Manteigas

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Places to see?

Ilha Terceira Apr 20, 2014 at 2:59 PM

We are in Lajes and will not have a rental car until Tuesday to explore the Island a little further. Today we spent the day in Praia Da Vitoria. Suggestions of places we can get a taxi to tomorrow (Monday) to explore, see, or hike.

more
    • AlanM49's Profile Photo

naturist beach

Portimão Apr 12, 2014 at 10:03 AM

where is the nearest clothes optional/ naturist beach to Praia da Rocha,

more
    • galitha's Profile Photo

Flowers Festival

Madeira Apr 9, 2014 at 7:11 AM

Hi everyone, we plan to come to Funchal in early May, and we wish to know where does the flowers festival take place, and what are the main attractions? Thanks

more
    • Easter week around marvao area

Évora Monte Apr 8, 2014 at 6:38 AM

We are driving from the algarve and want to stay in a castle in northern alentejo and take in Easter activities and sites. We have already enjoyed monsaraz where we spent two nights. Have not explored north of elvas. Open to any suggestions

more
    • Taking up sport

São Martinho do Porto Apr 7, 2014 at 6:30 AM

Hi I am 25 year old male who is spending the Summer in Sao Martinho do Porto. I really enjoy sport particularly Ruby, Football - really any team sport and badminton. Can you suggest any clubs that I can join to meet people whilst I am there.
      Many thanks
      Ben

more
    • cork factory

Portalegre Apr 6, 2014 at 5:59 PM

Has anyone visited the cork factory or have information about it?

more
    • TuNguyenUK's Profile Photo

Muay Thai/Kick Boxing/Boxing/MMA Gyms in Albufeira or the surrounding areas?

Albufeira Mar 31, 2014 at 3:48 AM

Hi guys,

Does anyone know if there are any Muay Thai/Kick Boxing/Boxing/MMA Gyms in Albufeira or the surrounding areas? I've tried looking on Google but can't seem to be able to find anything.

Many thanks,

Tu

more
    • Olhos D'agua

Olhos de Água Mar 26, 2014 at 7:45 AM

We are staying at Agua Marinha Apartments in September. How eay is it to get to Albufeira Old Town from there. We normally like to take the bus when we are on holiday . Is there a regular service.

more
    • hiring sunbeds

Olhos de Água Mar 25, 2014 at 3:12 AM

I am staying at agua marinha hotel in September. Are there any beaches that hire out sunbeds nearby? in the photos I have seen there doesn't seem to be any.

more
    • Inexpensive month rentals in this area

Cascais Mar 25, 2014 at 2:37 AM

My husband and I want to spend the month of march 2015 in any area west of Lisbon or setubal. Our needs are simple one bedroom with kitchen, we explore a lot so easy access to park car. We currently spend four months in Vilamoura and should you need info feel free to contact us.

more
    • fishermen in the evening?

Costa de Caparica Mar 24, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Hello,
      I will be in the next couple of days in Lisbon. Can you tell me at what time the fishermen are on the shore in the evening (or in the morning)? I would like to take some photos of them.

TIA

more
    • Taxi? from Lisbon to Azambujeira dos Carros, Bombarral

Portugal Apr 9, 2014 at 10:16 AM

We are visiting Portugal in September on a tour, and during free time would like to visit cousins. Our hotel is in downtown Lisbon, and we know nothing about transportation from there to Bombarral. How much would a taxi cost? Thank you.

more
    • Seville to Lisboa - Any stops in between?

Faro Apr 6, 2014 at 12:54 PM

Hello, I am planning a trip from Morocco to Lisboa in september. So far we decided to pass Seville after coming from Morocco, so my question is if there are any nice places between Seville and Lisboa that we can reach quite easily and directly from Seville. Thank you very much for recommendations and experience reports! Lena

more
    • MsLena's Profile Photo

Anywhere to leave luggage?

Cabo da Roca Apr 6, 2014 at 6:18 AM

I will be going alone from Cascais to Sintra by bus 403 next Monday, carrying a suitcase. I would like to get off the bus at Cabo de Roca and stay there for one hour before the next bus arrives. Is there anywhere I can store/leave my luggage for that hour?

Greetings from Lena

more
    • PORTUGAL: SURFING IN MAY

Portugal Apr 5, 2014 at 8:52 AM

Hello everybody. I'm going to try surfing for the first time. Me and my friend has chosen Portugal as a place to go. We've bought tickets on a plane from 1 to 13 of may. But it looks like may is not a good season for surfing. So, I have a question, could you please recommend where can we go to have a good experience in surfing at that time? We think about the Peniche, but maybe Algarve or Ericeira or something else would be a better place to surf at this time. Or maybe something else. Could you please advise. Also, we have a problem with choosing the surf school. There are so many schools and only a few reviews about them. So it's very difficult to choose a good one. :(
      Thank you!

more
    • Visit Porto with a baby (less than 1 year old) would be convinient?

Porto Apr 4, 2014 at 6:56 AM

Hi everyone, I would like to ask you if you think that visiting and sightseeing Porto with a baby in a stroller would be convenient? What would be the problems in terms of logistics/ walking/ etc?

thanks in advance,
      Agata

more
    • 2AussieGuys's Profile Photo

Beach Accommodation

Faro Apr 2, 2014 at 6:44 PM

I am planning a trip to the Algarve in July, and wanted to stay somewhere thats 4 or 5 stars on or walking distance to a great beach. It has been suggested to be around Praia Grande BUT a similar beach on the coast that is a nice spot for a gay couple would be perfect. Any recommendations would be great!

more
    • how many toll booths between lisbon and fatima

Portugal Mar 29, 2014 at 8:12 AM

how many toll booths between lisbon and fatima

more
    • Bauhinia2002's Profile Photo

Viagem usage

Lisbon 15 hours ago

Can one Viagem be used by 2 person travelling together? Do I need to get one for each person, or I can tap the Viagem twice for each to enter?

Thanks!

more
    • milliturtle's Profile Photo

Secret Pastelarias?

Lisbon Apr 15, 2014 at 5:14 PM

Hi, I am going to Lisbon in May. I read somewhere that there are these secret bakeries that operate from night to early morning. I think they are called bolos da madrugada. Unfortunately, they seem to be very much you will find one if you know where it is. (Hence, secret... I know.)

While I am not sure if we will be out that late, can someone point me in the right direction on where to find one?

Thanks.

more
    • Hotel choice

Lisbon Apr 9, 2014 at 6:13 PM

We will be in Lisbon for a week in July.We have points we would like to use up for hotels.
      We can either do the Sheraton or Holiday Inn/Crowne Plaza.
      What is the best choice?

more
    • yoga & scuba

Praia da Rocha Apr 2, 2014 at 1:25 PM

Hi everyone, can you advise if any of the above activities
      are widely available closeby this hotel??
      Heading over for just 7 days 3rd week April!
      Interested in all types of excursion too!
      Thanks in advance for ANY tips!

more
    • TuNguyenUK's Profile Photo

Faro - Where to stay? What to do?

Faro Mar 26, 2014 at 2:03 PM

Hi guys,

We're looking to book a 3 day trip to Faro, Portugal and I was wondering if you could advise me on what is the best area to stay in. We're looking to be within 5 minutes walk of things to do and places to eat.

Also, what would you recommend to do over there, and where to go eat?

Many thanks,

Tu

more
    • Fairs and festivals for May and june

Portugal Mar 25, 2014 at 2:27 AM

My husband and I love festivals and fairs that show local culture, food, music, etc. we have been alte in southern Portugal and loved it. Any ideas for 2014 May and june?

more
    • 1st Time visit to Faro

Faro Apr 7, 2014 at 12:38 AM

What are the Top 10 things To Do in Faro, that you'd recommend?

more
    • Army jets passing on low altitude

by 07jeannette Online Now Nov 13, 2013 at 3:11 AM

Hello, have you ever seen army jets passing over on verry low altitude? I would like to visit the Serra Estrela Mountains and the coast side. Where I live in france army jets are passing on verry low altitude (beneath 350m altitude) and they have already damaged my ears two times. So I risque to become death. Any experiences in this part of Portugal?

4 Answers Nov 14, 2013 at 12:18 PM