change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• laundromat near the goethe institut

by aznbeggerap Online Now Apr 1, 2014 at 6:58 AM

hello people!
      i am staying with goethe institut and i am not too bothered about getting a card to use the washing machines in the building just for the two weeks that i am here. does anyone know a laundromat where i could use coins to do a wash? cheers!

1 Answer Apr 1, 2014 at 8:48 AM
    • Timewarp - from Mannheim ZOB to Maimarkthalle

by watimewarp Online Now Mar 31, 2014 at 12:35 PM

Hi, how can i get to timewarp from Mannheim ZOB (I will arrive with the bus) Are there shuttle buses from there? Thanks!

1 Answer Mar 31, 2014 at 1:28 PM
    • Ramonichka's Profile Photo

Time Warp 2014

by Ramonichka Online Now Mar 10, 2014 at 3:51 PM

Hi, i'm visiting Mannheim for 3 days for the Time Warp party :) Can somebody tell me would 300 Euro be enough for 3 days to live with?I've paid the ticket for the party and prepayed our stay in one hostel. Also I would like to ask how much does the transport from airport Han to Mannheim costs?

9 Answers Mar 14, 2014 at 2:52 AM
    • International student

by CAVA0229 Online Now Feb 25, 2014 at 1:19 PM

My son will be in Mannheim next september. Like a mother Im worry about bedding clothes...where he can buy them?
      Thanks

1 Answer Feb 26, 2014 at 2:19 AM
    • International student

by CAVA0229 Online Now Feb 25, 2014 at 1:03 PM

My son will be in Mannheim next september. Like a mother Im worry about bedding clothes...where he can buy them?
      Thanks

2 Answers Feb 26, 2014 at 2:22 AM
    • place for drink & roam around

by sajishr2000 Online Now Nov 7, 2013 at 7:57 AM

I just arrived in mannheim & staying in Intercity hotel, can you suggest reasonable place for evening drink ...also can you suggest nice place to see near to Mannheim..

2 Answers Nov 8, 2013 at 10:43 PM
    • sport, dance , Yoga indoor sport activities

by FlorenceLubinus Online Now Oct 30, 2013 at 6:29 AM

My 14 and a half year old is an exchange student in mannheim. She would like to do some indorr sport activity. Is there a club she could join?
      Thanks

5 Answers Nov 1, 2013 at 9:05 AM
    • time need for a train change at Mannheim hbf

by Ineke51 Online Now Oct 23, 2013 at 2:21 AM

Hello,
      I arrive from Munich at 13.29 with ICE 598 and have 7 minutes to take ICE 108 to Düsseldorf. Will that be enough time to get that next train?

Thank you,
      Ineke K.

6 Answers Oct 23, 2013 at 11:43 AM
    • Cheapest Means to travel from Mannheim to Paris (round trip)

by Solmannheim Online Now Aug 1, 2013 at 3:23 AM

I wanted to visit Paris, stay one night there and come back to Mannheim. Which means is the cheapest for me?

4 Answers Aug 1, 2013 at 3:54 AM
    • LeungH's Profile Photo

Changing train in Mannheim Station

by LeungH Online Now Jul 29, 2013 at 5:01 AM

Will be arriving on Platform 10b and need to get to Platform 2 - Heidelberg to Berlin. How far and how long needed. The connection time is only 10 minutes?

4 Answers Jul 30, 2013 at 2:05 AM
    • whalens's Profile Photo

Bus tours

by whalens Online Now Mar 13, 2013 at 5:34 PM

am visiting family in Mannheim Germany, would like to take in a bus tour..Tour meaning a group of people travelling together and staying few nights in different towns.. are there such tours?

5 Answers Mar 30, 2013 at 3:18 PM
    • Dress

by Nicolebalmforth Online Now Jan 31, 2013 at 10:10 AM

I need a dress for my upcoming winter formal. I would like to know the names of some stores that are good to shop at in downtown for such attire. Thank you!

2 Answers Jan 31, 2013 at 10:56 AM
    • Deutsche Bank ATM near Mannheim Train Station

by chetj Online Now Dec 24, 2012 at 6:29 PM

I plan to travel to Mannheim next week - is there a Deutsche Bank ATM located in or around Mannheim Train Station? Thanks.

2 Answers Dec 29, 2012 at 11:43 PM
    • TanjaC's Profile Photo

Purchasing train ticket from Mannheim to Paris

by TanjaC Online Now Oct 1, 2012 at 1:15 PM

We are travelling from the Waldhof area of Mannheim to Paris and I need to begin the research on how to purchase the rail ticket and schedules etc.

This would be for Monday, May 20, 2013

My German is limited so any sites that have English options would be great! I appreicate any guidance!

TC

6 Answers Oct 2, 2012 at 1:54 AM
    • Tour guide for day trip

by daileyda Online Now Oct 9, 2011 at 10:31 AM

We (4 of us) will be arriving in Manheim on 19 October on a river cruise and would like to take a day trip to Wollstein to do some family genealogy work. We likely would want to be dropped off at Rudesheim to rejoin our ship. We would be open to other activities, possibly a stop at Worms. Please advise about rates, availability, experience, etc.

5 Answers Oct 13, 2011 at 3:43 PM
    • Time need for train change at Mannheim HBF

by m_giroux Online Now Sep 1, 2011 at 8:03 AM

Hello,

I arrive at 12:15 pm on a TGV from Paris and need to change to a train leaving Mannheim HBF for Neustadt at 12:46. Will that be possible?

Thank you.

13 Answers Sep 2, 2011 at 12:22 PM
    • Car rental at Mannheim train station

by Aspen1989 Online Now Jul 28, 2011 at 11:09 AM

I am planning to travel by train from Denmark into Mannheim, final destination to be Wissembourg. Are car rentals available at Mannheim train station?

5 Answers Jul 28, 2011 at 4:51 PM
    • Looking for a laundromat near N6

by fiorys Online Now May 9, 2011 at 1:22 PM

I really need to do some laundry but the hotel service is SO expensive. Is there a laundromat near this location N6??

-Thank you!!

3 Answers May 17, 2011 at 9:49 PM
    • How late do the Trams run during the week and on weekends

by fiorys Online Now May 6, 2011 at 10:17 AM

I am wondering how late the trams run on week nights and weekends. Also, how do you get a cab?

3 Answers May 6, 2011 at 10:35 PM
    • tram times

by ginaperilli Online Now May 29, 2010 at 4:56 PM

what time dose the number 5 last tram leave mannheim for weinheim at nite.

4 Answers May 30, 2010 at 5:56 PM
    • Salzburg

by udslmn Online Now Mar 28, 2010 at 12:28 PM

can anyone help me to travel Salzburg(Austria) from mannheim? my travel will be only for 2 days (weekend). i need information about travel options,train or bus-lines, and one night accommodation
      thank you

4 Answers Mar 28, 2010 at 3:40 PM
    • Moving to Mannheim with US Army

by piercingcat1979 Online Now Nov 28, 2009 at 9:59 AM

Hi,
      I am moving to Germany in the Mannheim area in 7/2010 for a few years. I am trying to meet people or chat with people who can offer me advice on what to bring or not to bring. My husband in in the Army and I am a professional body piercer so we have a diverse interest group. So if you have any info links on websites (in english) or info on turtoring in German as well. Thanks for all your help.

6 Answers May 2, 2011 at 4:24 AM
    • Aiduta's Profile Photo

Cheap way from Mannheim to Paris

by Aiduta Online Now Oct 30, 2009 at 5:12 PM

What is the cheapest way to get from Mannheim to Paris mod November?

4 Answers Nov 3, 2009 at 9:33 AM
    • mr.mcclure's Profile Photo

there tor 2 weeks how much would i need to bring

by mr.mcclure Online Now May 13, 2009 at 10:25 PM

ok well i wont be stayin on base ill be stayin wit a friend....so how much would u suggest in american dollars for 2 weeks....

1 Answer May 13, 2009 at 11:37 PM
    • mr.mcclure's Profile Photo

there for 2 weeks how much is a good amount

by mr.mcclure Online Now May 13, 2009 at 9:18 PM

This will be my fist time back in germany since 87-88 and back then i was a 7-8years ols lol so really dont remember much...just tryin to find out in american dollors how much money will i need to get by fo 2 weeks??? and should i change it to euros or keep it as american money...wont be doin to much shopping just a little and clubin....thank you

3 Answers May 13, 2009 at 10:53 PM
    • Is there a day return bus or train trip from Mannheim to Paris?

by Sobo Online Now Jan 14, 2009 at 7:26 AM

Hello, I will be travelling to Germany for the first time for a business trip in Mannheim in three days time. I'm travelling from Nigeria where I also live and work. I had only travelled to the United States and England in the past. I have two simple questions which I think members of this forum could help answer:
      (1) Can I use the Single Entry Schengen visa which the German Embassy in Nigeria gave me for this trip to do bus or train travels to other Schengen countries while in Germany?
      (2) If 'yes', is there a day-return bus or train trip from Mannheim to Paris, France (and return), which I can use for an opportunity to visit the City? How much would such trip cost if one is just hoping to visit Paris for a few hours and begin the return journey back to Mannheim (i.e. no accommodation)? What would be the duration of the journey (Mannheim to Paris) for both bus and train if they exist?
      Thank you very much and God bless.
      Sobo

2 Answers Jan 14, 2009 at 10:38 PM
    • giulikkk's Profile Photo

swimming/sporting

by giulikkk Online Now Oct 29, 2008 at 2:35 AM

hi, shall be for a few days in mannheim and i am interested in having a swim...where are the best swimming pools? close to the Rathaus-c19.......like that...are they expensive? do they accept people for just a few visits? what about thst huge sports center near the Town Hall? thanks.g

10 Answers Nov 14, 2008 at 3:27 PM

bycicle

by giulikkk Online Now Oct 1, 2008 at 6:21 AM

hello, is there a place or a way to rent a bycicle while in Mannnheim for 4 days? Thank you.

1 Answer Oct 1, 2008 at 10:27 AM

a few practicalities

by giulikkk Online Now Oct 1, 2008 at 6:14 AM

Hello, I shall be staying for 5 days in MANNHEIM mid' NOvember and I would like to find out, please:
      1. What is the weather like? Rainy? Cold? Freezing?
      2. Is there a rather centrally situated Public Laundrette (with coins) that anyone could use? Where? (+ - Near Holliday INN)?
      3. Are buses running on Sunday just like during the week?
      Thank you a lot for your answers. BEST! G

3 Answers Oct 1, 2008 at 4:07 PM
    • where is the Hahn express bus stop in Mannheim ?

by pramodbhatt Online Now Sep 16, 2008 at 6:10 AM

Hi!
      Could someone of you please let me know about the location of "Mannheim, ZOB (busstop 3, neben Gleis 1 am Hbf)". Actually this is a bus stop location of Hahn express bus service at Mannheim. I would like to know how far the Mannheim hbf exist from this stoppage means is it walkable distance or not? Is it also possible to catch a DB train at 21.57 after arrival this position (Mannheim, ZOB (busstop 3, neben Gleis 1 am Hbf) at 21.50?

Thanks in advance
      //Pramod

3 Answers Sep 23, 2008 at 9:44 AM