on a Friday to Vicenza? How long does the trip take? Is it more efficient to leave from Verona? Thanks for any help.

2 Answers Sep 17, 2005 at 3:07 PM
    • Mosquitos in Mantova

by myrasue Online Now Apr 4, 2004 at 2:02 PM

Help!! We are going to Italy in August of 2004. We are scheduled to go to Mantova, but have been scared by the descriptions of hot, humid weather in a city that is surrounded by swamplike water. Are mosquitos a problem when walking around town in the evening? There is still time to change our plans. We would be miserable in a place that has a mosquito problem. Thank you

2 Answers Apr 6, 2004 at 9:57 AM